Thread: Dianabol only

Gerbill is offline New Member

Dianabol only

Good day to you.

I was talking with my friend earlier in the gym and we were both talking about being interested in doing a cycle.

However there is a shortage of steroids where we live so he mentioned a dianabol only cycle which I said a clear nono too.
    I mentioned: worse side effects (comparing to test only), you'll keep less of your gains after a cycle, worse on the liver.

However as I have never done a cycle before I am not "experienced" so I wanted to know your opinions, if you could list the con/pros of a dianabol only cycle so I can convince him better.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    there is no pro's to doing a d-bol only cycle u must run test.. also give us some stats

height
    lifting experience
    body fat?

d-bol will swole u up quick.. it is used to jump start a cycle.. will supress your test levels.. so tell him limp dick... will most lose all u gain when you come off if taken alone. first run cycle u run something simple like test enanthate or cypionate . to see how your body reacts

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    dbol make you gain a LOT of WATER weight !

dbol will SHUT DOWN all your natural testosterone which will give you libido problems, erection problems and all problems you get with low or no test in your body'

when done with cycle, you will LOSE most if not ALL of your gains and you will still be SHUT DOWN

BAD BAD IDEA

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What he said ^^^ :P lmao....

then again maybe u want a limp noodle

D-bol will suppress you natural test production.... huh.... guess lots of dumb people are using it for a bridge.... agreed you will have a rough time keeping gains.... but major test suppression? not exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by strength_addict14 View Post
    D-bol will suppress you natural test production.... huh.... guess lots of dumb people are using it for a bridge.... agreed you will have a rough time keeping gains.... but major test suppression? not exactly.
    bridges are supposed to be done with LOW doses, so suppression may not be a problem.....at cycle doses it will shut you down

A dose of 100 mgs ( very high!) after 6 weeks affected natural test by 40%. At a normal 30-40 mgs per day I doubt it would "completely shut down your test production and give you a limp dick". That being said, I agree that it is best to run with test. I think dianabol is a very versitile drug with many applications, many of which are discouraged because it is not the absolute perfect possible way to go about it, which I suppose is not inherently a bad thing. I just wish questions would be answered completely here sometimes.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    In short Don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    In short Don't do it!

yes plain and simple hahaha

liable is offline Associate Member
    its the same ending on every dbol only post why do they keep coming you only have to hit SEARCH they come right up

ha cause there so excited to get on here and start posting.. same reason people talk about ugl names and ask prices.. jump on site without reading the rules or even searching..

Quote Originally Posted by strength_addict14 View Post
    A dose of 100 mgs ( very high!) after 6 weeks affected natural test by 40%. At a normal 30-40 mgs per day I doubt it would "completely shut down your test production and give you a limp dick". That being said, I agree that it is best to run with test. I think dianabol is a very versitile drug with many applications, many of which are discouraged because it is not the absolute perfect possible way to go about it, which I suppose is not inherently a bad thing. I just wish questions would be answered completely here sometimes.
    You answer that question 300 times EVERYDAY, and see if you don't shorten your answers a little bit........LOLOL

That being said, there is still a LOT of water retention with dbol and those gains will most probably be lost once cycle is ended, SO, tell me the point of doing it?
    How do the benefits outweigh the negatives of doing it alone???

[QUOTE=T-MOS;4614986]You answer that question 300 times EVERYDAY, and see if you don't shorten your answers a little bit........LOLOL
    QUOTE]

thats the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    You answer that question 300 times EVERYDAY, and see if you don't shorten your answers a little bit........LOLOL

That being said, there is still a LOT of water retention with dbol and those gains will most probably be lost once cycle is ended, SO, tell me the point of doing it?
    How do the benefits outweigh the negatives of doing it alone???

Wasn't trying to make a case for dbol only. I think a lot of time guys come on here and ask a question about a cycle that they have already started. Just didn't want to freak the op out too much. That and I have been reading drug profiles and steroid studies too much, think I needed to make some room in my head..ha.

tembe is offline Member
    always need test

Thread Information