Gaius is offline New Member

Cycle suggestions

Hey everyone. First post. I've been training, supplementing, and eating good for about 10 years now. I'm 29 years old and have made great gains naturally over that time frame. I'm just finishing the first cycle of my life. Oral Winny 75mg a day for 8 weeks...I know....I know. It defenitely made a difference as I made the strongest strength gains I have made since I was a begginner. I'm wondering what you would suggest for a second cycle. I would prefer small amounts of water retention and fairly sustainable gains once the cycle is discontinued. I'm open to injectibles and have access to about damned near everything. I'll never be competing or anything like that and am completely open to any suggestions. Thanks for any help. How long should I wait before begginning this cycle?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    well first off i hope you have a PCT lined up... if not, research... you NEED it... especially because youve shut your natty test down and your not running any test so your already taking the risk of developing ED... and rule of thumb is time on + PCT = time off then you can start agaiin

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

For your second cycle I would suggest you do a TON more research because your first was poorly planned!!

What are you doing for PCT for this winny only cycle? have you had any libido or erection issues? you will........

we need MORE info in order to help
    weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    yrs training
    PCT knowledge
    goals for next cycle

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Whats you weight/height/bf%
    You ran a winny only cycle wow very bad idea.
    You need to get a good PCT to get your body back to normal
    Time on + PCT = time off

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Welcome to AR

For your second cycle I would suggest you do a TON more research because your first was poorly planned!!

What are you doing for PCT for this winny only cycle? have you had any libido or erection issues? you will........

we need MORE info in order to help
    weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    yrs training
    PCT knowledge
    goals for next cycle
    ^^^^So true^^^^

Okay thanks guys. I haven't had any issues with any side effects whatsoever aside from mildy sore joints from time to time. I will do some more research and then get back to you. BTW I am 6 foot tall and a pretty lean 190 lbs. Not sure of my bf% but I'm assuming that it is around 11 or 12%. I am 29 years old. I've been training for around 10 years and my diet is pretty flawless, just take my word for it on that. I do know what I am doing...just not with regards to anabolics. What do you reccomend as far as PCT's are concerned? I have ten days left on this current cycle. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Gaius; 05-09-2009 at 12:43 PM.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Okay thanks guys. I haven't had any issues with any side effects whatsoever. I will do some more research and then get back to you. BTW I am 6'0'' tall and a pretty lean 190 lbs. Not sure of my bf% but I'm assuming that it is around 11 or 12%. I've been training for around 10 years and my diet is pretty flawless, just take my word for it on that. I do know what I am doing...just not with regards to anabolics. What do you reccomend as far as PCT's are concerned? I have ten days left on this current cycle. Thanks again.
    cpould you possibly post the diet up?

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    cpould you possibly post the diet up?
    Yeah sure. This would be a fairly typical day.

Meal 1

Two whole eggs and 4 whites scrambled
    One and a half cups of oats and an apple

Meal 2

Canned chunk light tuna mixed with a lot of veggies and Brown rice

Meal 3

Two chicken breasts w veggies and a piece of fruit and olive oil

Meal 4 (post-workout)

40 grams of Whey Isolate blended with a cup of oats and a bannana

Meal 5

40 grams of whey, a piece of fruit or two and olive oil

Meal 6

one and a half cups of cottage cheese and mixed nuts

I lift four days a week (each body-part once except abs and calves which I hit twice). The other three days of the week I do cardio or rest.
    Last edited by Gaius; 05-09-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Yeah sure. This would be a fairly typical day.

Meal 1

Two whole eggs and 4 whites scrambled
    One and a half cups of oats and an apple
    eliminate apple for insulin spike

Meal 2

Canned chunk light tuna mixed with a lot of veggies and Brown rice
    how much what are the macros ?

Meal 3

Two chicken breasts w veggies and a piece of fruit and olive oil
    this is pre workout? this should have a startchy complex carb for prolonged energy, not a fruit. id stay away from fat here and save EFA'S for after PWO meals. what are macros?

Meal 4 (post-workout)

40 grams of Whey Isolate blended with a cup of oats and a bannana
    not bad

Meal 5

40 grams of whey, a piece of fruit or two and olive oil
    bad, no need for insulin spike here, and EAT real protein, like fish/lean beef

Meal 6

one and a half cups of cottage cheese and mixed nuts
    not bad, this is regular? too much sat fat. 1.5 cups is also alot of sugar so id lower proportions and havef slow digesting beef liek londob broil. nuts are good i liek almonds

I lift four days a week (each body-part once except abs and calves which I hit twice). The other three days of the week I do cardio or rest.
    i knew there were tweaks to make and actually you posted no macros so your diet isnt good. it needs to match your goals and you need to know exact macros/calories. and your bmr!

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

I know my body though. I know when I'm eating too much or too little or not putting on enough muscle or putting on too much fat. No way am I gonna stop eating apples....too much of a health benefit to them. I'm not a competetive bodybuilder. To say that my diet "isn't good" is overkill. It's fine.

I know my body though. I know when I'm eating too much or too little or not putting on enough muscle or putting on too much fat. No way am I gonna stop eating apples....too much of a health benefit to them. I'm not a competetive bodybuilder. To say that my diet "isn't good" is overkill. It's fine.
    bro im not trying to flame, i was trying to help. you dont even know what your eating??? you have no macros for any foods/meals/day or how many calories your even eating to get any of your goals. you dont know your BMR or how many calories you should even be eating to get to that goal. so yea, it does suck sorry to turn your diet sour.

Thread Information