Thread: deca and test

budge is offline New Member

deca and test

hi everyone, new to this site!

at the more i'm on a winni cycle to help cut up, my next cycle i am going to try injections as oral can be to hard on he liver. i am looking to do a bulking cycle where i wanna to make some good solid gains that i will keep after cycle. i am going to use deca and test. 400mg deca a week and 500mg test a week! for about a 12 week cycle. as i said this will be my first time using injections, any views on my cycle? do you think this is ok for first time?

many thanks

budge

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol shouldn't be run solo.

how about some stats so we can better help you plan your cycle and meet your goals.

what does your post cycle look like? for this cycle and the one you have planned.

age 41oh yeah sorry mate!

height 5ft.8in
    weight 174
    bodyfat 17% at the mo
    pct for winni is
    clomid
    100mg a day for the 1st week
    50mg a day 2nd and 3rd week
    hcg
    2000ius 3 days after winni ends
    1500ius 3 days after that.
    as for pct for next cycle deca and test, i'm still doing planning!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budge View Post
    age 41oh yeah sorry mate!

height 5ft.8in
    weight 174
    bodyfat 17% at the mo
    pct for winni is
    clomid
    100mg a day for the 1st week
    50mg a day 2nd and 3rd week
    hcg
    2000ius 3 days after winni ends
    1500ius 3 days after that.
    as for pct for next cycle deca and test, i'm still doing planning!

thanks
    Those HCG doses are too high and personally I would drop the HCG alltogether. you can use it for your next cycle. Run your Clomid for four weeks, 50mg ED is fine (preferably with Nolvadex at 20mg ED)

After that you really need to work on getting your bodyfat down about 5%. this will help provide better results and less side effects. In the meantime keep doing your homework. You will need an AI, caber, and SERM including post cycle on hand. make sure you understand the roles of each.

Spend some time in the diet forum as well and if you have any questions along the way post them here...

nice one mate, i will do!

cheers

MekeMeke is offline Associate Member
    Also run the test 2 weeks more than the deca , so for example drop deca at wk 10 and keep test to wk 12.

Quote Originally Posted by MekeMeke View Post
    Also run the test 2 weeks more than the deca, so for example drop deca at wk 10 and keep test to wk 12.
    depends on the ester of the test he chooses to run. if test e or c then a week longer is fine, but yes, it needs to be run longer.

post cycle
    -nolva
    -clomid
    -hcg (optional)

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is the most serious pct I've ever seen for a winny only cycle. Put that kind of planning into your next cycle and you'll grow like a weed. As long as your diet and training is up to par.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    do a little more research cause winny should be taken with test.. and u either didnt know that or ignored that whole fact.. body fat is way to high for the winny.. its not a fat burner.. so you wont get cut it just leans u out not meaning lean out fat.. as in shed water make u vascular.. but if you got fat. over u will see nothing..

yeah sorry, didn't know i should of used test with winni, did most of my research using books and things! didn't know there was sites like these with good people willing to help! at least i'm sure with more research from myself and help from you guys i will get my next cycle correct!

p.s i will post a thread in the diet section to make sure i'm doing everything correctly to lose more body fat while gaining muscle!

many thanks...

hi again, i followed your advise and did someresearch on test and now realise i should have included it! i'm only 2 weeks into taking winni should i get hold of some test and start using it, or in your opinion should i end my cycle do my pct wait a while and start again using test!

p.s thanks for the advise about the diet forum, shit hot advise there........

.. if you can get ahold of some fast acting test like prop or sustanon run the cycle...

i can get hold of T. PROPIONATE 100 10ml vials but it would take about 7 days to get here..

ok... run it..u plan on running the prop whole cycle.. u gonna need alot of bottles..

really, that might work out expensive then! money a bit tight at the mo due to girlfriend leaving and i have to cover al the house bills at the mo! maybe i should wait a while until i can make sure i have everything i need to do it correctly. whould i have problems finishing my cycle without using test?

yes.. you would.. end your cycle do some pct.. save up get all your stuff situated.. diet. cycle. pct.. start over do it right..i dont know if blood work would be necessary but u would see where your at when your all finished with pct and u can go from there

ok mate i'll do just that! thanks for the help. i'll continue with the hard training and get my diet spot on then start again on a new cycle......

nice.. good luck..

sorry couple more questions, i have been on my winni cycle for 14 days using 30mg ad.
    should i still do my pct using clomid for 4 weeks 50mg ad and novadex 20mg ad?

also how long should i leave it before starting my next cycle correclty, just want to make sure i plan everything right this time....

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Cycle on + pct =time off....

Sooo however long your running winni plus your month or so of pct. will be how long you want to take off.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/50/25/25 imo... but might be a little aggressive seeing your not to far into it

also u should get that body fat down before taking the winni.. you will see more results that way.. and it will should keep the sides down a little better when your body fat is lower
    Last edited by busaboy27; 05-11-2009 at 03:53 PM.

yeah nice one, i'll concentrate on the body fat first before i get into my next cycle......

cheers for everyones help! i'll leave you in peace for now.........

Thread Information