bailey020205 is offline New Member

First Cycle Help - Finamax Question

Hello everyone. I was recommended to this forum for some questions by a friend from a local gym.

I am 26 Years old. 6'1 195LBS.

I have been pretty lazy/Depressed for the last 2 years. I have spent most of my time behind a computer and rarely going out. Recently I made a choice to change my life around starting with my health. For the last 3 months I have changed my diet and am currently working on weight and strength. I did a cycle of Dbol and Winny when i was younger but didn't really know exactly what i was getting myself into. I liked the results even though they didn't last long because I stopped working out shortly after.

Question: I am looking to get a boost to my training. My friend gave me a few bottles of Finamax ( now no longer available due to ban ). I am wondering what a safe, simple none costly cycle would consist of. So far I have the - Fiamax, Creatine, Nitrix and Liver Care. I am looking into Yellow Bullet for energy/ Fat Burning.

Please give me your opinion as to if you feel I can do without one of the listed above or if i am missing something. Also, what results I should expect and in what time frame. Also, if anyone has had an experience with Finamax in general as I am told it is almost as good as the "real" thing.

I am planing on going to the gym every other day and playing basketball/ Run on my off days.

Thank you.

-B
    Last edited by bailey020205; 05-10-2009 at 05:06 AM.

bailey020205 is offline New Member
    Hello? Anyone out there?

Thread Information