Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    history in the makin is offline Junior Member
    push ups bro an dip's with two chairs something is better then nothing!!!

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    my signs of gyno were itchy nipples and slight acheing of my titties!!! What u one about press ups and dips for?? I know how to train bro, no disrespect intended btw! Was asking the vets if they think its ok to have a few days off when the test is just about to kick in or if i should find a gym to use while im away?

Well, havent posted for a while, am on week 8 now. Alls going well, no problems as of yet! My gains so far are only about 9lbs but some of that is obiously water! Am trying to keep my diet as clean as possible but work is playing havoc with it! Sometimes i dont get time to eat what i should so i just try and eat the healthiest thing i can find! Not ideal i know but needs must! Size wise i have grown considerably, body fat has come down quite alot to! Was quite suprised by this! I think the gains are not greater than 9lbs at the mo due to me dropping fat but gaining muscle to some of it is balancing out! Well i hope so anyway! lol Have been using 21g pins atm, injecting in the quad still but a bit further up than normal. No blood, no pain so thats pretty spot on! Got the permanent horn aswell! the missus is starting to get the hump (not literally) lol. Anyways, will try to keep u updated!

soorma37 is offline Associate Member
    how much nolva did u use bro im on my first week of my test e 500 mg a week and dbol 40mg ed cycle cant wait till they start to kick in and nolva is good to stop the gyno or should i be gettin an ai or something? and we want pics!

i used 20mg of nolva everyday untill i felt they sides of gyno stop, so no more itching etc. Dbol takes roughly 7 days to kick in imho. Will post some before and after pics up as soon as the bloody missus gives my camera back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information