robkesl is offline Senior Member

over a year since last cycle

it has been over a year since my last cycle. will i get a good effect off of a newbie cycle? 500 test per week for 12? because its been a year? my last one consisted of test p, tren , and hgh. i was convinced i wouldnt inject again. just when i thought i was out...they pulled me back in! lol

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    great quote. what was your first cycle? i see no reason why it shouldnt work.. some prefer throwing other compounds

ive done a bunch of cycles before, involving, a-50?, dbol , tren , test e, test p, sust, deca , hgh, i think that might be it, its been awhile

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl View Post
    ive done a bunch of cycles before, involving, a-50?, dbol, tren, test e, test p, sust, deca, hgh, i think that might be it, its been awhile
    haha then il have a vet chime in, theyll be more of a service through experience than i would..gl

bump i was just wandering if i will get good results out of a simple cycle? i eat good, lift good, sleep good yada yada. this will probally be my 8th actual cycle, but like i said, a year since my last...
    Last edited by robkesl; 05-13-2009 at 01:57 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not gonna be anything like your prop/tren cycle that for sure,,, depends on your goals i guess

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I think that since youre a more experienced user, you might wanna add another compound.

But im sure youll gain just fine with a basic Test E cycle.

I have...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you have been clean for 12 months you will have excellent gains from a simple cycle

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl View Post
    it has been over a year since my last cycle. will i get a good effect off of a newbie cycle? 500 test per week for 12? because its been a year? my last one consisted of test p, tren, and hgh. i was convinced i wouldnt inject again. just when i thought i was out...they pulled me back in! lol
    how much have you gone down after you came off the juice for the year end?

i didnt really lose anything actually, my last cycle was great, but was taking like 20shots a week for awhile, and i absolutly had enough of it. thats why i quit. the results were good, but for real i cant do everyday shots anymore.

but i actually broke my wrist doing cleans about 3 months ago, and through that ive lost about 15lbs. could only train legs and do cardio. so i focused on my diet staying lean, but just from stoppin the weights and hit'n the track i dropped. and now i want it back quickly for this summer.

COOL, sounds like you had some good cycles. Yea fk 20 shots a week,, you maybe thought about test e and tren e? Put them both in ssame syringe and thats only 2 shots a wk

i have thought about tren hex, (or parabolin) but i dont have any expierence with it, and none of my friends have either, so i dont know

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    If you wanted to do a straight test cycle, I'm sure you would get some solid gains. If that's the route you wanted to go, I'd just up the test to however high you've been comfortable running it. Also, adding tren e wouldn't be a big deal, if you can handle tren a sides you'll be alright.

Thread Information