T20
    T20 is offline New Member

Question Blood Test Results - Looking for some feedback

Well this will be week 5 of taking 200mg Test cyp. every 3.5 days (400mg/week). It is a small cycle, I know, but is also my first time taking anything more than my TRT dose. I had blood work done one week ago which would make it my 4th week into the cycle... It seems to me that what I have been using is under dosed because the Total Test does not seem to be very high. So my question is... Are these the levels you would expect in the 4th week at 400mg/week of Test cyp?? By the way, the bottle was expired by only 2 months, and I was told it was stored fine. My other question is... Should I start using some arimidex (.5mg/ed). My estrogen is a little high but it was my understanding that the optimum level is much lower... anyways here are the results (any advice is appreciated):

DHT: 66 25-75ng/dL

SHBG: 23 7-49nmol/L

Estradiol: 55 13-54pg/mL

Total Test: 1530 250-1100ng/dL

Free Test: 420.7 35-155pg/mL

Thanks for the critique!!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Eh... Your estrogen is high, but youre on 400mgs a week of Test so thats to be expected.

Have you ever used an AI?

Also, whats your BF%?

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T20 View Post
    Well this will be week 5 of taking 200mg Test cyp. every 3.5 days (400mg/week). It is a small cycle, I know, but is also my first time taking anything more than my TRT dose. I had blood work done one week ago which would make it my 4th week into the cycle... It seems to me that what I have been using is under dosed because the Total Test does not seem to be very high. So my question is... Are these the levels you would expect in the 4th week at 400mg/week of Test cyp?? By the way, the bottle was expired by only 2 months, and I was told it was stored fine. My other question is... Should I start using some arimidex (.5mg/ed). My estrogen is a little high but it was my understanding that the optimum level is much lower... anyways here are the results (any advice is appreciated):

DHT: 66 25-75ng/dL

SHBG: 23 7-49nmol/L

Estradiol: 55 13-54pg/mL

Total Test: 1530 250-1100ng/dL

Free Test: 420.7 35-155pg/mL

Thanks for the critique!!
    It can vary for everyone .. Have you seen my bloodwork sticky ?? Heres a link if you want to check it out .. ALL you need to know about bloodwork

Also might want to really reserach it before just using an AI .. Estrogen is anabolic .. Everyone claims it is the enemy ( which it is not always the case) .. You can check out my article on estrogen and AI hindering gains here if you want to ..

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc1. View Post
    It can vary for everyone .. Have you seen my bloodwork sticky ?? Heres a link if you want to check it out .. ALL you need to know about bloodwork

Nice article bro. Thanks for finding!

Also might want to really reserach it before just using an AI .. Estrogen is anabolic .. Everyone claims it is the enemy ( which it is not always the case) .. You can check out my article on estrogen and AI hindering gains here if you want to ..

*Sigh* No one claims estrogen is the enemy. Im sure we all know that estrogen is vital to muscle growth. But not advocating the use of AIs? Come on... I think Ronnie Rowland had a simular thread a while back...

Merc.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    No not saying to not use an AI ... I just see so many peeps use them for no reason.. I am just saying make sure you really need to be using one .. This is an exerpt from a article I wrote ...

Let's not forget, gynecomastia (bitch tits) thrive on high estrogen levels so you are never to let that hormone climb too high. Remember, minimize the breast's exposure to estrogen; but don't get rid of it completely.

I just feel it is a good idea to research it before just using an AI ... I totally agree with ya ..

Merc.

^ Sorry if i came off as a prick. (fvckin newbies today are pissin me off.)

I think we are in agreement actually.

I too see too often people use AIs for the sake of using them. As well as including them in PCT for seemingly no reason.

Take a look at my sticky if you have a chance. Id like some feedback from someone as well informed as you.

T20
    Eh... Your estrogen is high, but youre on 400mgs a week of Test so thats to be expected.

Have you ever used an AI?

Also, whats your BF%?
    I have used arimidex before but never with Test... Not quite sure on the BF%. Got a nice pinch of fat on my lower abdomen but that's it.

Might wanna look into getting BF% checked

T20

Merc.
    I know that estrogen helps build muscle but I am just not sure what the optimum level would be... Also, I have not really noticed any results even though my Test levels are up much higher than before. I feel exactly the same, if not a little more tired than usual. I have gained a substantial amount of weight (10lbs)since starting the cycle, but like I said, feel no different and am almost more tired. Would high estrogen be associated with this??

Merc. is offline Banned
    ^ Sorry if i came off as a prick. (fvckin newbies today are pissin me off.)

I think we are in agreement actually.

I too see too often people use AIs for the sake of using them. As well as including them in PCT for seemingly no reason.

Take a look at my sticky if you have a chance. Id like some feedback from someone as well informed as you.
    No prob man .. You didnt come off wrong at all .. Yea we are on the exact same page ... i read your sticky .. Keep up the GREAT work .. When my pm's starts working we can chat if you like ...

Merc.

T20
    Might wanna look into getting BF% checked
    Yeah this is something I have been meaning to do... By the way, how accurate are those pinchers you get at the gnc type places?? What is the best method?

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T20 View Post
    I know that estrogen helps build muscle but I am just not sure what the optimum level would be... Also, I have not really noticed any results even though my Test levels are up much higher than before. I feel exactly the same, if not a little more tired than usual. I have gained a substantial amount of weight (10lbs)since starting the cycle, but like I said, feel no different and am almost more tired. Would high estrogen be associated with this??
    Are you very bloated ??? keep in mind that too High , or too low or an estro level can cause tiredness in some ..

Merc.

No prob man .. You didnt come off wrong at all .. Yea we are on the exact same page ... i read your sticky .. Keep up the GREAT work .. When my pm's starts working we can chat if you like ...

Merc.
    Absolutely brutha!

Let me know...

T20
    Are you very bloated ??? keep in mind that too High , or too low or an estro level can cause tiredness in some ..

Merc.
    I am not really bloated... I think maybe a little that only I would be able to notice. I feel like the weight I have been gaining is pretty solid. What is the optimal level of estrogen??.... I guess I'm trying to figure out where I stand at 55ng/mL

^ Optimal for what? Muscle growth?

T20
    Well I guess all around, I want to keep muscle growth but also... I lack energy throughout the day and haven't really noticed much on this cycle so I was wondering if my estrogen might be the culprit

T20
    After reading through some other threads it seems as though 55 is not very high.. Sorry for beating the question. I do however still want to know if my Test levels are where they should be after taking 400mg/week at week 4??? Thanks guys

Thread Information