Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member

prop pain or absess

When to call it and seek medical attention. Wed. I hit my quad with new prop (diff. supplier) and by thurs. noon my leg was almost useless the pain was so bad. This morning yet worse and took an hour of being on my feet to ease up. I would say lots of ba and Ive dealt with it before. BUT, I'm feeling almost fluish and running a low grade fever. Could be a seperate test flu type thing. I dont know. Any input is appreciated. I do think that if there is no improvement by am tomorrow I will go to urgent care and tell them I injected b-12. Any advise on that is welcome as well.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    How long have you been running prop, is this the 1st time ever using prop?

This is from Merc:
    "Yea could be test flu ...

Here is a post a made in another thread ,, I parroted myself .. lol ..

Test flu is not caused by the flu virus. A rapid spike in testosterone levels especially in the case of using high doses of short estered compounds. They cause the body to treat all of this testosterone , ( or really whatever your using tren ,deca ) in the blood steam as a foreign body. Hence the flu like symptoms. And that in short is why it happens . I dont know any way to avoid it ...

Merc "

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd View Post
    When to call it and seek medical attention. Wed. I hit my quad with new prop (diff. supplier) and by thurs. noon my leg was almost useless the pain was so bad. This morning yet worse and took an hour of being on my feet to ease up. I would say lots of ba and Ive dealt with it before. BUT, I'm feeling almost fluish and running a low grade fever. Could be a seperate test flu type thing. I dont know. Any input is appreciated. I do think that if there is no improvement by am tomorrow I will go to urgent care and tell them I injected b-12. Any advise on that is welcome as well.
    It the inject site red or warm to the touch ??? is it splotchy looking at all .. Is there any swelling at all ????? Whats is your exact temp ..

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    How long have you been running prop, is this the 1st time ever using prop?

This is from Merc:
    "Yea could be test flu ...

Here is a post a made in another thread ,, I parroted myself .. lol ..

Test flu is not caused by the flu virus. A rapid spike in testosterone levels especially in the case of using high doses of short estered compounds. They cause the body to treat all of this testosterone , ( or really whatever your using tren ,deca ) in the blood steam as a foreign body. Hence the flu like symptoms. And that in short is why it happens . I dont know any way to avoid it ...

Merc "
    When I said it's from Merc he made the post on another thread, I just wanted to show you what test flu is.

Merc. is offline Banned
    When I said it's from Merc he made the post on another thread, I just wanted to show you what test flu is.
    Right on Rana... Good looking out ... Abscess is no joke .. as you know we have unfortunately had to deal with quite a few around here ..

Merc.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    right now your immune system is saying "NO WAY MISTER!". what are the specs on your gear? that should help us out a bit.

I have alot of experience with prop and have had similar pain and swelling with it in the past. My regular guy has a good mix of ba and its tolerable. This was the first shot of new prop that wasnt mixed with master or master and deca . "running 1/2 cc of deca for my joints". So its easily explainable as high ba in the prop get over it. But the run down feeling, Particularly after workouts, and slight feverish feeling has me worried that it might be absessed. There is considerable swelling but I have experienced that before with prop. No irregular coloration at the surface as of yet. I started master @ 400 mgs ew and prop @ 600 mgs ew and 1/2 cc deca ew about 12 days ago. Also 2.5 iu hgh ed.

Merc. is offline Banned
    I have alot of experience with prop and have had similar pain and swelling with it in the past. My regular guy has a good mix of ba and its tolerable. This was the first shot of new prop that wasnt mixed with master or master and deca. "running 1/2 cc of deca for my joints". So its easily explainable as high ba in the prop get over it. But the run down feeling, Particularly after workouts, and slight feverish feeling has me worried that it might be absessed. There is considerable swelling but I have experienced that before with prop. No irregular coloration at the surface as of yet. I started master @ 400 mgs ew and prop @ 600 mgs ew and 1/2 cc deca ew about 12 days ago. Also 2.5 iu hgh ed.
    Keep a close eye on it ..... If you have a fever that goes over 100 degree and have swelling with the inject site warm to the touch you should consider having it checked out ... abscesses are no joke ..

Keep us posted on how it is going ..

just checked the temp...99.7 far. I guess we'll see what the am brings. Taking advil and keeping off it for tonight.

Merc. is offline Banned
    just checked the temp...99.7 far. I guess we'll see what the am brings. Taking advil and keeping off it for tonight.
    Cool .... Let us know .. hope your feeling better by tomorrow ,,

Merc.

lca
    lca is offline Junior Member
    my friend had the same problem he asked to me post for advice yesterday
    just phone me this morning and the pain is nearly gone and got a lot more movement in his leg
    have a look at my thread injection problems

hope it help after seeing him and he could barley walk of move his arm without pain after 3-4 day it seems to settle down

Well this morning the pain and mobility is slightly improved. Its still very swollen and warm to the touch. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I beleive that if it were abcessed there would be no improvement.Pain, swelling, and mobility problems would only worsen. Unless, my bodies imune system gained significant ground as I slept for ten blissful hours. Sleep didnt help yesterday as I woke up a near crip.So as long as I'm heading in the improvement direction I will stay away from the docs. It listed ingredients on the bottle and claimed 7% ba. 15% benzyl benzoate. I imagine that it is properly dosed test wise. Which would explain test flu. I took what I thought were my typical doses of test but were higher in reality. I wonder how much higher. Ive suspected my regular guy of under dosing for years. But hes cheap and consistant so I dealt with it. Should be a hell of a cycle once I get past this! Thanks for the advice and concern. I will update if there are any changes. OH, what can I get to cut this with and where. Please pm me if you can help.
    Last edited by Yankeebstrd; 05-16-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    You need to remove the brand name ASAP!

You need to remove the brand name ASAP!
    sorry, I thought that since there's pictures of gear posted in the other forum stating the name wouldnt be a biggie.

oops...that forum is gone. Could have been for a while I guess.

Blog Entries
    sorry, I thought that since there's pictures of gear posted in the other forum stating the name wouldnt be a biggie.
    with pics they usually have to remove the brand name. Get a hold of a vet and see what they say about your gear

Just checked the rules, sure enough its there. I didnt realize that manufacturerer would be considered a source. wont happen again.

Blog Entries
    No worries live and learn

Thread Information