BBronco is offline Junior Member

Whats stopping you?

I hear a lot of peolple on this forum telling others not to hit any juice till they have completed at least 3-4 years of hard training and sometimes even more.Ive also heard people say that they think that bodybuilders that started juice later then others also end up bigger (not because of stunted growth -assume both had finished growing). And that unless you have reached your genetic potential that juice will not be able to bring you to the same level as someone that has waited? I was wondering why this is? If you manage to complete an effective pct and your levels all return to normal (after the expected decrease in strength and size), and you continue to train, shouldnt future gains in strength and size return to what they were previous to the cycle? or does juicing put u at a permanent disadvantage for the rest of your life unless you cycle again?

Roshambo is offline Member
    As far as the training for 3-4 yrs. Goes I feel imho that to take them sooner offends the true body builders And such. Nothing says that taking juice even if only having trained for 6 mo. You will grow if you have a proper diet, you may injure yourself tho as juice will only grow muscle, not the tendons and connective tissue.
    As to your other question, with a proper PCT, you loss can be minimalized and you can expect to loose some of your gains, but not all.
    As far as being at a disadvantage for the rest of your life after the use of AAS, not sure where that came from but once again imho I wouldn't see why that would be.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    look, anabolics for children are no good...period. there are so many other factors and important things in life that a kid doesn't think about. also, the effects on the hormones, and proper development is what can get messed up which should not be taken lightly.

I think the recommendation for some solid background in training is also key for a multitude of reasons....proper training and diet is the big one. I have seen so many people take steroids and not train or diet properly and it is a big waist of time and money...not counting the afore mentioned potential side effects on hormones, etc..

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    look, anabolics for children are no good...period. there are so many other factors and important things in life that a kid doesn't think about. also, the effects on the hormones, and proper development is what can get messed up which should not be taken lightly.

I think the recommendation for some solid background in training is also key for a multitude of reasons....proper training and diet is the big one. I have seen so many people take steroids and not train or diet properly and it is a big waist of time and money...not counting the afore mentioned potential side effects on hormones, etc..
    agreedx2^^^^^^^

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't be a puss and just lift some weights.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

if you have zero knowledge of AAS, and are not at least 23^^ and over or have no intention of dieting proper, meaning knowing how and when to eat, a diet doesn't mean you are fat btw, then just send all your aas to me, or just put all the $$$ you had planned on spending on them and open your toilet and throw the $$$ into it, and flush it down the drain. Essentially, by not knowing what you are taking, along with the possible sides, and not dieting proper, also not training correctly, then your wasting your time and money. Pick a new hobby.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the excuse "Well bodybuilders started juicing when they were 18 and 19", yeah bro I am pretty sure bodybuilders have a different goal than you, they are competing not taking juice to be pretty.

In todays bodybuilding world you are in a race against time, alot start juicing at 20-21 or even younger because to reach the IFBB pro level (even with steroids ) it takes time, once a bodybuilder starts getting close to 40, he starts losing "it" the chance to win more and more competitions because even with steroids and HGH the body is still aging and nothing can stop that process.

IMO I know guys who juiced when they were 16-17 and I know guys who juiced when they were 19, most of them are fine today and living normal lives, others didnt get so lucky and have multitude of problems (short height, ED, etc.)

BBronco is offline Junior Member
    To respond to immortal soldier, thanks, im not juicing to be pretty im juicing for maximum strength and power gains for sport, I also feel that my window of oppurtunity is getting smaller as i get older.to hankdiesel, I have been for a few years, im no *****, its not about an easy solution.to rockinred, thanks.to Roshambo can u please f**k off with ur flamer bullshit double posting i have not bought any aas and dont plan on it for atleast another year,I have been researching these compounds and i have carefully considered options for cycling and will not commence cycle till I am 100% ready that it is the best option for my career. I posted this question to learn not to listen to ur loser attitude
    Last edited by BBronco; 05-27-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Look, In no way did I flame you, if I had you wouldn't even be thinking straight right bout now. I was merely replying to your post. I thought I answered your questions, and by the context of your questions I feel I was pretty close.

Thread Information