Thread: Winni posts...

CJ.
    CJ. is offline Associate Member

Angry Winni posts...

Can one of the respected mods or hall of famers make a stickie that we could simply send everyone to that asks about winni. I don't mind answering or reading peoples questions. I enjoy welcoming people and hearing thier stories. HOWEVER i hate when you get people giving the poster advice like run a winni only cycle, it's great and you'll get great gains and keep them all will viturally no pct! It's such crap, and a slap in the face to the people who are here to help. I would hate to see someone who has no clue, take someone elses advice who has no clue and say "well it worked great for him, so i'll go ahead with it."

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Who on here have you seen tell a newbie to run a winni only cycle???????????

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    he is referring to this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    This is a strange "advice", really, because Winstrol with testosterone will make everything you listed even worse. There is no reason, why he shouldn't run it alone. If he runs it only once or twice. The recuperation from Winstrol is quick and not too difficult. I have kept all my strength gains from it, and I even went up a bit during my PCT (creatine+tamoxifen ).

However, it is true that size gains from Winstrol are modest at best. After two 5-6-week cycles with Winstrol, I have markedly improved my personal bests on biceps curls and other exercises, but my bodily circumferences have increased only slightly. Something like 3-4 cm (1-1,5 inch) on chest, 1 cm (less than 0,5 inch) on biceps. If you want to gain only "clean" muscle mass, your gains will be pretty mild. The volumes in huge bodybuilders are simply made up by water.

I have heard about a man, who took 100 mg/day and reported impressive size gains. However, this dose would be too risky, and not only for me.
    Not much we can do, people will have their opinions and not always have the OP's best interest at heart as much as proving they do something that is out of the safety zones that we put in place for newbies to learn and build off of.

Just like guys bragging that they do more than 1g of test a week or more....we just deal with them

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, another idiot...

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    lol..

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    lol.. durr durr.. is there an echo in here?
    Last edited by busaboy27; 05-28-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Why couldn't they, for Goodness sake, run one solo-Winstrol cycle? This man ran three 6-week cycles on 50 mg Winstrol/day:
    http://www.sfd.pl/winstrol%3A%3Aefekty-t232853.html

Does he look badly???

marcmoran is offline Junior Member
    Why couldn't they, for Goodness sake, run one solo-Winstrol cycle? This man ran three 6-week cycles on 50 mg Winstrol/day:
    http://www.sfd.pl/winstrol%3A%3Aefekty-t232853.html

Does he look badly???
    Maybe his girlfriend does not like sex at ALL....

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    he is referring to this guy:

Not much we can do, people will have their opinions and not always have the OP's best interest at heart as much as proving they do something that is out of the safety zones that we put in place for newbies to learn and build off of.

Just like guys bragging that they do more than 1g of test a week or more....we just deal with them
    What do you call "safety"? Someone will rather endure some health problems than losing his hair which will f*ck the rest of his life.

What suppresses endogenous testosterone more? Injection testosterone or Winstrol ? Do you recuperate better after testosterone or after Winstrol?

If some newbie wants to take some oral steroid , I would recommend Anavar and T-bol. And if he doesn't have enough money, he can choose Winstrol. A newbie can make good strength gains even on 30 mg Winstrol/day. Do you think that this is a life-threatening dose?

Quote Originally Posted by marcmoran View Post
    Oh, that's your "huge health problem"? Well, then he can add testosterone to Winstrol and as a Kojak, he will be much more sexually appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Yeah, another idiot...
    Test is best! At worst, I won't need to spend my money for a comb and a shaver, and I will have more money for a next cycle with test.

What do you call "safety"? Someone will rather endure some health problems than losing his hair which will f*ck the rest of his life.

What suppresses endogenous testosterone more? Injection testosterone or Winstrol ? Do you recuperate better after testosterone or after Winstrol?

If some newbie wants to take some oral steroid, I would recommend Anavar and T-bol. And if he doesn't have enough money, he can choose Winstrol. A newbie can make good strength gains even on 30 mg Winstrol/day. Do you think that this is a life-threatening dose?
    Look DUDE! the human male body was BUILT WITH TESTOSTERONE for a reason, ALL steroids have side effects, you need to either know how to deal with the side effects or DON"T DO STEROIDS

you don't have to do a TON of test, just enough to replace what you are shutting down

you could do 100 mgs/week and be fine and probably not have ANY bad side effects

Shut down is Shut down, doesn't matter what compound shuts you down

you were born with Testosterone running in your body for a reason, NOT winny

Look DUDE! the human male body was BUILT WITH TESTOSTERONE for a reason, ALL steroids have side effects, you need to either know how to deal with the side effects or DON"T DO STEROIDS

you don't have to do a TON of test, just enough to replace what you are shutting down

you could do 100 mgs/week and be fine and probably not have ANY bad side effects

Shut down is Shut down, doesn't matter what compound shuts you down

you were born with Testosterone running in your body for a reason, NOT winny
    Human body produces around 7 mg testosterone/day. So 50 mg test/week should be sufficient to replace this natural production.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmoran View Post
    Man stop with the winny WILL shut you down already. Its more like it HAS A CHANCE TO shut you down and i still wouldnt recommend running it alone but honestly the MAJORITY of winny only users dont have libido problems.

Human body produces around 7 mg testosterone/day. So 50 mg test/week should be sufficient to replace this natural production.
    seriously?? you're gonna split hairs here with ME?? get over your self kid !!

you go do 50mgs/week

I LIKE TEST RUNNING IN MY BODY....but then again I am a MAN !!!

Alphatier is offline Member
    seriously?? you're gonna split hairs here with ME?? get over your self kid !!

you go do 50mgs/week

I LIKE TEST RUNNING IN MY BODY....but then again I am a MAN !!!

Thread Information