ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Best Dosage and Length for Anavar

Wondering what is the normal length to run VAR for I am pretty sure on the dosage
    50-80mg ED
    age of person would be 41
    BF% 8-10
    Height 5-10
    Weight 157#
    Training for 6+years

Doing Marathons , Triathlons and other endurance and strength competitions
    wants to lose a little extra BF and just harden and strengthen up a bit more

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    have the person come on here and ask himself so we can talk to him

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    or just tell us that it is really you on the stuff and do try to act like it is a third person thing... (i did that when i started here)

he he he lol

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    I ran 60 mg of anavar ed for 8 weeks and found it really made me lethargic. Not something i personally recommend. Test however i love

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Well it is not for me!! I am 34 not 41!! I weigh 245# not 150!! This is seriously for my older brother! Just trying to help him out. He works hellish hours and does not have time to get on these forums and do research for himself. He asked me because he said he trusted me!
    Myself..
    I am going to do 14 /12 weeks of test / tren

muffin man is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you that from my experience, i had similar goals to your bro and made great gains with just 20 mg ed for 8 weeks.

Most of the guys on here, not all of em but a lot, will tell you that's way too low because all they care about is getting as huge as possible and for the most they don't comprehend athletes who have other goals.

I would definitely recommend he take a little test. Maybe even just test with no var would do the trick better and be more likely to give him energy than just var alone.

But if he's not into needles or something and insists on just var then i'd say he could get good gains with 20 to 30 mg a day. If he has the money then do more but just saying from my own experience i got ****** up and added some strength while maintaining my body weight on that dose.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post
    I can tell you that from my experience, i had similar goals to your bro and made great gains with just 20 mg ed for 8 weeks.

Most of the guys on here, not all of em but a lot, will tell you that's way too low because all they care about is getting as huge as possible and for the most they don't comprehend athletes who have other goals.

I would definitely recommend he take a little test. Maybe even just test with no var would do the trick better and be more likely to give him energy than just var alone.

But if he's not into needles or something and insists on just var then i'd say he could get good gains with 20 to 30 mg a day. If he has the money then do more but just saying from my own experience i got ****** up and added some strength while maintaining my body weight on that dose.
    I am also confused by the term "gains". What I understand under the term "gains" is the increase of pure muscle mass (=contractile proteins=strength). However, often I hear people, who use this term for the amount of water that they absorb into their body. And if they lose it after the cycle, they say that they "lost all their gains". No mention about their strength gain or loss.

I would also like to use oxandrolone in my next autumn cycle together with nandrolone . However, since I plan to use nandrolone for at least 10 weeks, I am thinking over, if I should use oxandrolone in higher doses (40-50 mg/day) only during the first month, or if I should use low doses (20-30 mg/day) throughout the whole cycle. I will finish the cycle on low doses of oxandrolone anyway.

By the way, what should be the minimum dose of oxandrolone for me, if I weigh 95 kilos (210 lbs)?

Thread Information