Thread: Q about Dbols

palevein is offline Junior Member

Q about Dbols

I'm just finishing a cycle, but am starting to notice i've lost a tad bit of weight/ Just wondering if Dbols can be run off season or if they would mess with my PCT at all

If so, is there anything I can run to help slow down the loss of weight? Other than HCG of course.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea theyll mess with you big time,, lay off the dbol . WHat was your cycle? Good pct/diet/training should help maintain your gains

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Sounds like it is a diet issue.

You can't rely on steroids to keep your gains. YOU need to do the work with what chuckt said above

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro, if you're on PCT...doing dbol would mean you're not OFF... so why bother...dbol will only put some water and you which will spill once you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    yea theyll mess with you big time,, lay off the dbol. WHat was your cycle? Good pct/diet/training should help maintain your gains
    I ran 12 weeks of Test Cypionate , 5 weeks ofTest Prop and Tren Acetate, 5 weeks of Dbols to start off, and Equipoise for 14 weeks

I'm on my final week of Test Prop, and will be starting HCG right away with 2 20mg Nolvadex daily

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you might want to look at your protein and calrie intake bro..using HCG and novladex for PCT is fine...dbol will put water and you that will spill when stopped..next time kickstart with the prop...trust me i think you will like it better.

Well, I'm a very lean 216 lbs at 6'2. What would you think the ideal amount of calories might be? I'm taking in around 220-270 g's of protein daily. I haven't been losing muscle mass I don't think, considering I've gone down from 227lbs in three weeks (barring a broken hand hampering my training for three weeks) not entirely the three weeks I've lost, but I'm sure it has contributed.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    If proper PCT is in place, then diet would be the culprit. I would run clomid and tamo also.HCG by itself won't do it.These compounds work in conjunction with each other.

i have a bottle of clomid as well, but apparently i mustve been mislead because my guy told me that running either is alright. if taking 40mgs of nolva/day, what dosage of clomid should i add? What compound is tamo?

Thread Information