CRACKER is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Need some honest opinions

Hello all
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post. my situation is as follows im 24 yrs old im 6'3 and im 340 i had been working out religiously and eating cleaner than a christian rock song for 5 months and not seing results i decided i should go to the doctor i went to the doctor and ran a full panel lipids, test, cortisol, thyroid, and metabolic. everything came back great except for my test which was as follows :TESTOSTERONE , TOTAL 254 ng/dL 250-1100 % FREE TESTOSTERONE * 2.40 % 1.5-2.2. the doctor prescribed 200mg/ml test cyp inj every 2 weeks i work out 6 days a week and do 45 min of cardio the same can anyone tell me how to make the most of this trt or should i try and opt for something else the reason i went for inj is cause its the only thing insurance covered please dont flame me too hard thanks alot for your time
    -chadd

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Injecting is better.
    If your that heavy bro your diet needs alot more work.

diet

im not a flabby 340 not at all what everyone im kinda like a thick 340 my diet is as follow and has been
    4:45 wake up eat a banana or pineapple chunks in water take tri-matrix
    5:30 45 mins of cardio
    6:30 eat 6 oz. of tuna on crackers not loaded with mayo either dont gimmie that
    10:00 same
    1:00 same
    4:00 special k bar
    5: noxplode and workout for a solid hour and a hlf
    7: protien shake e.w.i. and 2 scoops 8:30 salad with chicken breasts
    10:00 bed

Got my first injection today found out b.f is at 28% stings like a beeotch

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    What I am going to do (same as you 200mg shot of cyp EO week) I am going to shut down taking the shots about 3-4 weeks before my next bloodwork appt. then when my results come back, the doctor will up my injection amount. I will not need it so i can go back to shooting myself @ 100mg EW and just save the extra. Once a year I will take the 5200mg I have saved , and do a 450mg EW cycle for 12 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    What I am going to do (same as you 200mg shot of cyp EO week) I am going to shut down taking the shots about 3-4 weeks before my next bloodwork appt. then when my results come back, the doctor will up my injection amount. I will not need it so i can go back to shooting myself @ 100mg EW and just save the extra. Once a year I will take the 5200mg I have saved , and do a 450mg EW cycle for 12 weeks!
    Thanks tons for the reply the problem is they give me the injection do I need to replace the solution with strait oli no test??

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Cracker, sounds like your really working hard bro! Good for you! Take control of your life again.
    The cyp will help you feel better, but want help with weight lose. It will help you build more muscle mass and that will help burn fat.
    Now remember, it took a while ta get were you are, so its gonna be a long road back, but its a trip worth taking bro! Hang in there!

Go to the diet section and post your stats and diet and your goals. Those guys are great!
    Youve made a big step! Keep the faith man! Your day will come!

Smile

Hey papa thanks so much its nice to hear that I see so many people get slammed on here I was kinda nervous to post. I needed that is their a way to pm on this site you seem extremely knowledgable s/p ? I would like to stay in contact allitle positive reinforcement goes a long way

Just click on my name bro!

phxraida15 is offline New Member
    Im new to, and also looking to do a cycle. Im gonna stack it, I was advised to do Decca, and some testerona 250... Im 5'9" tall and curently weigh 205, Im looking to put on mass and try and work on getting a six pack... What do you think I should do? I am trying to achieve my goals by October, is this achievable, all the advice i can get is aprreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by phxraida15 View Post
    Im new to, and also looking to do a cycle. Im gonna stack it, I was advised to do Decca, and some testerona 250... Im 5'9" tall and curently weigh 205, Im looking to put on mass and try and work on getting a six pack... What do you think I should do? I am trying to achieve my goals by October, is this achievable, all the advice i can get is aprreciated.
    Hey bro and welcome! You really need to start your own thread please

Technically I'm not on a cycle but your question sounds like you need you own post
    Lol

phxraida15 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Hey bro and welcome! You really need to start your own thread please
    yeah i hear you, but i didnt want to start another thread, that basically was about the same as this one...
    just looking for some advice... i read a lot of posts on here today, and this is the most knowledge information i have heard so far on these types of questions... i just want to make sure i get the answers before i start anything...

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i hear you, but i didnt want to start another thread, that basically was about the same as this one...
    just looking for some advice... i read a lot of posts on here today, and this is the most knowledge information i have heard so far on these types of questions... i just want to make sure i get the answers before i start anything...
    Start a new thread.

Cracker, what are your macros? It looks like you are eating pretty light. You want to eat under maintenance but not WAY under.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed, you need your own thread
    Do NO ask questions like this on someone elses, they will be ignored.

Cracker, the reason people get flamed is because they are kids mostly or wanting to stack some ridiculous stuff for the first cycle.

You are on HRT/TRT so no reason to flame. You are looking for legitimate advise.
    I'm sure as your test kicks in and your energy level gets back up to where it should be you can start doing more cardio but most important get that diet in check. Dont think you understand until you have spent a few days reading the diet section. I though I knew all about dieting more or less until i joined here and Ive learned a LOT. I had it all wrong before,.

Go read and enjoy. Dont bail on us, stick around and learn more and keep us posted of your progress.

wow thanks so much everyone

guys man i have never experianced so much support i wou pm you all thank you notes but im too much of a noob to pm or even look at profiles but damn you guys are awesome

Thread Information