Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    T-mos does not imply that you are stupid! please understand he is well versed when it comes to all this stuff and he spends hours a day answering these same questions over and over again! and the reason we all get upset with it is because all of these simple questions are available on this site already if people would not mind just searching for the information

streamline89 is offline New Member
    mate my health is first priority..i have a condition called crohns(in remision)..im not going to stuff around with my body before im well educated..plus i would never do it without a doctors supervision.and "if i did" i would never do a dbol only cycle. Im happy with my natural gains atm and believe i havent reached my natural ability. So saying something like that isnt helping anyone.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Then WHY are you so CURIOUS as to what the PCT would be for a DBOL ONLY cycle???

hmmmmmmm

Beacuse Iv herd of ppl doing it (stupidly) and not doing pct..also if you go to the write about dbol http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php you will see that the author describes his first cycle:>

quote:

"my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day), I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly ½ of it. Since then, Dbol has always had a special place in my heart."

Also I might mention the author doesnt give any details of his pct for that cycle.. he does describe pct details for a staked cycle with dbol, but not for the dbol only cycle..

THIS is the reason for my Curiosity..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ok its time to let go of people's hands and start reading. dbol is not a recommended cycle, most top gurus in the industry recommend test as the base.

what you need to do is scroll and read the rules then look through the links. be smart and start reading. i will never understand why new people don't comb through all the threads before posting so they don't look dumb. i never asked shit about the most basic steroid knowledge. its all on the site w/ a awesome feature on a search button.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656 <<<----- there you go.

research research then research again.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    ok its time to let go of people's hands and start reading. dbol is not a recommended cycle, most top gurus in the industry recommend test as the base.

what you need to do is scroll and read the rules then look through the links. be smart and start reading. i will never understand why new people don't comb through all the threads before posting so they don't look dumb. i never asked shit about the most basic steroid knowledge. its all on the site w/ a awesome feature on a search button.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656 <<<----- there you go.

research research then research again.
    While I agree, tell that to the Bulgarians who were using dbol only and crushed it in the Olympic Games.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    While I agree, tell that to the Bulgarians who were using dbol only and crushed it in the Olympic Games.
    they need a new doping coach

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    they need a new doping coach
    yep, they would have been much better off with tbol like the Germans.

Beacuse Iv herd of ppl doing it (stupidly) and not doing pct..also if you go to the write about dbol http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php you will see that the author describes his first cycle:>

quote:

"my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day), I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly ½ of it. Since then, Dbol has always had a special place in my heart."

Also I might mention the author doesnt give any details of his pct for that cycle.. he does describe pct details for a staked cycle with dbol, but not for the dbol only cycle..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by streamline89 View Post

quote:

have you seen pics of the author?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information