Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    smfo00 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Second Week Of Test-Prop, Need to switch Tests

Hey again,

So, this is my second week into my first Cycle. I am using Test-Prop and shooting 1cc EOD - which translates into 400mg a week. I shoot in both my Glutes and both of my Quads.. However, I am not taking to the injection pains very well and have been stuggling to move my right leg about. It isn't infected but it sure does hurt a lot.

I want to drop the Prop and switch to something else as fast as I can, any advise?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Test C or E is gonna take 3 ta 4 weeks to get your blood levels up.

Cowboy up bro! Are u heating up the prop first. Its gonna be a bitch for 2 or three days after each shot. But you should start gettin use to the pain. Use it!

Yeah, I run the vile under warm water for a while before I shoot. I also have a hot shower right after I take the shot. How would you suggest I switch Test if I do choose to switch to Test C ? Do I need to keep taking the Prop while I am waiting for the C to kick in?

Yea bro, unless you want ta crash your cycle. Is this your very first cycle?

Bro, I have heard that you can get some sterlie oil, think AR-R on here has it and add it to you prop. Some people say it cuts down on the discomfort. Never tired it, but thats what Ive read. If you got your C or E today, you would still need to shot the prop for 4 weeks.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smfo00 View Post
    Hey again,

So, this is my second week into my first Cycle. I am using Test-Prop and shooting 1cc EOD - which translates into 400mg a week. I shoot in both my Glutes and both of my Quads.. However, I am not taking to the injection pains very well and have been stuggling to move my right leg about. It isn't infected but it sure does hurt a lot.

I want to drop the Prop and switch to something else as fast as I can, any advise?
    Your body will acclimate to the pain. Prop is painful at first, same as suspension, but you get to a point where you can pin 200mgs in one shot with just slight soreness. Try reducing your dose in half and go with ed injects versus eod. The body will adjust quicker.

Yeah this is my very first Cycle. I am totally new to anabolics.

I was considering doing ED injections of 0.5cc but I am worried about shooting this stuff into smaller muscle groups - I read that you cant ( shouldnt) shoot in the same area more than once a week.

I was considering doing ED injections of 0.5cc but I am worried about shooting this stuff into smaller muscle groups - I read that you cant ( shouldnt) shoot in the same area more than once a week.
    Bro! Who told you to shot prop on your first cycle. Like I said, and JA conceres, your body will begin to tolerate the pain.

Bad news: Prop is a tough first cycle( for injection pain)

Good news: Gut it out, and everything else from here is all down hill!!!!!

seriousmass is offline Banned

I dunno what these guys are talking about... these are your options:

1.) buy some sterile cottonseed oil, and cut it with your prop. This should help with the injection pain.

2.) just switch to cyp or test-E... it'll take a while to build up in your blood-stream, but who cares. just run a 12 week cycle (meaning you'll have been on juice for 14 weeks by the conclusion)

IMO do option #2... prop pain is brutal. especially if you've never experienced even a long ester before.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post

1.) buy some sterile cottonseed oil, and cut it with your prop. This should help with the injection pain.

2.) just switch to cyp or test-E... it'll take a while to build up in your blood-stream, but who cares. just run a 12 week cycle (meaning you'll have been on juice for 14 weeks by the conclusion)

IMO do option #2... prop pain is brutal. especially if you've never experienced even a long ester before.
    What were are talking about:

1) suggested adding oil in post #6

2) He already has the prop and started his cycle. Why put a 4 week hole in it. Not tryin to be a smart butt mass

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post

You don't know what you're talking about bro. Buy some sterile cottonseed oil and cut it huh? Hell, i'll just shoot the oil and call it steroids . What the hell?
    And for option #2, why do that? It's just dumb. He's already on man. Where you coming from?
    To the op, stay the course and stick it out. You made your decision, now go thru with it like a man. Again, what's your pct look like?

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Im bridging to TestE right now...its not like it's hard to do i planned on doing it before my cycle.
    For that though like others have stated you'll need to start today shooting your TestE (every 3.5/4 days) im not sure about cyp but i think its less frequent. You'll still need to do the prop for another 3 weeks though to let it kick in so just mix the TestE or C whatever you chose with your Prop and shoot in the glute (glute take more oil easier for me) and you'll be fine. After 3 weeks or so you should be good to discontinue the Prop bro...you'll still have done about half Prop cycle so its kind of your call if you wanted to man up and ride it out or not. Bridging isnt a bad idea so at least on your next cycle you'll know how nice pinning 2x a week is though
    my .02

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member

This is a farse. You have 6 major injection sites (glutes, delts, and quads). I usually shoot my Prop with Masteron since Masteron enhances the anabolic effects of testosterone and it's painless. You will notice far less pain with .5ml than 1ml. Is the Prop mixed in EO or grapeseed oil? What is the BA and BB content? You could be having an allergic reaction to the EO is that's it. Also, is the BA content above 2%? That would also make for a painful inject. I assume you're using UG prop?

stpete is offline Banned
    We always suggest that people research. Had you done so you'd know that prop isn't a cake walk. That being said, stick with it and man up. You should've known before you ever used. This is just a little lesson that maybe some others will learn from.
    And now you want to switch to c huh? Here's my suggestion; stay on the prop and deal with it man. And just so you know, you can run it under warm water all day long if you want to but it's not helping. Just stick it man and be done with it. Sorry to hear that you're going thru this man. Good luck.
    Do you even know how many times cyp is to be injected every week? Do you know if it's a short ester or a long ester?
    Ah hell, just use the prop bro and be done with it. You got your pct lined up?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yeh again, why would you choose a compound that needs to be shot EOD for your 1st cycle? That is crazy! most people never do something like that! Just switch, mix the Enth or Cyp with the prop! that way you will be getting switched and keeping cycle up! yes you levels will be a little higher doing both but either crap the cycle out or wait another 4 -6 weeks before it starts to hit! this way you will still shoot the prop up until the test cyp or E hits

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I actually stopped shooting prop because it hurt sooo bad I could not sit down! I aint with that!! I always go with long esthers now! much easier

Thread Information