F-L-A is offline New Member

Im new and have some questions

ok so im 20 years old and weigh 143 at 5'6. I have been working out for a little while now and no matter what i do i cant seem to gain any weight. anyways i was just wondering where i should start? im very new an need some black and white advice of wut to do. also what type of side effects will it have. i know about the acne usually, and my skin is not very acne prone usually i was just wondering if this makes a difference? im not too worried about my back or arms but i dont really want acne on the face? any other side affects to worry about. thanks for all the help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    please list your daily diet, in detail.

hmm, i dont know how much detail i can provide but i try to keep a low fat diet. i usually eat around 5 meals aday or atleast i try. try to eat as much protien and carbs as i can. what else

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Your diet is going to be the most important part of any physical change you hope to see. Try to get on a good diet plan first before considering any gear.

Check out our diet forum, and post up your diet in there for everyone to critique, then go from there.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member
    the diet people in the diet forum gave me lots of information. and those videos i saw should be taught in every high school. go to that forum on here and you could learn alot.

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F-L-A View Post
    ok so im 20 years old and weigh 143 at 5'6. I have been working out for a little while now and no matter what i do i cant seem to gain any weight. im very new an need some black and white advice of wut to do. also what type of side effects will it have.
    If you want black and white advice, your not eating enough. If your not gaining weight your not eating enough its that simple.

the big two-one is offline New Member
    i'm no expert by any means. but at 20, i don't think you should be looking for gear just yet. especially if you've only been "work out a little while now" I'm not sure about everyone here, but i worked out for 9 years before i ever thought about gear. do yourself a favor, and think it over a little bit. at least another year. I mean if a young kid wants to shoot, he's gonna shoot. all we can do is give the best advice we can to make sure they do it as safe as possible. but look into other alternatives before looking to gear. protein and creatine. some NO like NO-Extreme.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh It sounds like you have a fast metabolism and to be honest, if you are not eating enough now, then you will even need more during a cycle! If not you will actually hurt yourself by depriving yourself of nutrients! basically what i am saying is find out how many calories you are eating a day right now and add 1500+ a day to it! then you will start to see some progress

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to AR.

BBronco is offline Junior Member
    I have been told by many a massive body builder that diet is 60-70percent of making gains in weight and size.also make sure u are working ur legs properly.the fastest way to get a big upper body is by getting a big lower body.no shit.

Ok so if I need lots of extra calories that's fine. But how do I stay cut up while dooing all that without getting fat. Cause its beach season and I wanna get bigger but not in the stomache

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Easy, clean diet, keep the salt LOW, lots of water and cardio

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Prioritize your priorities.You have 3 or 4 years before you can run gear.Your metabolize is so fast, I doubt you would get fat, while working out,Diet section is really a good place to start.

Thread Information