Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nutebutkus is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Question stacking andropen 275 with test enanthate 300

im 50 yrs old 6' 195 lbs...been working out hard for 1 yr. now..would like to reach 205lbs...can i expect 10 lbs of quality muscle with this stack...i eat 4 times a day ...tuna ..chix..brown rice...lots of greens...with 2-3 protein shakes daily...38 grams of protein each shake...any feedback on the amount of calories i should be ingesting along with these foods would be appreciated..i dont know my body fat percentage...would like to run this for 10-12 weeks...what should i expect for body weight?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    How are you planning on running this?
    Why are you stacking Test with TEST?? adropen is just a blend of different esters
    How much of each, and how often are you injecting?

Your diet needs work! get to the diet section and have them look at it
    Are you on TRT or will you be doing PCT after this cycle

You probably could gain an easy 10 lbs by just correcting your diet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    How are you planning on running this?
    Why are you stacking Test with TEST?? adropen is just a blend of different esters
    How much of each, and how often are you injecting?

Your diet needs work! get to the diet section and have them look at it
    Are you on TRT or will you be doing PCT after this cycle

You probably could gain an easy 10 lbs by just correcting your diet
    posted message to you ...thanks

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you wanting to stack these because it happens to be what you have on hand?

You could do this but it is really a pain in the A$$ adjusting you estrers and injection times.

It can be done and with success just would be easier to run your whole cycle using 1 or the other.

Blog Entries
    thanks T-MOS...will be doing 1cc of andropen every 4th day, while the enanthate will be1/2 cc every 6th day...i will also be doing pct into my 8th week tapering fashion...will also check into diet section...do you foresee any problems with this combo..?

Quote Originally Posted by nutebutkus View Post
    thanks T-MOS...will be doing 1cc of andropen every 4th day, while the enanthate will be1/2 cc every 6th day...i will also be doing pct into my 8th week tapering fashion...will also check into diet section...do you foresee any problems with this combo..?
    Yea i see lots of problems with this as you have it planned.

When you are shooting mult ester test, you need to shoot it acording to the shortest ester. Usually EOD, not every 4th day or your blood levels will be roller coasting

and test E needs to be shot every 3.5 days, not 6

not sure I understand your 8th week tapering fashion...please write it out There is NO need to taper your test doses and PCT start times depends on the last shot of the longest ester used.....THAT is why it is so much easier and better to just use ONE test with ONE ester instead of 5 different esters

Blog Entries

Knowledge...

Yea i see lots of problems with this as you have it planned.

When you are shooting mult ester test, you need to shoot it acording to the shortest ester. Usually EOD, not every 4th day or your blood levels will be roller coasting

and test E needs to be shot every 3.5 days, not 6

not sure I understand your 8th week tapering fashion...please write it out There is NO need to taper your test doses and PCT start times depends on the last shot of the longest ester used.....THAT is why it is so much easier and better to just use ONE test with ONE ester instead of 5 different esters
    THANKS T-MOS....****
    im going to take your advice and run the andropen EOD for 2 1/2 weeks then add the enth on the 8th injection with the andropen...will run the enth on every 4th day thereafter...so starting the PCT should start when ????...your input is appreciated...i deal with knuckleheads and im glad i decided to get some pure info here...thanks again !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nutebutkus View Post
    THANKS T-MOS....****
    im going to take your advice and run the andropen EOD for 2 1/2 weeks then add the enth on the 8th injection with the andropen...will run the enth on every 4th day thereafter...so starting the PCT should start when ????...your input is appreciated...i deal with knuckleheads and im glad i decided to get some pure info here...thanks again !!!
    I need to know how long you plan on running each compound?

why are you waiting 2.5 weeks before adding the

the longest ester in the andropen is the Decanote which has a 21 day wait after last inject before PCT starts
    now the test enanthate has a 14 day wait after the last inject before PCT starts,

so you need to know how you are running both compounds so you can match PCT start times

Blog Entries
    I need to know how long you plan on running each compound?

why are you waiting 2.5 weeks before adding the

the longest ester in the andropen is the Decanote which has a 21 day wait after last inject before PCT starts
    now the test enanthate has a 14 day wait after the last inject before PCT starts,

so you need to know how you are running both compounds so you can match PCT start times
    now im really confused...how would you reccommend doing it..im all for your knowledge...thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    So much going on here.... BUT short esters kick in quicker... The longer esters take longer to kick in.

So what he is saying is... Why wait 2.5 weeks to shoot a long ester when its going to take weeks to kick in?

as well as each compund has a certant length of time at the end of your cycle to wait for pct. Both those compounds are different. As stated decanote has a 21 day wait and test E has a 14 day wait.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    write out your cycle similar to this style:

Weeks 1-12: 500mg test a wk
    Weeks 1-4: 200mg test enanthate a wk

similar to that so we can understand your idea better

Thread Information