laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Lossing Bf while on cutting cycle question

when you loose bf on a cutting cycle, do you keep the fat loss when your done with the cycle? might sound like a dumb question but is it like the muscle you gain while on a cycle and that your going to loose some of it when you get off? i know diet and cardio are key just wondering though

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    in short... YES !!

AS LONG AS YOUR DIET STAYS IN CHECK...

Roshambo is offline Member
    Fat unlike muscle can be kept off once completed with a cutting cycle. Like Deuce said. all about your diet.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Just remember to not eat like you where on your cycle, your cals will be too high

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Just remember to not eat like you where on your cycle, your cals will be too high
    I do not agree with this. When cutting I eat exactly the same when on and off cycle, it shouldnt make a difference if you are on a cycle or off. Maybe it would make a difference if you were bulking (with a bad high sodium/fat diet) but def not cutting especially if you are eating CLEAN all the time........

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Diet is every thing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont worry, I'm sure after your cycle you can find another BF = (boy friend)

I'm sure it's difficult for you know but maybe DSM4Life can hook you up?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-15-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    when you loose bf on a cutting cycle, do you keep the fat loss when your done with the cycle? might sound like a dumb question but is it like the muscle you gain while on a cycle and that your going to loose some of it when you get off? i know diet and cardio are key just wondering though
    If you do things right you are gonna have some good results... I think over all even if you cycle right, eat right, cardio, pct you should expect slow gradual gains through out the years...

My muscle density improved dramatically in my late 20s and bf% came down slowly...

I know its a bitch...

bakie is offline Associate Member
    Go find out what your BMR is, keep calories in check for your goals and maintain them with healthy protein, complex carbs, and fats.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I do not agree with this. When cutting I eat exactly the same when on and off cycle, it shouldnt make a difference if you are on a cycle or off. Maybe it would make a difference if you were bulking (with a bad high sodium/fat diet) but def not cutting especially if you are eating CLEAN all the time........
    Of course you wouldn't, your stats show you at 19%. Not sure you know what cutting is. It makes a huge difference while cutting. On your cycle you would increase your protein, adjusts your fats and cut your carbs (Not all, depends on genetics) but when you increase your protein your cals will go up and depending on which cycle you are on you will increase your cardio.
    Your body still needs those extra cals but like I said they also need adjustments to protein/carbs/fats.

Thread Information