Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

critique my first cycle

alright here goes. I plan on starting sunday, june 28th after i get back from a little 6 day vacation in california, which means I will also have a week off from training before starting

background
    23 years old
    5 years of serious training
    I have poor genetics
    I bust my ass and am very paranoid about everything I eat
    5-9.5 and 172lbs with roughly 10% bodyfat (complete guess). I have very solid abs when I flex them
    I have pretty much maxed out my genetic potential

My diet lately has been about 2,700 calories, consisting of roughly 238g protein, 290 carbs, and 72g of fat. I eat 100% clean basically. Now I am unsure exactly how much to increase my calories, but I am thinking of doing 3,500 and upping all 3 of my macros equally. I want to get as huge as possible while maintaining low bodyfat. Im not interested in just blowing up but adding a lot of fat. how often would cheat meals like fast food be ok? as long as I dont go too far over my calorie goal

cycle
    week 1-10 test-e 500mg (injection sunday morning and wednesday evening)
    week 12-14 nolva 20mg per day

now the two sides I absolutely want to avoid the most are hair loss and gyno, but luckily hair loss isnt very common in my family. should I add clomid or any other type of pct like arimidex or a natural test booster?

I was going to inject into my upper glute and alternating each side every injection.

comments? thoughts? feedback? i would greatly appreciate it. I want to do this right
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 06-16-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Do you have any pics?

Post your diet completely broken down with macros for each meal.

Every one here will advise from there.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you try uping your protein to 1 to 1.5 grams per pound of weight.
    You dont need a cycle, you need more FOOD. If you dont get the diet in check( protein intake) the cycle will be a waste of money.

Diet first, cycle last. Your not ready!

BBronco is offline Junior Member
    ^^ agreed.your protein intake is WAY too low to even consider juicing

ohhh woops i meant to say 238g of protein, not 138. i edited the op. i am currently on a maintenance diet

i actually used to eat 7k calories per day between the ages of 19-21 and i have the appetite of a sumo wrestler so food is the least of my worries. my stomach is incapable of feeling full
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 06-16-2009 at 07:56 PM.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    ohhh woops i meant to say 238g of protein, not 138. i edited the op. i am currently on a maintenance diet

i actually used to eat 7k calories per day between the ages of 19-21 and i have the appetite of a sumo wrestler so food is the least of my worries. my stomach is incapable of feeling full
    Food should be the most of your worries. If its not healthy calories and proteins then its still useless.

Looks like youve put in some nice work dawg! Might wanna focus on those shoulders alittle more.

Extend your cycle to 12 weeks if you got the gear. Run clomid with nova for pct.

Good luck! Post result pics after cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Looks like youve put in some nice work dawg! Might wanna focus on those shoulders alittle more.

Extend your cycle to 12 weeks if you got the gear. Run clomid with nova for pct.

Good luck! Post result pics after cycle!
    thanks man I agree with you there about my shoulders. its kind of tough to get a good pic since im holding a camera phone there but my shoulders need some work but my traps are actually very good, although you cant really tell from those pics.

yea i was thinking about adding clomid. you think its really that important?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    thanks man I agree with you there. its kind of tough to get a good pic since im holding a camera phone there but my shoulders need some work but my traps are actually very good, although you cant really tell from those pics.

yea i was thinking about adding clomid. you think its really that important?
    Yea, from everything Ive read on here clomid/nova is proper protacal. Cant give you the amount ED because Im on TRT and PCT is a thing of the past.

Funny thing is, if I knew about proper PCT in the past, then I would know less about TRT in the present!

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    Food should be the most of your worries. If its not healthy calories and proteins then its still useless.
    alright since you still want to insist im a dumb noob who doesnt know the importance of training and dieting, here is my CURRENT diet, which is basically starving me but I need to do it this way to avoid too much fat gain in the summer

Meal 1
    2 whole eggs (12 protein/2 carb/9 fat, 140 calories), ½ cup egg white liquid (12/0/0, 60), 1 cup oats (10/54/6, 300)
    34 protein/56 carbs/15 fat, 500 calories

Workout - 1 scoop IntraBolic
    7/2/0, 50 calories

Meal 2
    Anabolic Window (30/43/0, 300), 1 scoop GlycoMaize (0/35/0, 140)
    30/78/0, 440 calories

Meal 3
    1 chicken breast (32/0/1.5, 140), 1 cup brown rice (8/66/2, 300)
    40/66/3.5, 440 calories

Meal 4
    Turkey slices (20/2.5/1, 112), 2 slices whole wheat bread (8/36/3, 200), fish oil (0/0/4, 40)
    28/38.5/8, 352 calories

Meal 5
    1 chicken breast (32/0/1.5, 140), 1 whole wheat tortilla (6/29/3.5, 160), ½ cup oats (5/27/3, 150), ½ whole wheat bagel (2.5/11/0.5, 55)
    45.5/67/8.5, 505 calories

Meal 6
    1 scoop Ultra Peptide 2.0 (18/5/10, 173), 1 scoop whey protein (23/3/2, 122), 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter (12/7.5/25.5, 300)
    53/15.5/37.5, 595 calories

TOTAL: 237.5 protein/323 carbs/72.5 fat, 2,882 calories

how much should I increase the cals when I start the cycle to ensure maximal gains but minimal fat? 3500-3800 maybe?

here are a couple of pics

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know why you think bad genetic's . I saw good pics . I'll let pro's advice you but what I saw looked like excellent foundation . Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Yea, from everything Ive read on here clomid/nova is proper protacal. Cant give you the amount ED because Im on TRT and PCT is a thing of the past.

Funny thing is, if I knew about proper PCT in the past, then I would know less about TRT in the present!
    I'm sorry to hear about that man. you provide a lot of good insight on this site from what i have seen so far so I will take anything you say very seriously

Quote Originally Posted by dontwannabold View Post
    I don't know why you think bad genetic's . I saw good pics . I'll let pro's advice you but what I saw looked like excellent foundation . Good luck !
    well at 18, I was the skinniest kid in my grade and was 130lbs. I really work my ass off so I kind of deserve to have a great physique lol. thats where gear comes in

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bad genetics? Maybe i'm missing something...... Definitely a good foundation IMO as well.

bump. any more opinions on how many cals I should eat and whether its important to add clomid to pct?
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 06-17-2009 at 05:26 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DEF add nolva to pct

I'd post that diet above in the diet forum.

I'd say you are probably ready to kick this off once jamy and the folks get your diet tweaked.

Not that it is bad, you just want to get it perfect before you start your cycle.

I'd make sure you have nolva and l-dex on hand BEFORE you start. If you start to show signs of Gyno, you're prepared.

You might want to spread your horizon on injection sites, it will get old hitting the same spot, but you should be fine.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Up ou calories until ypu start to see gains, To be honest you can not be afraid to get a little bit chunky when you are trying to bulk! There is a certain number of calories that will get you starting to gain weight.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good base bro, now eat and grow....

goodluck on cycle

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post

goodluck on cycle
    +++2

keep in mind when he says eat moose means eat...lol

diet, sleep, lifting, aas

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    DEF add nolva to pct
    i meant to say clomid sorry. should I add clomid to nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    I'd post that diet above in the diet forum.

I'd say you are probably ready to kick this off once jamy and the folks get your diet tweaked.

Not that it is bad, you just want to get it perfect before you start your cycle.

I'd make sure you have nolva and l-dex on hand BEFORE you start. If you start to show signs of Gyno, you're prepared.

You might want to spread your horizon on injection sites, it will get old hitting the same spot, but you should be fine.
    well to be honest, I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to bodybuilding and nutrition. The only thing I dont really know too well is how much different my diet should be on gear. I heard 20% higher amount of calories.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Up ou calories until ypu start to see gains, To be honest you can not be afraid to get a little bit chunky when you are trying to bulk! There is a certain number of calories that will get you starting to gain weight.
    yea I know SOME fat gain is inevitable, but if I can limit it to just the minimum amount of fat gain I need to build tons of muscle, then that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post

goodluck on cycle
    thanks man Ill definitely log it in a couple of weeks when I start!

should I add HCG (or something like arimidex ) as well or are nolva + clomid enough? also how should I dose clomid?
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 06-17-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Thread Information