Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gsxr0607 is offline New Member

First steroid cycle

what would be a good first cycle. im 6'0"200lbs 13%bf and have been working out for almost five years, i want to gain about 20 pounds and get cut after that, guy at the gym told me i should start with testosterone E 300mg a week one cc then stack it with stanzolol and anavar . he said that would put some good weight on me and get me shredded, i would like to get some advice on some cycle from people who have done them befor thanks
    Last edited by gsxr0607; 06-17-2009 at 02:11 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chick (skinless) Oat meal (not instant) Whey protien, Tuna, Fruit, Veg and a lot of other good food.

What are your stats?
    weight
    Body fat
    cycle exp

6foot
    Five years in the gym
    13%bf
    200lbs

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to AR.

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Take a look at the stickies...beginner info is listed there.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    for a first cycle i would suggest test e on its own 300-500mg shot twice a week every 3.5 days and you must have pct before you start a cycle im assuming you know what pct is.right?

ya i know what pct is, the guy who i got test E from he just said run test then after that hit the cutter, but the guy at the gym who used to do a bunch of juice he said it would be better to stack, also if you were to do a cycle of stanzolol with proper diet an exercise how much could it drop your bf

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~

i dont need to start there i know how to diet i know about gyno and pct, ive read everything about test E, i just would like some body that has some experiance with stacking that can give me some good stacks,

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr0607 View Post
    i dont need to start there i know how to diet i know about gyno and pct, ive read everything about test E, i just would like some body that has some experiance with stacking that can give me some good stacks,
    just keep it simple for starters and see how your body reacts.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    he gave you the beg cycle thread,, what you need to know. First cycle should be test only,, you can stack on your next one.

ok cool thanks

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    You do NOT stack on your first cycle.

Actually if you are going to be the Doctor of your own body by doing steroids , then stacking on the first cycle is rather STUPID !!

YOU need to learn how each chemical works with your body. If you throw several compounds in on a first go then HOW will you have any clue what is doing what to your body, both good or bad.

YOU need to build off of knowledge from each cycle. SO, first cycle is ONE COMPOUND ONLY, and it should be A SINGLE ESTER TEST preferably a long ester for your own benifit.

the thread I gave you is EVERYTHING you need to know to do a well planned out FIRST CYCLE.......should you choose to do your own thing, well, then you are gonna be on your own doing it

ok thanks, the guy i know can get human grade steroids and veterinary grade would you every do vertirinary grade.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I would either recomend, Tbol only, Anavar only or a Test only cycle if you want to pin.........

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    No need to stack with another compound! I just found out I would only be ablle to use test on this next cycle (dont have the extra for 3 bottles of tren ) Even knowing how good tren is,I am still not disappointed! 500mg EW of test is what I will be doing and even after 3 or so cycles, I know I will still make great gains! dont be in a rush to mix a bunch of stuff your first time! You would not go out and drive a 6000hp car the day you got your license. (cause it could kill you!) so dont go overboard with the sauce which ( could also kill you! )

Thanks that good info I appreciate it, I'll just stick with the test E

Thread Information