Thread: infection?

CJ.
    CJ. is offline Associate Member

Exclamation infection?

If you were to inject 1.5ml's of good gear into your shoulder, and 2 inches below the injection site was to turn red, a little sore like a bruise, and warm to the touch, is that a infection or just aggravation? There is no problem at actual pin site.

bullmastiff is offline New Member
    Could be a staph infection. Any trailing lines or red lines trailing away from that?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    How long ago did you inject??

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    How long ago did you inject??
    injected wednesday night, noticed it this morning. the funny thing is the redness is below my shoulder on the side of my bicept. There is no sign of anything near the injection site. I have injected winn and primo into shoulder during this cycle with no problems. This is the first time I injected sust into my shoulder this cycle.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    You changing your pins?

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullmastiff View Post
    Could be a staph infection. Any trailing lines or red lines trailing away from that?
    No trailing or red lines just a red area about 2 inches down from injection site. Wouldn't the actual site be red?

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    You changing your pins?
    Yes new pin to draw, then new pin to inject. Swab site with prep pad.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ. View Post
    injected wednesday night, noticed it this morning. the funny thing is the redness is below my shoulder on the side of my bicept. There is no sign of anything near the injection site. I have injected winn and primo into shoulder during this cycle with no problems. This is the first time I injected sust into my shoulder this cycle.
    Same thing happened to me last week...red patch on my arm below my shoulder where injected, sore and a lil warm to the touch but i did it from multiuse vial and none of my other shots did that to me. So i rode it out, lasted a few days of being sore and coulpe more of being lil red/pinkish but im good now. Im also using Prop which isnt the most fun sometiems lol

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    screw injecting the shoulders! With Thigh and Glutes , why would you need to inject anyewhere else!

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    screw injecting the shoulders! With Thigh and Glutes , why would you need to inject anyewhere else!
    I usually don't mess with shoulders, always thighs. Everywhere i wanted to pin I saw a previous pin mark. I like fresh areas. I'm on the last week of my cycle now, it suck to have a infection!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    lol pinning ED or EOD you get more places than that IMO

CJ.
    I guess my question in short form is- would you get a infection inches below injection site with no problems at actual site?

I guess my question in short form is- would you get a infection inches below injection site with no problems at actual site?
    Im betting you have same thing i did, not infection but just irritation and yeah my injection site was fine but it was irritated down into my arm. Hope that helps...im not Doc but if i were you just wait it out a bit and i think it'll go away.

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    Im betting you have same thing i did, not infection but just irritation and yeah my injection site was fine but it was irritated down into my arm. Hope that helps...im not Doc but if i were you just wait it out a bit and i think it'll go away.
    thanks, I'm hoping it's just irratation. If it gets worse or I get a temp or anything I guess I'll go to the er. anyone else's thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you were to inject 1.5ml's of good gear into your shoulder, and 2 inches below the injection site was to turn red, a little sore like a bruise, and warm to the touch, is that a infection or just aggravation? There is no problem at actual pin site.
    Got the same thing going right now on my left asscheek. No big deal. If it worsens or the red/pink area spreads then I might get it checked out.

Thread Information