Rage-a-holic is offline New Member

Lightbulb New guy... Review this cycle please!

First off its great to be here, a variety of knowledge very useful to anybody considering taking the plunge. Planning on sarting this cutting cycle in a month of so...Its my 1st time with tren ace... my main concern is if this dosage will be good for a first time user. Also i chose to run mast all the way through because i get it cheap, and because it is fairly effective as an AI.

Stats:
    5'9"
    bf not sure, but a little high...
    25yrs old
    2 previous cycles
    5 yrs training

Cycle:
    Weeks
    1-10 Test Prop 50mg ED
    1-10 Masteron 50mg ED
    1-8 Tren Ace 75mg EOD ???
    1-8 Cytomel (T3) 100mcg ED (4 Day Ramp up & Down)
    1-8 Clenbuterol 100mcg ED (Ramp Up To Max Tolerance)
    2-8 Ketotifen 2mg ED (Taken Before bed)
    2-10 HCG 200iu E3D

PCT (Starting 3 days after last pin)
    40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid ED
    30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED
    20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED

Diet: your thoughts here as well are welcome
    06:30am :
    10g of L-Glutamine and 5g Branch Chain Amino Acids

07:00am :
    45 mins of gentle cardio (walking uphill, jogging slow, cycling)

07:45am :
    40g Whey Protein in water,
    40g Oats in water
    1 Cup green tea
    1 Small Grapefruit

10:30am:
    85g Tuna in Olive Oil with a small salad (tomatoes, leuttice, cucumber)
    Handful of Almonds
    15ml Flaxseed Oil

01:30pm:
    100g Mackerel or Salmon
    100g Fibrous Vegetables
    1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter

04:30pm:
    1 Large Chicken Breast
    2 Slices Wholemeal bread

05:00pm: Training (weights)

06:00pm:
    40g Whey in water
    20g maltodextrin
    20g dextrose
    Creatine
    Vitamin C

06:45pm:
    75g wholemeal pasta or brown rice
    150g chicken breast or 150g lean beef
    Loads of vegetables
    Some fish oils (O3 epa,dha)
    1 Cup green tea

09:30:
    200g cottage cheese
    25g Almonds

APPROX MACROS
    CALS=2660
    PROTEIN=225
    CARBS=225
    FAT=87

Goal: lower bf and maintain/add lbm

thai-lan is offline Member
    what was your previous cycles like?? You should have weigh over 195 after those two cycles , its amazing to see how you are just 185

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Agree with thai lan... 185 at 5'9...... You should be well over 200 pounds. How much did you weigh on start of first cycle.

so i guess ill have to assume that nobody can actually answer the questions i asked...

every reply to my question has been a question...

1st cycle was uneducated winy only for 6 weeks...gains were minimal

2nd cycle started at 163lbs10%bf added 30lbs and kept roughly 25lbs cycle was 500mgteste wk1-12 with 50mgdbol wk1-4

now at 185 with a little more bf then id like... i have nothing against shooting ED... i have done my homework now, and i know im ready... so your opinions on that regard are not needed...

if you look at my OP...youll see what im lookin for

thanks

by the way, ive have been browsing this site for years... 1 thing ive noticed is that people tend to just parot info theve read or been told themselves so often its unbelievable...not to say that thats whats going on here... but... every so often someone has something to say worth reading lol

well thats how you learn if you dont read or arent told of something you dont learn , just like you wereNOT told NOT TO do winny alone cycle .. Thats why you gains were minimal.
    And if u have done your homework you wouldnt post up saying you want to do 3 of those compounds ( tren , test p , masteron ) .

First of all you dont know how you are going to react to tren or masteron so why dont you just pick tren and see what results you will get from it??

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    a lot of compounds

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    a lot of compounds
    x2
    BUT he must know what he's doing because of he has done his homework

Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    well thats how you learn if you dont read or arent told of something you dont learn , just like you wereNOT told NOT TO do winny alone cycle .. Thats why you gains were minimal.
    And if u have done your homework you wouldnt post up saying you want to do 3 of those compounds ( tren , test p , masteron ) .

First of all you dont know how you are going to react to tren or masteron so why dont you just pick tren and see what results you will get from it??
    well i have done my homework... and as your right im not sure how im goin to react to them, the dosages are modest enough by comparison to others using these compounds, that i dont think ill have too much to worry about..

i have all the ancilleries..clomid, hcg , adex, dostinex, bromo, nolvadex ...
    all on hand in case theres a problem, witch i doubt ill come across at these dosages.

only one im usure about is the tren dosage...

still waiting for an answer there..

why does everybody feel it necesary to instill the fear of god in everyone new around here...

come on now...

I would run Test p at 60 or 70 ed and also Tren A at 60 ed

oh and you need to up your calories 2660cal isnt enough

not everyone is trying to look massively buff... some people like myself, would rather have a ****** physique with a good amount of lean mass... so withough knowing what my overall fitness goals are, how can you say im too light or to heavy or anything?

thanks for getting to the point thai lan....appreciate the opinion

anyone else?

lol dude you are 5'9 and 185 with a little high bodyfat ,im not trying to be a tw@t but i dont think you have that much mass to have the physique

c-Z
    Thai lan is right...... 5'9 and 185... That's a normal size healthy male.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage-a-holic View Post
    First off its great to be here, a variety of knowledge very useful to anybody considering taking the plunge. Planning on sarting this cutting cycle in a month of so...Its my 1st time with tren ace... my main concern is if this dosage will be good for a first time user. Also i chose to run mast all the way through because i get it cheap, and because it is fairly effective as an AI.

Stats:
    5'9"
    bf not sure, but a little high...
    25yrs old
    2 previous cycles
    5 yrs training

Cycle:
    Weeks
    1-10 Test Prop 50mg ED
    1-10 Masteron 50mg ED
    1-8 Tren Ace 75mg EOD ???
    1-8 Cytomel (T3) 100mcg ED (4 Day Ramp up & Down)
    1-8 Clenbuterol 100mcg ED (Ramp Up To Max Tolerance)
    2-8 Ketotifen 2mg ED (Taken Before bed)
    2-10 HCG 200iu E3D

PCT (Starting 3 days after last pin)
    40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid ED
    30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED
    20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED

Diet: your thoughts here as well are welcome
    06:30am :
    10g of L-Glutamine and 5g Branch Chain Amino Acids

07:00am :
    45 mins of gentle cardio (walking uphill, jogging slow, cycling)

07:45am :
    40g Whey Protein in water,
    40g Oats in water
    1 Cup green tea
    1 Small Grapefruit

10:30am:
    85g Tuna in Olive Oil with a small salad (tomatoes, leuttice, cucumber)
    Handful of Almonds
    15ml Flaxseed Oil

01:30pm:
    100g Mackerel or Salmon
    100g Fibrous Vegetables
    1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter

04:30pm:
    1 Large Chicken Breast
    2 Slices Wholemeal bread

05:00pm: Training (weights)

06:00pm:
    40g Whey in water
    20g maltodextrin
    20g dextrose
    Creatine
    Vitamin C

06:45pm:
    75g wholemeal pasta or brown rice
    150g chicken breast or 150g lean beef
    Loads of vegetables
    Some fish oils (O3 epa,dha)
    1 Cup green tea

09:30:
    200g cottage cheese
    25g Almonds

APPROX MACROS
    CALS=2660
    PROTEIN=225
    CARBS=225
    FAT=87

Goal: lower bf and maintain/add lbm
    how about a bmr and tdee?? heres my sticky, some macros would help too bro..

Welcome to the diet forum....

please take the time to follow these directions, they will better prepair the both of us for the critique and tweaking of your diet..

you need to figure our your BMR (this is the basal metabolic rate of your body... which means if you were to do nothing all day, ur body would burn these many calories)

once u'v figured out your BMR, u need your TDEE (this is your total daily energy expenditure, it's based upon your activity level)

But first things first, please post up your current diet.. you have to be brutally honest about what you've been eating on average for the last few weeks so i know where your metabolism is at..
    please include macros

MACROS = pro/fat/cal/carb of every meal and a daily total on the bottom
    you can use fitday . com to help you our with this... be as detailed and specific as possible

please include the time of when u eat and the time of your workout

also tell me what your workout reg is...

BMR formula

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

in order to figure out your bmr, you need to know what your lean body mass is.. so, in turn, u need to know what your body fat percentage is...

if you dont know your bodyfat percentage, go to your gym and get tested (please dont use electronic scales to get your bf checked, they're horrible)

if you cannot find a gym to get tested at, please post up a picture for estimates, we're pretty good at it (you also have the option of pming it to me if you have more then 25 posts)

Total weight x bf in decimel form = total bf weight

Total weight - total bf weight = total lean body mass

if your total lean body mass is in lbs, u can divide it by 2.2 to get it in kilograms..

for example..

i am 6'4 275lbs at 14% bf... so i would multiply 275 by .14 (converted from percent to decimal)= 38.5lbs

275 - 38.5 = 236.5lbs lean body weight

236.5 / 2.2 = 107.5 lean mass in kg

370 + (21.6 x 107.5) = 2692 BMR (this is high for the average person, im a big guy)

TDEE

Once u have you bmr, u need to calculate your TDEE, this is simply done with some multiplication...

you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Once you have your TDEE, i need you to watch these videos

Milos Sarcev "Secret of the Pro's" on Nutrition

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

this video will give you a great idea as to what your diet should be looking like and the foods you should be eating..

it's also very informative as to how dieting works and what you need to be doing..

once you've aquired this vast knowledge and done what i'v asked of you, please post up a new diet for critiquing and finalization...
    please include macros and times just as before...

try to remember that dieting is not an overnight thing.. it takes time and patience....

lol dude you are 5'9 and 185 with a little high bodyfat ,im not trying to be a tw@t but i dont think you have that much mass to have the physique
    thanks for your help bro
    awesome info lol

YAY Jamyjamjr's here !!! great information , im learning alot from your posts jamy

macros are there

hopefully sooner or later, someone will stop beating around the bush

dude you have gotta post this diet on diet forums. And start reading all the stickies in there , there are alot of good information

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    macros are there

hopefully sooner or later, someone will stop beating around the bush
    First WELCOME TO AR

Second, PLEASE check the attitude at the door...its not needed here

WE ask you questions because we NEED the information in order to give you the CORRECT advice for YOUR situation, YOUR stats, YOUR experience, etc....

We do NOT give cookie cutter answers. This isn't a game that you can start over again if you lose. This is the ONE and Only body you have and we are NOT gonna give you advice that may screw you up.

GET IT?????

Your Stats DO NOT fit someone who has done the cycles you claim to have done. SO, that is telling us that you are doing something WRONG and we need to figure out WHAT BEFORE we can go on to advise on your current proposed cycle so that you don't waste the gear, waste the cycle and possibly screw up y our body.

You have a LOT of compounds going on in this cycle.

I like that you are willing to do ED shots, so if your gonna do ED shots, then you need to be shooting the TREN A ED as well, not EOD

I would personally save the T3/clen for running during your PCT
    Your PCT doesn't say how long you are running it for

That is my advice! I will leave the diet up to the Guru's that are already here.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Yeah, you need an attitudinal adjustment. Time to "Pop the TITTAY, out the boy's mouth and stop babying him"

You gained 25 lbs from your last cycle of Test/Dbol kickstart... WTF is the point of doing anything else? People would kill for results like that...unless... You say your BF is high, did you gain 15lbs of fat on this cycle?

No one cared what your goals were, because you stated you wanted to cut from your current stats. So they commented on that. You would just be a skinny guy. If you want to do that, you can do it with diet and cardio. I wouldn't use AAS unless you are planning on putting on some mass to get Massively Buff...

And the people telling you too many compounds is simple. You can't know which one is causing a negative side effect unless you take them one at a time. You know the test works well for you, so add one compound. If there is a negative reaction, you can safely assume what is causing it. Putting three in, your chances of guessing right are slim.

My advice, if you are going to cycle, would be to start with Prop only ED. 50-75mg. Get your diet tweaked in the diet forum FIRST. Start doing cardio PWO and any AM cardio you can do. You'll cut fat quick, without sacrificing muscle. You should be able to lose 5-10lbs of fat this way in 6-8weeks. Then if you decide you want to put on some mass, toss in trenA for the last 6-8 weeks @ 50mg ED. If the sides get to be too much, cut it off.

I think you'll see that if you have your diet right, Prop will be all you need to get your lean r i p p e d look you are looking for. But I will agree, you DON'T NEED IT, WASTE OF MONEY, you can do it with diet and cardio...

sorry about the attitude...

i need to drop maybe 10 pounds of fat to be absolutely shredded...

my bf is a lil high "for me" and probably low for most!

all your comments have been great

i apologize if i came off like an ass

its just that everyone asumes the next guy has absolutely no idea what hes doin and it can be nerve wracking!

i learned my lesson the hard way early on runnin a winny only cycle... because tren is the heaviest in this cycle, im going to choose to drop that(progesterone sides, and reported personality issues being at the for-front of my decision)

i would never take anything like this half heartedly, especially with my own life
    ...i have been educating myself for quite sometime now. more then most i believe.

i am going to run the prop and mast @ 100mg EOD (if you think ED is better i may go that route, also are doseages sufficient)

im also going to run the clen /t3 as ive been interested in this for quite some time.

ive run test before, not prop.... but test is test, esters only determine its release into the blood stream, so im aware of how i react to that substance.

like i stated earlier, i like the fact that mast has some decent AI qualitys, as well as being great for hardening up... so i will run that.

i may cut the clen/t3 early if i feel like it...

all compounds have a short life, so i can drop at any time...

im not ignoring any of your comments, i appreciate them all.

Attitude may have been laid on a little thick, i apologize for that...

im here to learn, like everyone else.

cheers

edited
    Last edited by Rage-a-holic; 06-21-2009 at 05:11 PM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    btw, no attitude here... im just backing up my decisions with facts is all

thanks guys
    I personally like shooting short esters ED, just gives you better blood levels, but EOD is ok as well, and dose is fine too

its gonna be ALL about the diet, so I would get that tweeked

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    I personally like shooting short esters ED, just gives you better blood levels, but EOD is ok as well, and dose is fine too

its gonna be ALL about the diet, so I would get that tweeked

thanks tmos... ive come across alot of your posts around here doing research...u know ur sh ! t.... thanks alot

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran tren my 2nd cycle. it gave me a bump under my left nipple...

if you havnt run tren before, keep a very watchful eye on potential gyno.

only thing is - no tren+nolva, it can make things worse...

to ME, seems like a LOT of drugs and compounds.... esp 3rd cycle (first "serious" cycle...)... if anything, i'd keep it a bit more simple, and focus more of that money on food.....

best of luck man! keep at it.

I don't know how much you'll see the effects of the masteron if you have a high BF%, seems everyone here that has used it said it was pretty useless unless you were low BF to begin with...either way, I'm telling you prop alone will do what you're looking for.

Save yourself some money. Run the prop, with your diet right and cardio, and in 6-8 weeks, you'll be glad you aren't wasting your money with the rest of it. If you eat right, and train right, there is no reason that you couldnt be back to your starting weight, with a much lower BF% in less than a couple months.

c-Z
    so i guess ill have to assume that nobody can actually answer the questions i asked...

every reply to my question has been a question...

1st cycle was uneducated winy only for 6 weeks...gains were minimal

2nd cycle started at 163lbs10%bf added 30lbs and kept roughly 25lbs cycle was 500mgteste wk1-12 with 50mgdbol wk1-4

now at 185 with a little more bf then id like... i have nothing against shooting ED... i have done my homework now, and i know im ready... so your opinions on that regard are not needed...

if you look at my OP...youll see what im lookin for

thanks
    We asks questions because we want to know where you F*cked up in your previous cycles....... Your here for opinions. and 99% of people won't throw out their opinions until they are satisfied. If i feel your diet is lacking I will tell you. Not just go yeah that's a great cycle... Let us know how it works for you.

watch the videos.. do the bmr/tdee based upon the formula i provided... send me a pic for bf estimates if you dont know it...

post up a new diet with macros for each meal for critiqing...

finish all this and we'll move forward

lol damn i left this thread 10hours ago and went to bed and people still commenting on here..

Anyway I agree with Tmos , to get stable blood levels ED shots are better.If i were you I would do 75mg ED for 8weeks and see how i react to Test P. Dont bother doing masteron because of it seems to work only when u have low bodyfat.

crackajap-attack is offline New Member
    new guy here just trying to gain knowledge... if you run test p for a first cycle do you need take anything for PCT?

thanks

yes of course you always need pct , before you jump on anything do more reading and start your own thread to ask questions

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sorry about the attitude...

i need to drop maybe 10 pounds of fat to be absolutely shredded...

my bf is a lil high "for me" and probably low for most!

all your comments have been great

i apologize if i came off like an ass

its just that everyone asumes the next guy has absolutely no idea what hes doin and it can be nerve wracking!

i learned my lesson the hard way early on runnin a winny only cycle... because tren is the heaviest in this cycle, im going to choose to drop that(progesterone sides, and reported personality issues being at the for-front of my decision)

i would never take anything like this half heartedly, especially with my own life
    ...i have been educating myself for quite sometime now. more then most i believe.

i am going to run the prop and mast @ 100mg EOD (if you think ED is better i may go that route, also are doseages sufficient)

im also going to run the clen /t3 as ive been interested in this for quite some time.

ive run test before, not prop.... but test is test, esters only determine its release into the blood stream, so im aware of how i react to that substance.

like i stated earlier, i like the fact that mast has some decent AI qualitys, as well as being great for hardening up... so i will run that.

i may cut the clen/t3 early if i feel like it...

all compounds have a short life, so i can drop at any time...

im not ignoring any of your comments, i appreciate them all.

Attitude may have been laid on a little thick, i apologize for that...

im here to learn, like everyone else.

cheers
    That's because 90%+ dont. If we assumed everyone did then it would be dangerous to them and there would be a LOT more kids getting F*cked up than there are and there are still far to many. There are many here who testify how their bad cycle choices when they are 16-25 has left them with permanent problems.
    It would be irresponsible for us NOT to ask the questions we do.

You have some good advise now. What you decide to do with it is up to you.

YAY Jamyjamjr's here !!! great information , im learning alot from your posts jamy
    thx bud

Trevor827 is offline New Member
    Goodluck bro.. atleast your going at it 110%. I've got a buddy who's gunna be pumping himself full of shit his buddy is going to give him and he knows nothing about AAS at all.
    just that they make you big.. right?

Thread Information