ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Tren E@ 200mg EW for 10 weeks??

Yeh I know it sucks.... I was up til now not going to have the money lying around to ru it at all. I just ran into some chumpstain that owed me $100.00 ironically for some gear he was suppose to get me 4 years ago. I was thinkin of just buyin the one 10ml bottle and throw it in the mix with the test. What do you think?? I know that its a low dose but I still fel that with tren , 200mg Ew for 10 weeks is better than having a 100 dollars or so in my hand! still think it would compliment the test nicely what do you think..........

200mg a wek and run it with the test
    $100 in my hand and just run test alone with the 4 weeks of dbol

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I really would wanna get another bottle and run 350mg per week in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Yes I would too but if you could not do that would you run the 200 or go without it??

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Yup, you'll still see gains @ 200mg.

I honestly don't know if those gains would be worth it though, when you take the sides into consideration! Really depends on how you've reacted to tren in the past..

D-bol / Tren / Test will always produce decent results IMO.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    run it, it shouldn't kill you.....lol sides might not be TOO bad at such a low dose....you can always hang on to it until you find another 100...lolol it will keep

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I can't remember, is this your first run with tren ?

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    run the tren i a have seen great results with 200 mg a wk with tren i have done 2 cycles of tren and every time i like it. besides tren is a strong steroid and it will shred bf off you and you will see a good difference ...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    run it, it shouldn't kill you.....lol sides might not be TOO bad at such a low dose....you can always hang on to it until you find another 100...lolol it will keep
    Yeah when I need some more $$$$ I just pull up the couch cushions, there are usually a couple $100 flouting around in there that fell out of my pockets or check the bottom of the washing machine, I'm always finding loose change there.

Blog Entries
    Yeh I am sure I could probably get the extra funds but I have a 14yr old dog thast needs meds and some dental work. Sorry to dissappoint you guys but my Dog always comes 1st! So even if I neded meds or he needed meds, he gets hs 1st

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Personally I like low doses of everything, even though the gains are not that great its still better than nothing. Never tried tren , thinking about it in the future but I'm kind of a hot head and not sure how well I'd handle myself on it.
    Btw no hating on the dog, now on the other hand if you said cat I would have told you to toss it in the microwave and get an extra bottle of tren.
    Another side note, you should watch the movie red, about a guy and his dog. Sort of reminds me of your dog, great movie.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Yeh I am sure I could probably get the extra funds but I have a 14yr old dog thast needs meds and some dental work. Sorry to dissappoint you guys but my Dog always comes 1st! So even if I neded meds or he needed meds, he gets hs 1st
    Then hell, give the dog the Tren .....make it big and strong......LOLOL

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nine didnt you just start your first ever cycle after you gettin on TRT? If so id say just wait out and see how the 500mg/test does for you and then run the tren at a later date.
    If not disregard that message

Blog Entries
    Yeh bro I have ran a few cycles in the past1 probably not the exact way i should have (thats why I am on TRT now) But thsi nex cycle or 2 is going to be done 100% correct. Getting 3-4 cases of lean body for meal replacements, going to get enough creatine and NO2 to last the 14 weeks! I want to get some serois mas of this cycle! I am almost 35 so if I do not do it now, I will lose my ability to make really good gains

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Yeh I know it sucks.... I was up til now not going to have the money lying around to ru it at all. I just ran into some chumpstain that owed me $100.00 ironically for some gear he was suppose to get me 4 years ago. I was thinkin of just buyin the one 10ml bottle and throw it in the mix with the test. What do you think?? I know that its a low dose but I still fel that with tren , 200mg Ew for 10 weeks is better than having a 100 dollars or so in my hand! still think it would compliment the test nicely what do you think..........

200mg a wek and run it with the test
    $100 in my hand and just run test alone with the 4 weeks of dbol
    Run it..you'll get some gains...

clozto50 is offline New Member
    Im with ironside low dose it is! 200mg tren e is great with test 200mg should make nice solid gains no real sides,and you will keep them!!

Thread Information