Bleeze is offline Associate Member

Cough from anavar?

I have been coughing fro about 3.5 weeks basicly since I started my Anavar 50 mg ed. its kindaa a felm cough but also kinda dry. ADoes this have antything todo with the Anavar?

has anyone had anyhitng like this? does anavar dry you out possibly causing flem to come up?

Mafiusu is offline Scammer wanna-be
    never had that issue from var or even heard of it

guess its just some silly cough or somthin i got goin on.

thanks

reloaded is offline New Member
    Originally Posted by Papa Smurf
    Hey guys

Anyone ever get a dry cough when running anavar . Its kinda like Tren cough but not as servere
    Although most guys on here will disagree and tell you you are crazy and it can't be from the VAR I can 100 percent tell you there is a small portion of us who get this side effect and it can be quite severe.

I've run Anavar TWICE from 2 different sources. The first time I began at 50 mg Ed and didn't experience the cough begin until I bumped up to 75mg Ed in week 3. The cough came on as a chronic dry cough and I at first thought I was sick as the only injectable I was using was test cyp 250mg twice weekly.
    I went to the dr after about 10 days of it and also had a chest X-ray as their was nothing wrong with me and no illness it could be attributed to.

I backed the dose back down to 50mg and the cough remained. I searched these forums for a correlation between Anavar and coughing and found a few others noticing the same thing but getting flamed for being in knowledgeable and that they were wrong. So I came off the var after five weeks and my cough slowly got better and went away over about 9 days til it was fully gone.

The second time I ran it (this time from a different source) I kept the dosing at 50 mg Ed but STILL got the cough just short of 3 weeks in. Keep in mind I NEVER get coughing illnesses ever. I stayed on another week while the cough got worse and then discontinued and it got progressively better over a weeks time again.

I know its RARE. But it's real and I suggest playing with the dose or using an alternative compound for the goals you are running it for if you are a rare person who gets this side.

Just my 2 cents.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Used var for years never had that or know anyone who has !!

Thread Information