karate kid is offline New Member

Steroids helping injury?

Hi all,
    Had a bad car crash 2 years ago and smashed my patella to pieces.The docs manages to fit th jigsaw puzzle back together and it healed up nicely.unfortunately some ligament damage occured due to my stearing collum penetrated my knee.i subsiquently started phisio and then move on to body building to build up strength. at the time i couldnt perform a single body wieght squat!!!now after 18 months of wieght training (plus six months of phisio) ive had excellent strenght gains and perfom 80kg squats with ease.the only prob is that i still dont seem to have the sideways stability in this leg that i do in the other, even though it seems the more muscular and stronger of the two.Docs say the joint is fine and this is due to the ligaments.
    Are there any hormones or anabolics that can help?Ive heard from several people that deca can help, and roid store states that it "seems to help old injuries"
    I also get aches in it when i have a rest week from training but at no other time!
    Any advice?
    Plus what are my chances of getting it off the docs at the N.H.S (national health sevice...im English)

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice job on recovery . You will find some good information in these forums .

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    A. Get the hell off roid store....

B. I wouldn't recommend a steroid for an injury. Let it repair naturally.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    B. I wouldn't recommend a steroid for an injury. Let it repair naturally.[/QUOTE]

Have to agree! Heal naturally bro! There are certain benefits with some AS such as deca with niggling problems but youve got a lot more than achy joints!

ok definately taken on board!!
    when i first had this injury and i had a long recovery ahead of me. i was demoralised and was looking for a shortcut to recovery, thats when i first joined steroid .com, but quickly realised it was not the way forward!!!!!
    since then ive learned so much about body building and come so far,and i know what the body can do for itself now but was just looking for that edge back to normality,i mean i can hop skip and jump just like anyone else now and i play tennis regularly,but im always aware of it!
    do you guys know any excersises on technics that are good for ligament stength and stability?
    also why do you think it is that i only hurt on off weeks?seems strange that it hurts only when rested not when worked!!
    and another thing, everyone knows you need protein as a main building block for muscle growth,what vitamins/supliments/foods do i need for good ligament strengthening/growth?

also whats wrong with roid store?

Thread Information