lee.jones73 is offline Associate Member

GHB a fat burner or bulker please read to understand what i mean

i know most f you dont recomend it but i got some crystal form but i thought it helps you to grow rests your muscle so it repairs it because you sloeep when you grow thats what ive always thought

but i read on some of these msgs that it strips fat? before bed i alway have a tin of tuna then take it so body got some protien through the night

when i take it with pint of water i get get this sort of dizzy feeling and cant focuse tidy then i ned to lie down and then i sleep works normally upto 4hrs but ive notice i start to sweat alot about 20mins after taken it and if i wake up my pillow is soaking?

well im trying to bulk im starting my cycle next week sust and deca so what im asking is does ghb help you or cut you???

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure if we are allowed to talk about this or not but it was used for its purported GH releasing effects. which it seems to do quite well but it never really translated into any real world effects on body composition.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    If the mods will allow it I will comment, I have used it, and did buy it back in the day legally.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    If the mods will allow it I will comment, I have used it, and did buy it back in the day legally.
    Same here.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    im not sure if we are allowed to talk about this or not but it was used for its purported GH releasing effects. which it seems to do quite well but it never really translated into any real world effects on body composition.
    this is pretty much correct..... 4 hours of sleep was equivilent to 8 for me LOL..... thats about the only thing......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information