Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member

new cycle opinions

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE , HOO-AHH

80kg
    10-12%bf
    5'6

okay so i posted my 1st cycle a few days ago , i was going to get it through a friend of a friend of a friend , so it was going to be sketchy , i didnt know if what i was going to get would be real.

but luckily out of nowhere i have found someone who can get me alot of stuff.

so here is my new cycle , i am frickn excited!

TEST PROP (EOD) for 12 weeks (100mg)
    TREN ACETATE every day for 10 weeks (100mg)
    PRIMOBOLAN once a week (600mg)

so what i want to know is this,
    i have no history of male pattern baldness on my mums side
    no history of achne on either sides of my family
    most males in my family have gyno, not severe only very small amount.

Im going to run nolvadex and letrozol

one thing im really confused about when it comes to pct is either to run some things with my cycle or wait till iv done my coarse to start a pct.

some people say to run hcg whilst on a cycle , others say dont until you finish , and the same with nolva and clomid.

from what iv read ,the combination of these three is going to make me look realy hard and defined , i also hear that it has little side effect issues and if i receive issues that are severe , i can stop the short esthers and just run the Primobolan on its own.

what im worried about is my testosterone levels , would i treat this cycle the same as a cycle that included more effective bulking agents like DROL and DECA ?

what im worried about is the suppression of my natural levels from tren, i also hear complaints of people having ED problems after there cycle.

i havn't started yet, wont until i know down to the finest detail how im going to run this and come off it, i want no room for error.

also would a dht supressant like dutast also supress strength and muscle gains?
    Last edited by Flex Columbo; 06-28-2009 at 04:36 AM.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    why would you use tren 1st cycle? you have been on here long enough to know thats a no no.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Man, why do you kids come on here and wanna run Tren on your first cycle!
    First your too young, but thats not gonna stop you, because it didnt stop me 25 years ago and I didnt have a entire inter forum telling me I shouldnt. So with that said, just run the prop test only for about 12 weeks and see how that goes. You do no thats an everyday or everyother day shot of some of the most painful compound you can shoot.

What do you have for PCT or are you setting yourself up for a life time of TRT?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    why would you use tren 1st cycle? you have been on here long enough to know thats a no no.
    ^^ x2.... first cycle should be test only, NOTHING else.... especially not the harshest steroid you can possibly take aka tren ... back to the drawing boards my friend

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    hahaha yeah i know it would be extreamly painful , but i mean i was like **** it , if it gets results thats all that matters, il take the advice thow , il drop the tren , pct is nolva/letrozole cheers

thai-lan is offline Member
    lol nice cycle kid , test p , TREN and PRIMOBOLAN .. if i were you i would save primobolan and tren for other cycles not this one and ur still too young

Thread Information