ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

How long will 10MG daily of D-bol raise teste Levels? If Any?

Asked this before but here it goes again! Need to stop Test injections for trt so my levels will be low and can get upped from 100 to 200mg EW. How long will 10mgs of D-bol a day stay in my system and affect my test levels?
    Was thinking this could help me keep what I have gained
    (like a bridge, if you will) If I take the 10mg ED before I train and stop taking it 5-6days before blood work, will it be out of my system and my levels drop back down?
    Not really that familiar with how d-bol will work in this situation! I know it has a 3-4hr 1/2 life but unsure exactly how long it will play with my levels for

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    ohhhhh OMG... you are gonna get tested for free test levels for trt/hrt or what ever the F have you... Dbol doesn't register in that test, You will look like you crashed if you stop taking you hrt shot and just pop dbols,

Dbol taken with pct drugs or as a bridge or with combo with a medication that makes your body produce test will effect that test

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude do not stop your test injects.. just drop it to 50 mgs ew... if you go to zero you will lose everything... at least put a minimal amount in you... if you are at 50mgs EW it will register LOW... Thats what I did.. I am on TRT remember.. lol... so yah.. he had me on 200mgs EOW and then 2 weeks before my Blood test I dropped it to 50mgs EW and that allowed me to still be able to get it up but register a lower than normal level and that is when he bumped it up to 200mgs EW...

do not run dbol LIKE THAT... no good... nope... dude even switch to your real dosage of 100mgs EW and the doc will most likely bump it to 200mgs EW... there is a certain line and level medically you have to fall into...

EVEN if things arise and he doesn't wannna do that... just supplement and run your own TRT and go get your bloodwork checked occasionally ya know??

Worse comes to worse.. and it reads HIGH and he wants to LOWER your dosage bring in a bottle of NOVEDEX XT and say you have been running that .. i think it claiims of boosting your natty test levels by like 1200% and just say you felt great on the 100mgs EW and you thought if you even could gain a little bit of extra edge with an OTC supplement to boost your sexual preformance it was worth the money.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I just don't understand why its so important to have your levels crash so the doc ups your dosage from 100 to 200... Does your insurance pay for the aas fully?

I understand keeping the script around the cause the mofo might knock in the door and its better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I just don't understand why its so important to have your levels crash so the doc ups your dosage from 100 to 200... Does your insurance pay for the aas fully?

I understand keeping the script around the cause the mofo might knock in the door and its better safe than sorry.
    Even then, you could have tons of vials lying around, how does he know how much you are injecting at a time? You can just say they are for "backup safety". The only solution I see is that you don't trust your sources, or want to make sure you are always cruising on 100% pharm grade instead of half pharm half ugl. Although as soon as you blast you will have to get some ugl anyway... IF, of course, your sources can't get pharm.

Blog Entries
    I am not sure why it is so hard for you guys to figure this one out!! I would much rather be on 200mg EW instead of 100mg! I will yield better muscle gains and the higher the test levell, the better sense of well being etc.!
    Oh and YES! MY Insurance covers everything 100% and I was already told that if All I need is 100mg Ew I will more than likely be getting the pellets injected by the doctor every 6 months ! Anything higher than 100mg Ew would take too many pellets and i will be kept on the Injectable Test Cyp! So this is why I am trying to make sure my levels still look low!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Dude do not stop your test injects.. just drop it to 50 mgs ew... if you go to zero you will lose everything... at least put a minimal amount in you... if you are at 50mgs EW it will register LOW... Thats what I did.. I am on TRT remember.. lol... so yah.. he had me on 200mgs EOW and then 2 weeks before my Blood test I dropped it to 50mgs EW and that allowed me to still be able to get it up but register a lower than normal level and that is when he bumped it up to 200mgs EW...

do not run dbol LIKE THAT... no good... nope... dude even switch to your real dosage of 100mgs EW and the doc will most likely bump it to 200mgs EW... there is a certain line and level medically you have to fall into...

EVEN if things arise and he doesn't wannna do that... just supplement and run your own TRT and go get your bloodwork checked occasionally ya know??

Worse comes to worse.. and it reads HIGH and he wants to LOWER your dosage bring in a bottle of NOVEDEX XT and say you have been running that .. i think it claiims of boosting your natty test levels by like 1200% and just say you felt great on the 100mgs EW and you thought if you even could gain a little bit of extra edge with an OTC supplement to boost your sexual preformance it was worth the money.

I have already mathematically figured this out! I have been taking 200mg EW instead of my prescribed 200mg E2W! So for the oast 5 weeks I have been shooting 200mg EW instead of EOW! My levels (based on the 13 day Half life of cyp) Are already 2X what they should be according to my prescribed dosage and injection schedule! If I still even shoot 50mg EW, My levels will be way higher than they should be for a 100mg Weekly Injection and As I said in another post, If I do not get to where I need at least 125mg
    EW, i will more than likely be switched from Injectable to the Test Pellets they inject E6Months!! Dont Want that! really need my levels to look like even on the 100mg dose I am on, my levels are still a little low!
    As I said with the 1/2 life and what I have injected going by mg from the 1/2 life (not a perfect formula but will stay constant with both ) If I would have shot 200mg EOW when I get to my Bloodwork appt my total mg would be around 290. With the 200,g EW I have been Shooting if I drop my last 3 weeks worth of injections, the number is like 265. If I were to add even 100 more milligrams in there from now until the appt, the number will go up to around 330mg. Like I said I know this is no way to calculate But both injection schedules will remain constant and gives me a round about way to figure out how close I will be with the way I have been injecting! I am very technical with everything! Not going to just leave it to chance and hoope my numbers are low enough!

Thread Information