Thread: Oil consumtion

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Oil consumtion

I see cypianate varies on the mg /ml . I have 200mg/ml in which I take 1/2ml x2 /week . This is prescribed TRT . I also take 1/2 ml deca x2/week . The problem is my prescription coverage required I mail order through them . They sent me 100mg/ml cypianate . The question I have is how many ml can you pin in 1 shot ? The stupid mail order people have no right to change my script IMO.
    So is 1 1/2 cc ok for glute and quad injection ?

Why would it not? I've injected 2.5cc in the delt without a problem, maybe just not AS comfortable as doing say only 1 or 1.5cc. You will be fine.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Your fine bro! I but 3 ml in glutes no problem (go slow) and 2.5 in quad

brew 2008 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dontwannabold View Post
    I see cypianate varies on the mg /ml . I have 200mg/ml in which I take 1/2ml x2 /week . This is prescribed TRT . I also take 1/2 ml deca x2/week . The problem is my prescription coverage required I mail order through them . They sent me 100mg/ml cypianate . The question I have is how many ml can you pin in 1 shot ? The stupid mail order people have no right to change my script IMO.
    So is 1 1/2 cc ok for glute and quad injection ?
    yer upto 3ml in the larger areas is fine (quad/glute) why are you shooting it 2x per week tho?

test c has around a 16 day half life so you will be more than ok just shooting 1ml all in one shot every 7 days.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you for reply's . It still pisses me off to get script change by medco . The idea of 200mg/ml is 1 vial last 10 weeks . The lower mg was same price .
    The deca was 2x/week so Just I just split the cypianate to match . I was never sure how much could be injected til today . Also quads are somewhat sore the day after pinning. I thought smaller amount makes less painful ?

Thread Information