thebigfella is offline Associate Member

bridging between cycles

lets say i finish a cycle and start my pct is it possible for me to take 10mg of d-bol with my PCT to help me keep gains or is it better to come rite off the gear

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wouldn't use dbol on pct.

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Better to come off gear.
    If your on there is no point in running PCT.
    The dbol will just keep you shutdown and you will have to run pct all over again once you stop the dbol.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I believe the d-bol will hinder your pct,either your on or your off.Good luck.

its jus ti got this off steroid .com

In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol ), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wonŽt lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, youŽd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.

this guy says it can be done

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigfella View Post
    its jus ti got this off steroid .com

In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol ), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wonŽt lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, youŽd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.

this guy says it can be done
    This is very interesting. I would be willing to try this if some of the vets chime in and back this up. It must be to good to be true, right? Dbol in pct and bridging is something I never thought I would give the time of day. Someone set my mind straight please.

wers t-mos he will sort this out

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think they are saying using dbol as a bridge per se, it is taking about using dbol during the PCT to lower the cortisol levels in the body and protect as much of the muscle as possible. I have heard about that, but alot of people dont even think that is worth it.

Using dbol for 2-3 months after you cycle ends at 10mg IMO is not conducive to more growth because after your PCT you are basically doing A REALLY LOW DOSE dbol only cycle.

ufcfighter4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I don't think they are saying using dbol as a bridge per se, it is taking about using dbol during the PCT to lower the cortisol levels in the body and protect as much of the muscle as possible. I have heard about that, but alot of people dont even think that is worth it.

Using dbol for 2-3 months after you cycle ends at 10mg IMO is not conducive to more growth because after your PCT you are basically doing A REALLY LOW DOSE dbol only cycle.
    agreed....best way to bridge is a TRT run of test between cycle...MERC wrote on this but cant remember where he put it...will look for a link...

The ultimate bridging in between cycles would have to be HGH (obviously you have to be running it for 6 months prior to start seeing effects) but IMO, you are inducing both hyperlasia (splitting of muscle cells) while giving your body a rest from anabolics in general. (TRT, orals, etc. are all still steroids and bridging is not giving the body time to reach and maintain homeostasis)

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I dont know, I have read several articles that all talk about using 10mg of D-bol for a bridge, and to be honest the articles all make perfect sense, I will say that i do not think many people on this forum are very knowledgeable about using D-bol as a bridge myself included. Sometimes it is easier to just disagree with something you dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I dont know, I have read several articles that all talk about using 10mg of D-bol for a bridge, and to be honest the articles all make perfect sense, I will say that i do not think many people on this forum are very knowledgeable about using D-bol as a bridge myself included. Sometimes it is easier to just disagree with something you dont understand
    The main argument I have read about dbol during PCT or bridge is keeping post-cycle cortisol levels low. 10mg of dbol is not going to do a whole lot in terms of keeping gains or promoting any type of solid growth. You are right that I don't have knowledge on dbol during pct, if I were to bridge with an oral it would be anavar or proviron .

very interesting, someone on here must have done this, cum on guya

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bump, who has tried it?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man they have a big ole thread on this same shit about a wk or 2 ago. And no one really knew cus theres not many people who have done it.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    man they have a big ole thread on this same shit about a wk or 2 ago. And no one really knew cus theres not many people who have done it.
    Yeap... There are many that have tried it as a bridge... there are no human studies confirming how well it works in terms of your own body's test levels recovering.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    The main argument I have read about dbol during PCT or bridge is keeping post-cycle cortisol levels low. 10mg of dbol is not going to do a whole lot in terms of keeping gains or promoting any type of solid growth. You are right that I don't have knowledge on dbol during pct, if I were to bridge with an oral it would be anavar or proviron.
    Proviron is good, but not much more than for labido.

Var is a fairly suppressive compound, even though looking at its profile, it doesnt seem it. There are studies which prove doses of even 2.5mg/ED can be fairly suppressive to the HPTA.

I'd bridge with Dbol , or better Tbol IMHO in the AM.

Primo could also be used IMHO.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    The reason I do not think many have tried it..ME Included is that it would really suck to do it and then find out it is a horrible bridge and lose all the gains from the past 12-20 weeks of pinning and eating and training! Honestly It might be an ideoit for playing with AAS years ago and then not having the money for all my PCT and now being on TRT but ya know what, When I come off my cycles now, it is nice to know I will have minimal losses and be able to run the 200mg Ew all year in betwen to help out! Not really sure if getting medical grade Test for life is that bad of a thing!! (the pinning my self year round is the only downfall! Even if not, I would have to say that a 100-250mg per week hit of test is the best bridge you could use IMHO

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigfella View Post
    lets say i finish a cycle and start my pct is it possible for me to take 10mg of d-bol with my PCT to help me keep gains or is it better to come rite off the gear
    What else are you going to take are a part of your pct?

Thread Information