na4now is offline New Member

Newbie seeking advice

I wish I had found this site sooner. Im imbarrassed to even post this. I just started my very first cycle. Im afraid of the health risks, so a friend recommended just taking test enth.

So, I bought a sealed vial of 250mg/1ml through my cousins body builder friend (I know, ...this probably already sounds stupid.), and I had some 3ml steril syringes. The vial has a printed label, and is an "underground" manufacturer. I read here that I shouldnt pay more than $Edited. I guess I got ****** off.

It was recommended to me that I take 1cc per week for ten weeks. I had my cousin inject me, because I dont like needles. He had done a cycle and had bad side effect (BAD acne, agression, ect..), so he recommended doing .5cc at first and the other .5 three days later.

I did my first shot seven days ago, and the second four days ago. I feel NO different, at all. Now its got me thinking. What if this stuff isnt real? Or maybe i shouldnt "feel" it, in the way I thought it might have.

Also,.... if it's not formulated in a steril invironment, there's a serious risk of infections, right? Are "underground" labs, just some Joe Smoe in his kitchen?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Big; 06-30-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: price

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by na4now View Post
    I wish I had found this site sooner. Im imbarrassed to even post this. I just started my very first cycle. Im afraid of the health risks, so a friend recommended just taking test enth.

So, I bought a sealed vial of 250mg/1ml for $Edited through my cousins body builder friend (I know, ...this probably already sounds stupid.), and I had some 3ml steril syringes. The vial has a printed label, and is an "underground" manufacturer. I read here that I shouldnt pay more than $Edited. I guess I got ****** off.

It was recommended to me that I take 1cc per week for ten weeks. I had my cousin inject me, because I dont like needles. He had done a cycle and had bad side effect (BAD acne, agression, ect..), so he recommended doing .5cc at first and the other .5 three days later.

I did my first shot seven days ago, and the second four days ago. I feel NO different, at all. Now its got me thinking. What if this stuff isnt real? Or maybe i shouldnt "feel" it, in the way I thought it might have.

Also,.... if it's not formulated in a steril invironment, there's a serious risk of infections, right? Are "underground" labs, just some Joe Smoe in his kitchen?

You cant post prices so you need to edit your post.

Yes you got ****** off and what are you taking?

You should stop and start pct. You do know what pct is?

Some ugl's are great others arent all depends on the lab.
    Last edited by Big; 06-30-2009 at 01:43 PM. Reason: price

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    1st of welcome to the board

2nd can you please edit out the prices as we are not allowed to discuss them

3rd you didnt say what type of test it was. at 250mg/ml i am going to assume it is cypionate or enanthate . if that is the case it usually takes a few weeks to kick in. in my personal opinion 250mg a week is too low, but that is dependent on a couple of factors, which leads me to my next point.

anytime you post a question related to a cycle it helps to provide us with some stats so we can help you safely and effectively.

whoops just saw it is test e.

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    You should edit the prices out.
    Its going to take you about 5 weeks to really feel the effects from test e.
    You need to get a planned PCT(post cycle therapy )
    I would go back top the 1ml twice a week.
    Your gunna need another bottle or 2.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member

So, I bought a sealed vial of 250mg/1ml for $Edited through my cousins body builder friend (I know, ...this probably already sounds stupid.), and I had some 3ml steril syringes. The vial has a printed label, and is an "underground" manufacturer. I read here that I shouldnt pay more than $Edited. I guess I got ****** off.

OK im not sure about rules but i dont tihnk you can post prices of gear but anyways i could careless but some might lol

You only have one vial?? 10ml? If that's the case you're going to HAVE to do only 250mg a week to stretch it out over 10weeks and to be honest 10weeks isnt really ideal for long ester like enanthate . Should be like 12 weeks BECAUSE for one you probably wont start to notice it's magic until around week 5. You shouldnt feel anything right away...if you dont then something is wrong lol
    Last edited by Big; 06-30-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: *sigh* another price quote

Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    OK im not sure about rules but i dont tihnk you can post prices of gear but anyways i could careless but some might lol

You only have one vial?? 10ml? If that's the case you're going to HAVE to do only 250mg a week to stretch it out over 10weeks and to be honest 10weeks isnt really ideal for long ester like enanthate. Should be like 12 weeks BECAUSE for one you probably wont start to notice it's magic until around week 5. You shouldnt feel anything right away...if you dont then something is wrong lol
    I'm gunna have to disagree 10 weeks is alittle short but it is fine for a first cycle. I would really suggest bumping it up to 500mg per week though.

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheRage View Post
    I'm gunna have to disagree 10 weeks is alittle short but it is fine for a first cycle. I would really suggest bumping it up to 500mg per week though.
    To me Id like to get worth out of my cycle so if you're still gaining at week 10 (probably being first cycle) then why cut it short?? Two more weeks wont hurt anything?

Id have to disagree (respectfully) about upping the dosage for some people 250 is fine especially if he did a cycle before and got bad sides!

it was his cousin who had the sides and 250 may or may not be enough depending on stats which we still await.

usually dont recommend it tho i know some people who can gain well on it.

To me Id like to get worth out of my cycle so if you're still gaining at week 10 (probably being first cycle) then why cut it short?? Two more weeks wont hurt anything?

Id have to disagree (respectfully) about upping the dosage for some people 250 is fine especially if he did a cycle before and got bad sides!
    but 250mg a week is known as a hormone replacement dose and is what they will give you if you have low test levels to just replace them and bring them up. So I don't see it in most cases being anymore useful then your natty test. If you have sides like acne you can run arimidex . You could go longer thats fine but 10 weeks does make it easy when you got 10ml in a bottle

Sorry about posting what I paid. Btw,.. Im 28 years old, 6'1" 175lbs, not super tone, but Im built/proportioned nicely. I work out 4 days a week, and eat a high protein diet with protein shakes inbetween meals with creatine. And, I take a daily multivitamin. I'd like to get to 200lb, mostly added muscle, of coarse.

Ive asked a couple different people about pct, and both said that with only a 250mg, 10 week cycle, I wont need anything. So if so, how do I decide what to take? Clomid?

I only bought one vial, because Im just trying it,... and its so expensive. I dont have money like that, right now.
    Last edited by na4now; 06-30-2009 at 01:53 AM.

STATS???

you WILL need a post cycle. no way around it. your natural testosterone production will be suppressed.

from the looks of it so far im thinking your best bet is gonna be to stop the cycle now. plan it proplerly. acquire another vial of test and run the cycle correctly.

You should never start a cycle without having everything, if you ain't gunna do it right don't do it at all.
    You 100% definitely will need to run a PCT
    I would suggest the nolva and clomid PCT
    Whats your age/height/weight/bf%/training experience

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    STATS???

you WILL need a post cycle. no way around it. your natural testosterone production will be suppressed.

from the looks of it so far im thinking your best bet is gonna be to stop the cycle now. plan it proplerly. acquire another vial of test and run the cycle correctly.
    Dam good idea

Another thing if a person gets what they call bad agression on a cycle then they already have it its not like it comes from the gear. If your an a$$hole then your just gunna be a bigger a$$hole on gear

I edited a few post back with some stats. And damn guys, I can get another vial tomorrow. I just thought it would be smart to try a 10 week cycle, and see if I liked it, before I spent hundreds on a bunch of it.

So everyone agrees I need pct on this amount?

Everyone will agree you need a PCT.
    When he's says to get another vial I believe so you can run 10 weeks still but at 500mg per week.

LOOK let me just break it down for you...standard first cycle..almost fail proof

500mg test 1-12 weeks (test Enth 2x -1ml each week)

PCT 14-18 with Nolva/Clomid

Have a AI on hand of your choice (Aromasin /A-dex etc..)

Thats it....pretty easy yeah?

I know your probably not going to take my advice and that is your perogative but personally i would stop the cycle now. wait a few months until you can acquire everything you need to run a cycle properly (more test, ancillaries, post cycle, food). in the meantime work on your diet. at 6'1 and only 175 pounds you need to learn to diet proplely before "trying it.'' whatever gains you make if any will be lost as soon as you stop. if your not eating enough to support growth now then you certainly are not eating enough to maintain with more muscle then you currently have. also the fact that you werent sure as to whether or not you need a post cycle tells me you do not fully understand the drugs you are injecting into your body. not smart.

to sum it up....stop. research. eat. try again.

Sorry about posting what I paid. Btw,.. Im 28 years old, 6'1" 175lbs, not super tone, but Im built/proportioned nicely. I work out 4 days a week, and eat a high protein diet with protein shakes inbetween meals with creatine. And, I take a daily multivitamin. I'd like to get to 200lb, mostly added muscle, of coarse.

Ive asked a couple different people about pct, and both said that with only a 250mg, 10 week cycle, I wont need anything. So if so, how do I decide what to take? Clomid?

I only bought one vial, because Im just trying it,... and its so expensive. I dont have money like that, right now.
    Man your light for your height I wouldn't even worry about gear at all you need to worry about diet you can get to 200lb easy without gear. Gear isn't gunna help you bro you need to eat

I know your probably not going to take my advice and that is your perogative but personally i would stop the cycle now. wait a few months until you can acquire everything you need to run a cycle properly (more test, ancillaries, post cycle, food). in the meantime work on your diet. at 6'1 and only 175 pounds you need to learn to diet proplely before "trying it.'' whatever gains you make if any will be lost as soon as you stop. if your not eating enough to support growth now then you certainly are not eating enough to maintain with more muscle then you currently have. also the fact that you werent sure as to whether or not you need a post cycle tells me you do not fully understand the drugs you are injecting into your body. not smart.

Then EAT again and again

The only reason I thought I didnt need pct is because two different people that use steriods , told me I dont need it. Now, ...maybe theyre just idiots. But, I thought they might would know, since they have experience.

I can get another vial tomorrow, if I really should do 12 weeks. I have 9 weeks, to find some Clomid, right??

LOOK let me just break it down for you...standard first cycle..almost fail proof

As you know, Im new to this. I dont know what this stuff means. I THINK it means take double the dose, Im taking now, for 12 weeks? Then take the suggested dose of Clomid for a period of time, before starting the test ent cycle over again?

Thanks for all your help, so far. Im getting another vial of enanthate , today, and Im ordering some Clomid via this link: http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...products_id=41 Is this a good plan?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nothing wrong with running 250 mg wk for first cycle. Yes its on the low side but that doesnt mean it will not produce decent results. AND 250mg wk is over 5 times the amount an average male produces.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    nothing wrong with running 250 mg wk for first cycle. Yes its on the low side but that doesnt mean it will not produce decent results. AND 250mg wk is over 5 times the amount an average male produces.
    what does the average male produce a weak?

The only reason I thought I didnt need pct is because two different people that use steriods , told me I dont need it. Now, ...maybe theyre just idiots. But, I thought they might would know, since they have experience.

I can get another vial tomorrow, if I really should do 12 weeks. I have 9 weeks, to find some Clomid, right?

As you know, Im new to this. I dont know what this stuff means. I THINK it means take double the dose, Im taking now, for 12 weeks? Then take the suggested dose of Clomid for a period of time, before starting the test ent cycle over again?
    you would be suprised at the lack of knowledged by ALOT of people. dont trust your "buddies" or what the "guy at the gym" said. your at the right place for the right answers. personally i would shoot 1cc twice a week and keep the cycle to ten weeks. if you approach the ten week mark and still feel your gaining then run another couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your help, so far. Im getting another vial of enanthate , today, and Im ordering some Clomid via this link: http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...products_id=41 Is this a good plan?
    your gonna need clomid AND nolva for post cycle.

it would also be wise to keep an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand should gynecomastia , high blood pressure, too much bloat, acne etc. present themselves. arimidex would work well.

still alot missing. thats why i suggested stopping for now until you can get EVERYTHING in order but its your call.

make your way over to the diet forum as well as thats where you need the biggest help.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

If it's test e for 12 weeks, pct would start week 15, not 14. 2 weeks after last shot.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what does the average male produce a weak?
    Approx. 7mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Approx. 7mg/day
    correct ol big

so you have to consider that 250mg of enanthate only yields about 180mg of actual test. then subtract another 50 to compensate for the bodies suppression as well as a rise in SHBG and higher aromatization.

wouldnt exactly say 250mg is over 5 times the amount a healthy 28 year old male produces. JMO

tho as i have said i know plenty of guys who gain nicely off of it

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    25mg to 50mg wk,, 7 is on the high end and id say 5mg is the average

either way its still way above normal levels

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I actually can grow off of 250mg a week but I would not suggest doing an actual cycle at those doses! As I always say..."If your going to do something....Do It Right!"

I got another vial of ENANTHATE (I put that in my op, btw.) I have a couple months to get the Clomid and Nolva, ...then I'll have everything, so it wouldnt make sense to stop my cycle now, would it?

What about the link I posted for Clomid? Is that legitimate stuff? Doesnt look like an injectable should come in a sqeeze bottle. My cousin said the guy he got the enanthate from, has all that stuff.

the stuff from the link you posted is fine. its oral not injectable. also i recommended arimidex on hand and the one thing you keep forgetting is DIET. I dont feel your where you should be to start cycling but regardless you still need to learn how to eat either way.

AmbushKing is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetTheRage View Post
    Another thing if a person gets what they call bad agression on a cycle then they already have it its not like it comes from the gear. If your an a$$hole then your just gunna be a bigger a$$hole on gear
    Great now i cant post what i was gonna post because you said it.

I guess all i can say is

welcome to the boards.

Thread Information