The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Question Someone told me....

That it is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY THAT YOU RUN T3 WHENEVER YOU RUN ANY KIND OF TREN ...

Truth to this??

I have ran it before with absolutely NO PROBLEMS BEFORE..

But they said....

Tren severely lower's your body's TSH levels...

Which sounds reasonable... and it was recommended to me... start at 50mcgs for 5 days... up it to 75mcgs for 5 days.. then reduce it to 50mcgs for the next 5 and so on and so on and well so on until the completion of the TRENBOLONE compound.

I am perfectly fine with doing this if this is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY !! Although I have never ever ever ran T3 before.. I was always WILLING to give it a whirl.. I just didnt think it would have to be under circumstances like this... THAT IS WHY I AM HOPING THAT THIS INFORMATION THAT WAS HANDED TO ME WAS... NONE OTHER THAN... FALSE !!!

I'd sure love to save my T3 experience for some time down the road but seeings how 6 weeks from now I will be starting TREN ACE I want to make sure I AM 100% prepared for anything and everything...

Any thoughts my brothas?? Necessity or Just a GOOD IDEA to run it.. if it is a necessity.. well sure.. hell I'll run the damned stuff hahaha just never done it before.. and well I seemed fine before AND i have had BLOODWORK done on me on multiple occasions and you would think that if my TSH level was abnormal the Doctor would have let me know.. hmmm...

Does anyone wanna shed any light on what I was informed on whether or not this person was fibbing or... telling the truth.??

I dunno I just figured myself quite knowledgable in the world of AAS .. I just cant believe I did not KNOW this... AHHHH !!! I mean I thought I remembered hearing about this before.. but I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A FRIGGEN NECESSITY !!! This is

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    anecdotal evidence that tren lower t3 levels. anecdotal because study was on cattle not humans. Also conflicting info re that with studies on other species (no effect on t3 levels) so im not really sure. I wouldnt say its a necessity esp since ive been juicing for 15 years and never did it and love tren and do very well with it. JMO...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone told me that if you post in caps one more time we all going to kick your ass.

And the answer to your question is no you DONT NEED to run T3 with Tren .

alpmaster is offline Member
    It's not a necessity, but proper T3 levels whilst on cycle will definately be beneficial. Are you cutting or bulking? If bulking, I'd just keep it at around 25mcg, so you're just replacing (maybe a little more) what should be there in the first place. If cutting, I'd taper up to 75-100mcg and keep it there, no need for cycling on and off like what you posted.

Thread Information