shaker120 is offline New Member

test cyponate and tren

hi guys,got my hands on two 10ml(200) bottles of test cyponate and one 10ml(200) of tren enanthate 50 tabs of t3 and50 tabs of clomid(had to get what i could)any suggestions on a cycle would be appreciated

6'5
    15%to 18%bf
    40 yrs young
    5th or 6th cycle lifetime ,never tren
    ty

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You will have just about enough test for a 12 week cycle if you run it about 350-375wk or 400 X 10 Weeks. You do not have enough tren to use in a cycle. I already argued this point on here and everyone agreed I did not have enough because 200mg EW for 10 weeks is not high enough dosage! On top of it , you should never run tren E on your first cycle of tren! The sides are different for everyone and as I am sure you already know, Tren is the king of sides!! If you are prone to sides and use a long ester, by the time you actually get the sides, you will be stuck with them for 2-5 weks until it clears from your system.
    I like being honest so I will say this to you, If you are a gambling man and are willing to risk the sides, I would run the tren @ 200mg EW for 10 weeks I truly believe you could yield some good gains with tren even at 200mg. and at that dose, if you get sides they would not be as sever as they would be at say a normal 400mg EW dose. I decided to not run 200mg of tren E a week (have already ran tren myself so I know the sides) I will run tren when i have enough money to buy 2 bottles and tun 375mg EW Clomid qwould be used for PCT unless you are worried about water weight gain and I have never used T3 So I can not help you there

ty for your reply nine, the only reason i got 10ml of tren wasnt because of $$$but access, i took all he had

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shaker120 View Post
    ty for your reply nine, the only reason i got 10ml of tren wasnt because of $$$but access, i took all he had
    i figured that just figured i give you a heads up on the only having 1 bottle

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    tren enanthate is NOT for use as a first time with Tren !!! Tren has the HARSHEST sides of all the steroids . If you get terrible sides and need to stop the tren, you will be stuck with it still running in your system for two weeks.

Better to hold onto the Tren E and try to get some Tren Ace or just wait and run a test only cycle.

ty t-mos for your reply, hard to find what i wanted(gear)to begin with, so i settled for what i could get

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by shaker120 View Post
    ty t-mos for your reply, hard to find what i wanted(gear)to begin with, so i settled for what i could get
    I understand, but please understand this isn't Wal-Mart. You only get one body, this isn't a place where you want to SETTLE especially when it can effect the rest of your life.

TREN is not to be taken lightly.... I just finished my tren ace, and I have done tren several times, and the sides still get to me and drive me absolutely crazy

ty t-mos i will most likely run the test by itself next cycle try to find tren ace before i run with the tren e, i appreciate you sharing your knowlege

Thread Information