Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gappa is offline Member

Has anyone ever seen crystal clear juice B4?

I never had until now but here's pics of it.. don't know if the stuff is real or not but thought I would ask..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anyone ever seen crystal clear juice B4?-dsc02228.jpg   Has anyone ever seen crystal clear juice B4?-gstuff.jpg  

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Im def no vet but id have to say this is first for me....i mean even some Suspensions come in oil..

I dont get it? legit?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've never used that lab, but I've had clear gear before. I've got some clear test cyp right now.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've never used that lab, but I've had clear gear before. I've got some clear test cyp right now.
    really, like completely clear? Weird i have some Prop thats more clear than my TestE but it's still yellowish looking when you draw it up.
    What oil do they use to make it when it's clear? Shoot smooth?

Not trying to hijack OP but you got me interested lol

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    really, like completely clear? Weird i have some Prop thats more clear than my TestE but it's still yellowish looking when you draw it up.
    What oil do they use to make it when it's clear? Shoot smooth?

Not trying to hijack OP but you got me interested lol
    Yes suppose to make Prop injections very painless. Never done their prop but I have seem chats and that is what everyone who has used it says!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen clear substances before . Did you not get any results from these ? They look 1/2 used .

Gappa is offline Member
    they are suspect... I am sending some out to have it tested...
    I pinned 1000mgs of the Sust still I was crashing and my dick was dead, just like I was coming off cycle. I had been on cycle using HG cyp and HB Tren A once I switched I started crashing after about +-12 days.
    After 1000mg of Sust, or any Prop ester containing sauce I can feel it almost right away.. and at least within 24hours of the dose..
    I hit 2cc of my old HG cyp and started to recover after that...

Blog Entries
    I have a bottle of that labs Cyp and it is as clear as a bell. It is suppose to be some high grade oil that keeps injection pain down. those vials must be pretty old because they have different labels now! Only company I knwo of that has the clear like that! Even my TRT Medical grade Test CYp is a little yellowish!

Gappa is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I have a bottle of that labs Cyp and it is as clear as a bell. It is suppose to be some high grade oil that keeps injection pain down. those vials must be pretty old because they have different labels now! Only company I knwo of that has the clear like that! Even my TRT Medical grade Test CYp is a little yellowish!
    can't be that old I just got em two weeks ago!
    it's from a very reliable source that has tons of good feedback so it may just be this UG labs line... There was some question about this labs Tren also.

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    I've used clear gear before with good results. I forget what it was though.

Blog Entries
    are you sure some one did not give you 1/2 empty bottle full of some oil or something? The pics it only looks like there is a 2-4cc left in each vial. Maybe you got somebodies already used bunk! and if you can always tell after an injection and with this u cant why would you waste the time and money getting it checked? is it worth it?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That doesn't sound good . Shouldn't be a crash at 12 days in when swapping long lasting tests . If getting reliable gear puts you back in anabolic state , then I would say that sustanon is junk . good luck

Gappa is offline Member
    yeah no shit.. No they had the sealed tops and were full of course.. They are half empty from me shooting SEVERAL mass doses trying to stop the crash I was experiencing.. I would NEVER use opened shit from anyone anytime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    yeah no shit.. No they had the sealed tops and were full of course.. They are half empty from me shooting SEVERAL mass doses trying to stop the crash I was experiencing.. I would NEVER use opened shit from anyone anytime.
    Good, but some people just dont care and would use already opened vials. did you get iot from a realiable source? cause i have never heard anything but good about that lab

Gappa is offline Member
    yeah that's what gets me.. I have read mixed stuff but the usual is G2G..
    But I have been around the sauce for enough years to know what good shit feels like when you hit a fat dose! And it sure ain't a limp dick!! I hit a gram of Sustanon and within 24 hours I could fVck a coke machine if my dick would fit the coin return!

starboots is offline New Member
    I have a bottle of Test-E from the same lab. My first injection is tomorrow night, I'll let you know how it goes. I have faith though, there are several people who say that lab is very reliable.

Gappa is offline Member
    hey starboots is your sauce clear like these?

starboots is offline New Member
    Yeah exactly the same.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I've used their test E..... Coming off in 3 weeks. SO far 20 lbs gain around.... Just do a google search on the lab name. I know they have a site. All their product is listed.

Thread Information