adams1987 is offline New Member

Trenbalone with Methyl 1 Test?

Hey guys,

Just want to know if you were on 2ml per week trenbalone, can you also take 30mg per day of M1T?

I used to take 30mg per day but want to know if you can do this with trenbalone.

Thanks

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

It would help to know more about you so we can give correct advice

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    yrs training
    goals for this
    any previous cycles
    PCT planned for this?

Have you ever used Tren before? Which Ester Tren is this?
    are you taking it with anything else now?

2ml per week doesn't tell us anything, we need to know the concentration of the compound. How many MGS/ML is it??

Hey,

I am 21
    152lbs
    5ft 8"
    Not sure of the percentage of body fat but very very low.

About 6 month ago I was taking 30mg per day of M1T with huge gains, I have now decided to take 2ml of Trenbalone per week. I am not sure of the consistancy or type of trenbalone it is. This makes me sound daft I know, although I do know a lot of pro body builders who have been taking exactly the same thing as well as a friend of mine.

I have been training for about 2 years now. Most of the time without gear although have dabled a bit and tried things out.

I have M1T which I would like to take with the Trenbalone but was wondering if this is a gogo or a nogo!

Thanks for getting back to me

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by adams1987 View Post
    Hey,

I am 21
    152lbs
    5ft 8"
    Not sure of the percentage of body fat but very very low.

About 6 month ago I was taking 30mg per day of M1T with huge gains, I have now decided to take 2ml of Trenbalone per week. I am not sure of the consistancy or type of trenbalone it is. This makes me sound daft I know, although I do know a lot of pro body builders who have been taking exactly the same thing as well as a friend of mine.

I have been training for about 2 years now. Most of the time without gear although have dabled a bit and tried things out.

I have M1T which I would like to take with the Trenbalone but was wondering if this is a gogo or a nogo!

Thanks for getting back to me
    so this is your first cycle with steroids ?

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    gogo! (for me)

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Is this an injectable tren or is this a prohormone tren?

This is my first time on Tren , it is injectable. I have had 3 weeks so far of 2ml per week.

at 21 years old you are running tren

whats the mg? such as 100mg pur ml or 200mg pur ml on it? dose it say tren-e, tren-a,

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    gogo! (for me)but I have not clue what I am talking about
    dont listen to this,

seriousmass is offline Banned
    This is my first time on Tren, it is injectable. I have had 3 weeks so far of 2ml per week.
    No test in that mix hey? ouch. That's going to catch up with you pretty soon..

To answer your question, no, I wouldn't incorporate the use of M1T's into a Tren -only cycle. I would never even consider doing a tren only cycle though!!!

Have you started to feel sick at all lately? Gotten a cough... decreased endurance?? etc..
    Last edited by seriousmass; 07-06-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks guys for the help. Don't think I will use the Test whilst on the Tren

wharton is offline out of here
    Thanks guys for the help. Don't think I will use the Test whilst on the Tren
    LoL you for real? Your too young to be taking steroids , Your too light to be taking steroids, at 21 your test is still high well done you just shut it down.

Tren is one of the strongest compounds around and is ment for advanced users not some kid who hasnt got a clue, Tren is going to shut down your test completly you will notice by your balls shrinking already, Tren Should ALWAYS be run with TESTOSTERONE as it stops your body from producing any and no test makes you a women. With no knollage of how this compound reacts with the body I assume you got no PCT planed and no AI's on hand incase of breast growth.

My advice:
    Stop what your doing and do a lot of research on here before you make yourself infertile, or grow a set of boobs.

And methyl 1-test is a suppliment not a testosterone so taking that is gonna do Nothing for your test production while your taking tren.
    Last edited by wharton; 07-06-2009 at 09:47 AM.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Tren and M1T together for a first cycle? No way no how, I would not put those two together they are both very ruff on your system.

Of all the steroids you had to screw yourself up with at a young age you decided to pick Tren ? Didn't it click somewhere that if "PRO bodybuilders" use it, that a kid who weighs 150lbs, who knows NOTHING of steroids SHOULDN'T!?

Stop what your doing right now your gonna screw up your body for good, this is not some multi vitamin you can just take and get big! Not to mention you are barely going to make any gains becuase you have no idea what proper body building diet is, and proper training techniques.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    How can you be taking 2ml of tren a week not even knowing what ester it is? how do you know how often to shoot it?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    How can you be taking 2ml of tren a week not even knowing what ester it is? how do you know how often to shoot it?
    .... the same way people who don't know anything use Sust... just inject it all at once, each week! lol.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Agreed no sence at all

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information