pepous is offline Associate Member

Receptors cleanse

If I go 6 weeks cycle only on 250mg tst ( sustanon )per week ( without stack), after 6 week tst will not be effective so how long I must wait between next cyckle for next TST effect?

When receptors will be ready?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all that would be a waste of a cycle, second of all there is no real solid evidence for receptor down-regulation and no such thing as a "receptor cleanse" the reason your gains stop is because the body becomes accustomed to the hormone levels in the body and combats it with the use of SHBG, cortisol, myostatin levels, estrogen, and other hormones to decrease the efficiency of the AR in the muscle.

You take time off to let your body reach homeostasis and recuperate and let your hormonal levels return to stat.

General rule of thumb is: Cycle length + PCT length = time off

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yeah

what he said

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    You look like reed dukkit

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    First of all that would be a waste of a cycle, second of all there is no real solid evidence for receptor down-regulation and no such thing as a "receptor cleanse" the reason your gains stop is because the body becomes accustomed to the hormone levels in the body and combats it with the use of SHBG, cortisol, myostatin levels, estrogen, and other hormones to decrease the efficiency of the AR in the muscle.

You take time off to let your body reach homeostasis and recuperate and let your hormonal levels return to stat.

Thats What I would also +3 but personally I like to go right into the next cycle without any pct or time off...

But as for advice do as I say not as I do... Cycle length + PCT length = time off

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    monkey see. monkey doo

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pepous View Post
    If I go 6 weeks cycle only on 250mg tst ( sustanon )per week ( without stack), effect? Where do you get test will not be affected after 6 weeks?

When receptors will be ready?
    why do you think it will not shut you down in the 6 week period you are feferring to?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    why do you think it will not shut you down in the 6 week period you are feferring to?
    I am educated I know my shit... Did you have a little liquid courage to even post after me... you better back down

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    the reason your gains stop is because the body becomes accustomed to the hormone levels in the body and combats it with the use of SHBG, cortisol, myostatin levels, estrogen, and other hormones to decrease the efficiency of the AR in the muscle.

Thank you, but what is the minimal length time off? When this hormones will lower to normal stats? If the testosteron is in subnormal value?

Sorry for my bad english :-(
    Last edited by pepous; 07-07-2009 at 12:23 AM.

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I am educated I know my shit... Did you have a little liquid courage to even post after me... you better back down
    are u a dancer like a stripper or something??? this is a bodybuilding site if you have your own theories maybe you should start your own juiced up stripper forum.. take advice for what it is not for what you want it to be

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Thats What I would also +3 but personally I like to go right into the next cycle without any pct or time off...

But as for advice do as I say not as I do... Cycle length + PCT length = time off
    but the testosteron without time off is not effective or not?

Thread Information