J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Current cycle: Prop/Mast/Tbol

Running a end of summer cycle for 12 weeks. Goal is to stay lean, increase LBM.

Currently: 206lbs, 10%BF, 28 years, training long enough

Diet: 330pro/250carbs/under 80g fat

Routine: I like HIT, sticking with that, 5-6 days a week. I do higher intensity cardio than most, about 30 minutes running 8-9 minute miles. I know, I burn some muscle, but I like to maintain good cardiovascular shape. Not really looking to blow up to 260lbs.

Week 1-10: 525mgs Test Prop (EOD inj)
    Week 1-10: 525mgs Mast Prop (EOD Inj)
    Week 1-4: 50mgs Tbol (ED)
    Week 4-8: 80Mgs Tbol (ED)
    Week 10-12: 500 IU's HCG (E 3rd Day)
    Week 11-13: 20mgs Clomid (ED)
    Week 13-15: 10mgs Clomid (ED)

Letro and Nova on hand, just in case.

Hoping to put on, and retain 10lbs. I think I can get up to the 220's and hold on to 215. Had really good results with my last cycle (Test E/EQ/Tbol) and this one is ran a little higher dosages.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    cycle looks like garabge research more j/p I think lots of people were dumb founded when reading your cycle But looks legit to me. Have fun buddy and make sure you post pics in the picture thread

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    cycle looks like garabge research more j/p I think lots of people were dumb founded when reading your cycle But looks legit to me. Have fun buddy and make sure you post pics in the picture thread
    Thanks, I'm hoping it results well, my last run worked really well and I just changed around the test ester because I wanted to give Mast a run this time.

Going with the Prop, forces me to injected EOD, but will lower potential side effects. I get bird shot acne all over my shoulders from Test E, lol.

So EOD 1.5ml of Prop/Mast, one shot in the same syringe.

Prop/Mast together, should make for a good leaning/Harding compound, and tbol is my oral of choice.

Depending on how I respond, I may run the test/mast 16 weeks.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    im running test e 600mg a week, along with mast prop at 500mg a week, cycle is planned to be 14 weeks with both compounds

Thread Information