Thread: No gains...

Hockeystud911 is offline Junior Member

No gains...

Two weeks into my cycle of Test e 500 mg a week with H drol and no gains any ideas or to early?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Hdrol the prohormone?

It is going to take at least 5 - 6 weeks for the Test to kick in. Keep working hard, and as long as your diet is in check, you should start to see some results around then.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Ya the prohormone

Shouldnt i see gains from that atleast?

G4R
    Well, I dont have any experience with Hdrol, but like I said, the Test will take at least 5 - 6 weeks to kick in, so be patient

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystud911 View Post
    Well, IMO, its an OTC supplent that pretty much anyone can get, I wouldn't expect too much from it.

Not to say it doesn't work..... but I wouldn't put too much hope into it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your workout routine? How about your diet? Those two things have a LOT to do with it and yes WAY to early. Since test takes at least 4 weeks to kick in dont expect gains until around week 5 or 6

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What is your workout routine? How about your diet? Those two things have a LOT to do with it and yes WAY to early. Since test takes at least 4 weeks to kick in dont expect gains until around week 5 or 6
    ^^^Very true, and I can't believe I didn't mention that yet.... I am slacking...

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    Ya the prohormone
    Hdrol is not a prohormone, it is a steroid

Gains from Hdrol start to show around the 2nd to 3rd week, thats why a 6 week cycle of Hdrol is always advised. Its is weak so youll only see about a 5lb gain

If i switch it up to d bol or m drol is that ok? just to cut the H drol and put something else in?

alpmaster is offline Member
    Um how about you have some patience and wait for the test to kick in, and in the mean time post up your diet and workout routine?

What about P-tren i have had great gains from that.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? What's your pct?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    i dont like PH !! I dont understand why if you are running an illegal substance like test E but then not get D-bol or Adrol. Obviously they would work much better than a PH So why even bother if your already running test E?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    Hdrol is not a prohormone, it is a steroid
    No, my friend it is not. A Pro-hormones need to be converted in the body into a steroid . Hdrol is a clone of Halodrol-50 a prohormone that converts into tbol.

For it to be registered as an oral steroid it needs no conversion and be the active ingredient of the steroid compound.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No, my friend it is not. A Pro-hormones need to be converted in the body into a steroid . Hdrol is a clone of Halodrol-50 a prohormone that converts into tbol.

For it to be registered as an oral steroid it needs no conversion and be the active ingredient of the steroid compound.
    Impressive Hah.

Hows your diet OP?

Sorry my friend but your wrong. H-drol is a prosteroid to tbol, I know that. The only difference is h-drol is halogenated on the 2nd carbon hence why its name halodrol. It is methylated and is already active and does not need to be converted by the liver.

HENCE WHY I SAID ITS A STEROID
    Last edited by Sauced_Up; 07-13-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am pretty sure if i was actually classified as an Anabolic Steroid There would be no way in hell you could just ut it from Joe Schmoe onlinre and in stores, In case you did not knowm Steroids are illeagal in the United States and several other countries!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am pretty sure if i was actually classified as an Anabolic Steroid There would be no way in hell you could just ut it from Joe Schmoe onlinre and in stores, In case you did not knowm Steroids are illeagal in the United States and several other countries!

Yes I know steroids are illegal in the US. I do live here. There is a loop hole in the system in which these companies can produce these oral substances that mimic what the illegal ones originally did and sell them OTC without being checked by the FDA.

Epistane / mdrol / etc are all steroids. They are active and ready to go, JUST like Hdrol.

Some more evidence on hdrol from UCLA on the original halodrol-50 dealing with the Olympic controversy a while back.

The supplement, which is sold under the name Halodrol-50, contains a steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol , the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program, according to Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory

Blog Entries
    Yes I know steroids are illegal in the US. I do live here. There is a loop hole in the system in which these companies can produce these oral substances that mimic what the illegal ones originally did and sell them OTC without being checked by the FDA.

Epistane / mdrol / etc are all steroids. They are active and ready to go, JUST like Hdrol.

Some more evidence on hdrol from UCLA on the original halodrol-50 dealing with the Olympic controversy a while back.

The supplement, which is sold under the name Halodrol-50, contains a steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program, according to Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory
    Was not trying to be a smart ass! Just wondering how the FDA has not caught wind of these and pulled them! All the other pro Hormones were pulled a few years back wondering why they did not get these

Arrow

Was not trying to be a smart ass! Just wondering how the FDA has not caught wind of these and pulled them! All the other pro Hormones were pulled a few years back wondering why they did not get these
    ohhh my bad bro, sorry if I came off wrong to then... They actually do catch some of them time to time. Thats why you see some of them get pulled off the counters all the time due to recalls. Thats why one year you see a bunch of people having it, then the next you cant find it anywhere.

LOOK HERE:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...901636_pf.html

direct link to some good quick reading

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    have a look at ur diet and workout routine
    even withut steroids or prohormones u should have made SOME gains if ur diet is solid and ur training is effective, aswell as ur rest periods
    steroids obviously will make u gain alot faster
    but u should make some gains even wthout them

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Don't go adding in any other drugs to your cycle! Both of the things you are taking are slow to act. You would not see much from either of them yet. Have some patience. Just curious... Why did you choose to run the HDrol with the Test. It just seems like a very bizarre choice. Also... we have yet to see you post your diet and training.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    I know a lot of people that prefer Superdrol to Dbol or Abombs...stronger and less water weight (not wanting to get into that tho lol) but dont be fooled by them being legal...M1T was legal for a while too

Sorry my friend but your wrong. H-drol is a prosteroid to tbol, I know that. The only difference is h-drol is halogenated on the 2nd carbon hence why its name halodrol. It is methylated and is already active and does not need to be converted by the liver.

HENCE WHY I SAID ITS A STEROID
    Methylation has really nothing to do with conversion, the prohormones of old (before the major ban) were methylated that didn't mean they were steroids . A compound that is methylated is done so to protect the compound from liver breakdown and allow more of the oral to reach the bloodstream.

A 'prosteroid' (as you put it) to tbol means it is a precursor to tbol, meaning most likely it is an analogue of tbol. Thus in my book it is not a steroid by definition, but rather a step below. The efficiency of hormone reaching the bloodstream is not the same, people say to reach the anabolic effect level of tbol you have to overdose hdrol.

I consider Superdrol an oral steroid, but I do not consider hdrol an oral steroid for reasons I discussed above. In the end it really doesn't matter since the line is blurred.

Methylation has really nothing to do with conversion, the prohormones of old (before the major ban) were methylated that didn't mean they were steroids . A compound that is methylated is done so to protect the compound from liver breakdown and allow more of the oral to reach the bloodstream.

A 'prosteroid' (as you put it) to tbol means it is a precursor to tbol, meaning most likely it is an analogue of tbol. Thus in my book it is not a steroid by definition, but rather a step below. The efficiency of hormone reaching the bloodstream is not the same, people say to reach the anabolic effect level of tbol you have to overdose hdrol.

I consider Superdrol an oral steroid, but I do not consider hdrol an oral steroid for reasons I discussed above. In the end it really doesn't matter since the line is blurred.

Heres some more evidence on Hdrol being a steroid....

http://soraonline.org/supplement-kno...androstenediol

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to educate a bit. I didnt believe half these so called PH were steroids when I first started using them a year ago until I learned the importance of researching everything before you dabble into them...
    Last edited by Sauced_Up; 07-14-2009 at 11:36 AM.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Two weeks into my cycle of Test e 500 mg a week with H drol and no gains any ideas or to early?
    you should feel the h-drol kick in by the end of the 2nd week, I did and loved it!!

Heres some more evidence on Hdrol being a steroid ....

http://soraonline.org/supplement-kno...androstenediol

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to educate a bit. I didnt believe half these so called PH were steroids when I first started using them a year ago until I learned the importance of researching everything before you dabble into them...
    I don't see yourself as coming off as a dick, to the contrary we are having an intellectual debate so here is my counter-argument:

Taken from your own article you posted:

"It is essentially a "diol" form of Oral Turinabol, and with this understanding is [h-drol] often described as a "prohormome" or "prosteroid" to this well-known and highly valued anabolic steroid. [t-bol]"

What you need to understand is every pro-hormone is copied off an oral steroid/steroid, the point is in the conversion process the amount of actual hormone that reaches the body is very low (less than 10%). Just because they are based off a steroid, doesn't make them a steroid, they are precursors meaning in the chemical sense they are what turns into the final form of steroids . And thats how they beat the law, technically they aren't steroids they are the early stages of it.

The old pro-hormones (1AD, 4AD, etc.) were actual pro-hormones, however, recently more and more compounds are being released that are no longer PH/PS, but rather designer steroid, hence Superdrol/Demethyazine.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 07-14-2009 at 01:14 PM.

I don't see yourself as coming off as a dick, to the contrary we are having an intellectual debate so here is my counter-argument:

Taken from your own article you posted:

"It is essentially a "diol" form of Oral Turinabol, and with this understanding is [h-drol] often described as a "prohormome" or "prosteroid" to this well-known and highly valued anabolic steroid. [t-bol]"

What you need to understand is every pro-hormone is copied off an oral steroid /steroid, the point is in the conversion process the amount of actual hormone that reaches the body is very low (less than 10%). Just because they are based off a steroid, doesn't make them a steroid, they are precursors meaning in the chemical sense they are what turns into the final form of steroids . And thats how they beat the law, technically they aren't steroids they are the early stages of it.

The old pro-hormones (1AD, 4AD, etc.) were actual pro-hormones, however, recently more and more compounds are being released that are no longer PH/PS, but rather designer steroid, hence Superdrol/Demethyazine.

Good to know were have a real debate as most of the time people just argue on and on without any reference or sound reasoning behind their claims.

What I got from that exact quote "...often described as a "prohormome" or "prosteroid".... " is that its commonly called a PH/PS but from the reference to the very first line of its description CHLORODEHYDROMETHYLANDROSTENEDIOL (4-chloro-17a-methylandrostA-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) it is in the end an oral anabolic steroid derived from testosterone .

Either way I think we can both agree that the compound is very weak compared to its big brother Tbol

Good to know were have a real debate as most of the time people just argue on and on without any reference or sound reasoning behind their claims.

What I got from that exact quote "...often described as a "prohormome" or "prosteroid".... " is that its commonly called a PH/PS but from the reference to the very first line of its description CHLORODEHYDROMETHYLANDROSTENEDIOL (4-chloro-17a-methylandrostA-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) it is in the end an oral anabolic steroid derived from testosterone .

Either way I think we can both agree that the compound is very weak compared to its big brother Tbol
    Is tbol dervied from testosterone? Yes, all orals and steroids derive from the main hormone of testosterone. Is tbol a steroid? Yes. Is Halodrol a precursor steroid? Yes. Technically does that make it a steroid? Yes, because a precursor steroid is nothing more than "precursors in the endogenous production of testosterone and estrogen.

Because they bind poorly to androgen receptors, these precursors have little inherent androgen action on their own. However, they provide an important pool of circulating precursor steroids that can be converted to active androgens and estrogens in the peripheral tissue....The conversion of A'dione and A'diol [in this case] to testosterone occurs in the testes and other target tissues via 2-way reactions that are regulated by the enzymes 17γ-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 3γ-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, respectively.6,7...Testosterone production is not the only pathway for these precursors, as A'dione and testosterone can also be aromatized to estrone and estradiol."

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=164360

And yes I can argee that hdrol is weak compared to the parent hormone of tbol.

Thread Information