CookiesN'Cream is offline New Member

question about year long cycles

hello i am just wondering what your experiences have been when using the Blast and Cruise method. i have plans to run test E for 1 year.

Blasting at 1500mg per week and cruising at 500mg per week.

how much harder is it to get natty test started after a year compared to a cycle of say 12 weeks?

my concerns are the following, i want to have kids later in life and i am wondering how detrimental to having kids this would be.

any advice on personal expierences would be helpful thanks.

goose is offline Banned
    You think you can keep growing on a cycle that long? You want to talk about receptors?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would only consider cruising and blasting for those already on trt for low test.

500mgs is a hell of a cruise doseage.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    That is not blasting and cruising!! 500mg a week is not cruising that is blasting for me! Cruising is 200mg aWeek!! Why the hell would you think you need 1500mg a week? That is a crazy High dose! How many cycles have you done

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    "1 year.... ....Blasting at 1500mg per week and cruising at 500mg per week."
    one question... Why?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^exactly...WHY? unless you are a pro bodybuilder, WHY would you subject your body to that kind of stress?????

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Cruise and blast follows this protocol (roughly)

Blast: Your cycle
    Cruise: 200-250mg/week for as long as you were on cycle (ie. 12 weeks, 10 weeks, etc.)
    Blast: Next cycle

Cruising at 500mg/week or blasting at 1500mg of test/week isn't going to give you more gains or get you bigger, it actually works against you. I know and read about people doing crazy cycles and staying on long periods of time and I looked at their gains and laughed. I got more of two 12 week cycles than some of them got out of doing those crazy cycles. Of course some of them were huge and shit, obviously if you keep running cycles like that overtime its going to have an effect.

What I am saying is you can go about it in a smarter way, you can cycle and reach the finish line a couple seconds after those guys, but keep your health. Or you can take the "I live for today and not tomorrow" attitude and fissile out in 10 years.

Thread Information