ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Math Quiz.... How much test does Ninesecz have left in his sytem???

Lets see who gets this correct if there is even a correct. Was for some reson thinking the 1/2life was 13 days on cyp no the ctive life and getting blood work done. Thinking I might have let my levels go to low for my own good .. here was my schedule
    (this is a trt dose so do not get bent out of shape and I am going right back after my bloodwork!)
    did 200mg of cyp EW for 6 weeks so

week 1 200mg
    week 2 200mg
    week 3 200mg
    week 4 200mg
    week 5 200mg
    week 6 200mg
    week 7 none
    week 8 none
    week 9 none

I am guessing like a 100mg worth left floating around in my system?

Week 9 reverts to Sunday July 12, 2009.
    My Bloodwork is friday the 17th
    wht do you think is left in my system??

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I would say less then a 100mg if any at all, you have surpassed the 1/2 life of the test. I would not be supprised if it was not all out of your system...JMO

Blog Entries
    I was also thinking that 100mg is just wishfull thinking

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yeah you may be pretty low/non existent

but then again ive seen studies sayin that low doses such as that may not actually shut down your production and so you may have some natty test floating around

but either way... your levels should be low as hell by the time you blood work

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I think your gonna be way way low nine

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I was also thinking that 100mg is just wishfull thinking
    IMO you crashed your levels WAY too soon.

Your doctor is going to know what you're doing. He's a medical professional bro. Do you seriously think he's going to believe that your test levels are @ like some ridiculously low dosage off "200mg EW."

It's pretty rare to find a doc who will prescribe TRT for anywhere above 300mg.

I could honestly see him just yelling at you for trying to deceive him... but yah, just my 0.02 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post

Your doctor is going to know what you're doing. He's a medical professional bro. Do you seriously think he's going to believe that your test levels are @ like some ridiculously low dosage off "200mg EW."

I could honestly see him just yelling at you for trying to deceive him... but yah, just my 0.02 lol.
    ??

doesnt matter what the doc thinks

once the blood work comes back. with low levels. the doc is obligated to do what he has to, in order to correct them.

if not. then you can take that same blood work to another doc and they will

so i dont think ninesecz made a bad choice at all

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ??

doesnt matter what the doc thinks

once the blood work comes back. with low levels. the doc is obligated to do what he has to, in order to correct them.

if not. then you can take that same blood work to another doc and they will

so i dont think ninesecz made a bad choice at all
    I guess.. I don't really know. I just would assume a doc would be intelligent enough to see right through this ploy. Sure they're obliged to help; but if a patient attempting to abuse their doctor's power to write prescriptions, they can tell you to f*ck off.

Sure you could go get a new doc too... but seems like one BIG hassle over an extra 6mL of test PER year!! lol. can't you afford one extra 10mL vial of cyp... over the course of 12 months?? LOL.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 07-15-2009 at 10:28 AM.

I guess.. I don't really know. I just would assume a doc would be intelligent enough to see right through this ploy. Sure they're obliged to help; but if a patient attempting to abuse their doctor's power to write prescriptions, they can tell you to f*ck off.
    yes. like i said. they can tell you to fukk off.

but there are a million other docs that you can take your blood work to

and they will treat you

its a no lose situation

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Active life of test c is 15-16 days so it would be no longer active in your system.

Blog Entries

I was only prescribed 100mg EW not 200mg Ew! I am trying to get my dosed upped to 200mg Ew! I actually probably did crash my system a little early but I will just tell the doc that my last shot was 2 weeks before the shot and with only 200mg EOW being shot, they will be lower than they should be but nothing where the doctor will be able to distinguish I stopped shooting the 100mg ED She i think will say what I want her to.. that my levels are still quite low so lets try 150mg or 200mg ew instead of 100mg EW Either way I think I feel good on 100mg Ew so By doing this I will once a year a ful 500mg Ew Cycle of HG test that I can use for a Blast and then run 100-150mg EW and I will always have a stock pile! In New York it is against the law to give any refills on test or any ohter controlled substance so without doing something like this there is no wasy to stock up any extra! Wish I could get 5 refills cause she already said if it was legit to do she would do it! So I have to do what i have to do!!

Thread Information