Thread: pct winstrol

killionaire is offline New Member

Question pct winstrol

So here it goes, i ran test ethanate @ 750mg a week for 2 months and now ive developed a minor case of gyno, lumps under the nipples. I have been taking letro 2.5mg a day for 2 1/2 weeks and recently lowered the dose to 1.25mg. The lumps feel as they have been getting flatter but not at a substantial rate. I also have been running tamox @ 20mg ed with it.

Now they are lactating as well, i have been told by many people to throw some winstrol in there, about 3-4 weeks. As that would help the lactating and possible help get rid of gyno. which i find strange to do because if i go back on winny, therefore id be going back ON cycle. Which ive been off my cycle for a full month.

Just double checking, is this true?
    Last edited by killionaire; 07-15-2009 at 11:38 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very strange.....sounds like you have a prolactin problem which is usually caused by 19-Nor steroids . Are you sure you were taking Test? Don`t touch the winny it wont help that is bad advice you need some caber (aka dostinex) or bromo to deal with the lactating.

Yeah man, it was Test E. No deca , or Tren .

But at this point ill do whatever to get rid of gyno with chemicals before surgery. Cause i really dont have 5,000 to spend on that, ya kno .

But if it is a prolactin problem, from what i understand winstrol will help with that.

Btw here are my stats

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 196

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also the Nolva may actually be making it worse just stick with the Letro for now and continue running it along side the caber.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Also the Nolva may actually be making it worse just stick with the Letro for now and continue running it along side the caber.
    Well nothing has gotten worse, everything seems to be getting better slowly, but ill go ahead and drop the nolva. And just continue letro at 1.25mg a day for the next 2 weeks.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Never run nolva with letro, it interacts with the letro and reduces its effectiveness!!! Only the day you stop the letro start the nolva to control the estrogen rebound that will be coming down the pike.

Thread Information