Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

upping my test dosage?

Hey guys I am 5 weeks into my test prop cycle (100mg EOD) and am considering upping the dosage to 125mg EOD...would that cause any adverse affects (acne or unstable blood levels) or would be easy transition no issues? Granted I have been on 2.5mg letro/day since 3rd week I am a little disappointed so far-been crushing it in the gym, hitting all major muscles twice a week, legs once a week. I have gained 10 pounds(on a good day-fluctuates sometimes) but the kicker was some dude at the gym saw me in the sauna and said looked like I had LOST 15 or 20 pounds since he last saw me (about 6 weeks ago), I know its an illusion because I am more cut but nevertheless pissed me off
    3rd cycle
    6'4
    225 lbs(precycle)
    30 y.o.
    training nearly 10 years nonstop

Might try and do ed injections next go around with prop

Shouldn't be a problem, but might not change much for results, if you changed it up to 50mg/ED shots, you would get better results on it's own.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I'd keep it where you have it. Next cycle maybe try 100mgs/ed. How long are you running your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I'd keep it where you have it. Next cycle maybe try 100mgs/ed. How long are you running your cycle?
    You just told him to double his dose, that is really not necessary, 700mg/week of prop is still alot, I would recommend 75mg/week is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I was planning on running the prop for 5 more weeks (10 total) then finish up with a 10ml bottle of enth. (starting in week 8 @ 300mg twice/week). End up being about 15 weeks total-also last 6 weeks 50mg winny tabs a day.
    So you think is a waste to bump up the dosage? I would pin every day but have physical job and you know how painful prop is-I only shoot delts and glutes do not think 4 days would be enough to recover each site!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman1979 View Post
    I was planning on running the prop for 5 more weeks (10 total) then finish up with a 10ml bottle of enth. (starting in week 8 @ 300mg twice/week). End up being about 15 weeks total-also last 6 weeks 50mg winny tabs a day.
    why are you doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    why are you doing that?
    B/c my test prop bottles (bought online) were supposed to be 10ml each, bought 5 of them to have about a 12 week cycle but each one is only around 8.5ml, making it only about a 10 weeker, which is too short IMO. Only local connection I have cannot get prop, only enth. so going to go with that. Have some friends on the same batch getting great results-very little bloat with it super vascular. What is the problem?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The enanthate wont even kick in until you are done just hold on to it for now. Your gains may also be lacking for 2 reasons......no estrogen or bad diet.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The enanthate wont even kick in until you are done just hold on to it for now. Your gains may also be lacking for 2 reasons......no estrogen or bad diet.
    THats why I was going to start the enth. 2 1/2 weeks prior to running out of the prop. Also should mention I am on cutting cycle so eating pretty clean, very few carbs-only at the proper times. Everyone says takes two weeks for the enth. to get in your bloodstream at stable levels. You do not think this is the case? Should try my ass off to find someone who has prop around here instead?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Still enanthate takes more than 2.5 weeks to kick in you would want to start it atleast 4 weeks before the Prop is done. If you are eating very few carbs how do you expect to grow?

Still enanthate takes more than 2.5 weeks to kick in you would want to start it atleast 4 weeks before the Prop is done. If you are eating very few carbs how do you expect to grow?
    WEll I expect to put on lean mass, still getting my calories and protein in, just trying to keep the fat off. Im not really concerned with the poundage but more or less the size and quality of muscles gained. I cheat on the weekends generally not super strict by any means, but trying to get that hidden 6 pack to come out! I suppose I will just try to find another bottle of prop and keep it a 12 weeker. Going to have to start this winny next week if thats the case, hopefully I will track some down. First time to buy online so I guess I was just lucky to get it through customs!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Carbs?? Grow?? Uhhh... ummm.. I thought CARBOHYDRATES DO NOT BUILD ANYTHING AT ALL.. They are merely used for an energy source... same as fat.. THE ONLY THING THAT I KNOW OF THAT BUILDS ANYTHING IS PROTEIN !!! Especially muscle.. i thought unused carbs and fat eventually turned to FAT but you dont wanna build FAT.. THE IDEA IS TO BUILD MUSCLE RIGHT??

Correct me if I am wrong.

NOW TO THE OP'S QUESTION...

Yes you can Up your PROP.. I did it 3 times in my last PROP cycle.. started at 50mgs ED, didnt like the results... Went to 75mgs ED ... still didn't like it...finally settled at 100mgs ED. I highly suggest that you DO NOT BUMP IT TO 100MGS ED though... that is more for the more seasoned peoples... and from the sound of it you do not like high doses... so... you could try pinning every day.. at 50mgs ED and see how that treats you.. secondly if you want 75mgs EVERYDAY is a Great dosage to run, but... 150mgs EOD is an ok thing to do IMO if you are looking to up your dosage.. In my personal experience 100mgs EOD is just too low of a dosage to get substantial results.. NOT SAYING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.. some people can GAIN perfectly well on that dose... but from the sounds of it.. You are not happy with it.. so UP it man...

Now to the ENAN portion of the equation, you need to start this at minimal 4 weeks prior to the ending of the prop.. heck I would even say 6 weeks to ensure proper transition as relating to gains and such.. I relate personally week 6 of ENAN/CYP to week 2 of PROP. If that makes any sense ...

Basically this is not up to us, only YOU know how your body is responding, if you feel you need to UP the dose.. then by all means UP IT BROTHA MAN !!

This is my Opinion and should be regarded as such !!

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Carbs?? Grow?? Uhhh... ummm.. I thought CARBOHYDRATES DO NOT BUILD ANYTHING AT ALL.. They are merely used for an energy source... same as fat.. THE ONLY THING THAT I KNOW OF THAT BUILDS ANYTHING IS PROTEIN !!! Especially muscle.. i thought unused carbs and fat eventually turned to FAT but you dont wanna build FAT.. THE IDEA IS TO BUILD MUSCLE RIGHT??

Yes you can Up your PROP.. I did it 3 times in my last PROP cycle.. started at 50mgs ED, didnt like the results... Went to 75mgs ED ... still didn't like it...finally settled at 100mgs ED. I highly suggest that you DO NOT BUMP IT TO 100MGS ED though... that is more for the more seasoned peoples... and from the sound of it you do not like high doses... so... you could try pinning every day.. at 50mgs ED and see how that treats you.. secondly if you want 75mgs EVERYDAY is a Great dosage to run, but... 150mgs EOD is an ok thing to do IMO if you are looking to up your dosage.. In my personal experience 100mgs EOD is just too low of a dosage to get substantial results.. NOT SAYING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.. some people can GAIN perfectly well on that dose... but from the sounds of it.. You are not happy with it.. so UP it man...

Now to the ENAN portion of the equation, you need to start this at minimal 4 weeks prior to the ending of the prop.. heck I would even say 6 weeks to ensure proper transition as relating to gains and such.. I relate personally week 6 of ENAN/CYP to week 2 of PROP. If that makes any sense ...

Basically this is not up to us, only YOU know how your body is responding, if you feel you need to UP the dose.. then by all means UP IT BROTHA MAN !!

THanks for the straight shooting dueceman! Yeah I did not want to go too crazy as this is my first cycle in about 4 years, settled for the minimum dosage (100 eod), should have known being a big guy, I always need more than the minimum when it comes to anything! Thank you for the carb blurb, my reasoning exactly, unless its post workout or first thing in the morning those carbs are nothing but fat, and I want to build muscle, not fat. Think I will just bump it up to 125 eod hopefully will like results better and I can get ahold of some more prop. So 50mg ED is that much better than 100 EOD? Seems with a 24-48 active life wouldn't be much different. If I ever run prop again looking at 75 ed for sho!

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

Well I will have to correct you, carbs definitely increase growth, not to mention give the energy to train harder. But generally you should be taking in 1.5g of carbs per gram of protein to gain decent size. Also if you do not intake enough carbs anyway your protein will be converted to carbs, so no sense in pounding down the protein and not intaking any carbs. There is alot of research to back this up, just ask me if you want me to pull out some links, although it is a pretty general rule of thumb, hense the famous saying CARBO LOAD!!! lol...

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Seems fine to me. Curious why no one has commented on why the hell ur taking 2.5mg of letro ed? That a tone of letro bro, no wonder why ur not gaining! Whats ur cycle history? If this is ur first or second cycle then 100mg eod would be fine. My first go with prop i did 150mg eod and was lovin life! For all the ed lovers, eod is just fine with prop, will make no difference in the long run. The only oil based aas that might need to be ed is tren ace, winny, any susp, thats it! Maybe test ace too but im sure eod is fine if ur taking a long ester test with it as well. ANyways, if u have gyno problems then try .25mg arimidex eod on cycle, youll gain much more than u are now with 2.5mg of letro ed good God!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Seems fine to me. Curious why no one has commented on why the hell ur taking 2.5mg of letro ed? That a tone of letro bro, no wonder why ur not gaining! Whats ur cycle history? If this is ur first or second cycle then 100mg eod would be fine. My first go with prop i did 150mg eod and was lovin life! For all the ed lovers, eod is just fine with prop, will make no difference in the long run. The only oil based aas that might need to be ed is tren ace, winny, any susp, thats it! Maybe test ace too but im sure eod is fine if ur taking a long ester test with it as well. ANyways, if u have gyno problems then try .25mg arimidex eod on cycle, youll gain much more than u are now with 2.5mg of letro ed good God!
    Well my letro is from online overseas, came in no package obviously personally I think it is underdosed, the pills are super tiny but "supposed" to be 2.5mg. Sex drive was way down at first but after about 10 days the hard ons came back so I dunno what to think about it. It did stop the tingling and soreness no doubt but about 12 hours after I ingest some sensitivity comes back. I think I had old gyno from PH cycles from back in the day just did not realize it until I juiced again had lumpy nips for years but two weeks in my nips were sore as hell. Am trying to get Arim now been trying to for weeks, but online that shit is crazy expensive so I dunno what its going to cost. Trust me I do not feel great about this letro and I did not realize how bad my gyno was/is or how prone I am. Next cycle planning on taking 20mg nolva 2 weeks prior to and throughout cycle for this reason-that is if I have no access to arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    While EOD can be acceptable, in perfection terms, ED is still better. Even shooting cyp ED would be better, but that would negate the reason of using cyp. The more often you can shoot te more stable the blood level.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    how bout frontloading the cyp and walking your prop down? so at the end of your cycle you'll be running prop and winny. imo that would be best for the shredded look you're looking to acquire.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem, but might not change much for results, if you changed it up to 50mg/ED shots, you would get better results on it's own.
    I agree with this. I run prop/ed. You don't need to but I notice a difference between ed and eod w/prop.

Thread Information