Thread: First cycle

Hydroh is offline New Member

Talking First cycle

Hi everyone,

Looking more on advice than anything else so please be gentle . I'm 35 6' and 205lbs, I lost over 20lbs since April where I was at 231 and I don't know my BF%. Been working out on and off since I was 20 so I'm no stranger to the gym. I'm currently working on a new diet then what I was on since all i wanted to do was drop the lbs. I was looking to do a test e only cycle for 10-12 wks, I do see that the "normal" dose would be 500ml per week but what I'm concerned with is that I don't want to bulk up as much as if someone who is like 180lb would. I was thinking since this is my first cycle maybe start off at 200-300 per week. Let me know what you think.

here is what I was thinking about doing. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Mind you, I had some blood work recently and my test lvls are really low, can't remember what they were. The Dr. wants to try androgel but after reading up on it I don't like the idea of it being a cream, I rather inject myself.

1 – 10 Enan 300mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You realize with already low test that once you give yourself a outside source you may just cause it to be much worse. Better look into HCG or TRT.

I see no problem with the cycle but those are serious warnings. You will shut your own natural production off and it being low already who knows if you will be able to revamp it to the already low levels. I would keep your doctor informed, or tell him you don't like androgel and would rather do injectable test

stelq61th is offline New Member
    i suggest you do anavar instead of androgel , or even androgel, which is less effective than anavar and a little more toxic again than anavar, but these both are nothing in toxic compared to any testosterone formula, you would rather take, anyway i strongly advise against your decision have fun and do not do testosterone, do your anavar guys over 35 or even the androgel, keep in mind that your doctor is licensed MD and probably has more knowledge on this than you, have fun-
    Last edited by stelq61th; 07-16-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    You realize with already low test that once you give yourself a outside source you may just cause it to be much worse. Better look into HCG or TRT.

I see no problem with the cycle but those are serious warnings. You will shut your own natural production off and it being low already who knows if you will be able to revamp it to the already low levels. I would keep your doctor informed, or tell him you don't like androgel and would rather do injectable test
    Thnx for the heads up , I did talk to my Dr. about not wanting the androgel but he was weary about giving me the injectable in fear i guess that I wanted the injectable for the gym but I'm guessing he won't be having me do 500mg wk I would assume he would start with 100 or so. Again I really appreciate the heads up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by stelq61th View Post
    i suggest you do anavar instead of androgel , or even androgel, which is less effective than anavar and a little highly toxic again than anavar, but these both are nothing in toxic compared to any testosterone formula, you would rather take, anyway i strongly advise against your decision have fun
    what are you talking ab?

how is test toxic and why would you suggest anavar that will lower his already low test levels and may cause more issues like loss of libido etc etc.

Please explain further

Quote Originally Posted by Hydroh View Post
    Thnx for the heads up , I did talk to my Dr. about not wanting the androgel but he was weary about giving me the injectable in fear i guess that I wanted the injectable for the gym but I'm guessing he won't be having me do 500mg wk I would assume he would start with 100 or so. Again I really appreciate the heads up bro.
    yeah this is where you add in your own test if thats what you want to do
    really discuss this w/ him further, ask about HCG in order to keep your balls working

yeah this is where you add in your own test if thats what you want to do
    really discuss this w/ him further, ask about HCG in order to keep your balls working

Tnks Reed, I kinda like my balls to still work so I understand clearly, if my Dr. were to say give me like 100mgs/wk I could if I wanted to add like another 100mg?

Tnks Reed, I kinda like my balls to still work so I understand clearly, if my Dr. were to say give me like 100mgs/wk I could if I wanted to add like another 100mg?
    yup however your doctor will figure it out once he runs a test and sees that you have been adding in extra

yup however your doctor will figure it out once he runs a test and sees that you have been adding in extra

gotcha i figured he would

good luck

stelq61th is offline New Member
    well its common knowledge that oxandrolone has twice less general side effects than any injectable test due to the fact its much less androgenic isn'it?? he needs to have his bloodwork in order then and only then somebody would be even able to give him reasonable answer, post your lab tests sir and then come around asking for assistance, test can do permanent damage thats for sure, like prostate enlargement 10x to cancer
    + he said he's looking to get his diet in order, though i assume hes looking for fat loss, well what doy you suggest var or test ?!

-have fun
    Last edited by stelq61th; 07-16-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stelq61th View Post
    well its common knowledge that oxandrolone has twice less general side effects than any injectable test due to the fact its much less androgenic isn'it?? he needs to have his bloodwork in order then and only then somebody would be even able to give him reasonable answer, post your lab tests sir and then come around asking for assistance, test can do permanent damage thats for sure, like prostate enlargement 10x to cancer
    + he said he's looking to get his diet in order, though i assume hes looking for fat loss, well what doy you suggest var or test ?!

-have fun
    I'll get my labs, as I just threw them away the other nite lol. When I said I'm still working on my diet I meant the one I was on was strictly for fat loss which imo I did pretty well with, I went from 231 to 205 in 3 mns. but I get where your coming from and this is why I posted what I thought I'd do to get some feedback

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    I'll get my labs, as I just threw them away the other nite lol. When I said I'm still working on my diet I meant the one I was on was strictly for fat loss which imo I did pretty well with, I went from 231 to 205 in 3 mns. but I get where your coming from and this is why I posted what I thought I'd do to get some feedback
    Shit son! 231 to 205 in 3 mins? Thats rediculous! whats your secret? lol JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by amateur88 View Post
    Shit son! 231 to 205 in 3 mins? Thats rediculous! whats your secret? lol JOKE

hahah i actually decided to finally eat healthy and do that cardio thing lol

oh wait i get it now doh lol

amateur88 is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by amateur88 View Post
    ya i deserved that lol

Thread Information