hailpersia is offline New Member

Question glut is sore and swollen after Test-e and Eq injection.. plz advise

hello all, new member
    of course everything stated here is hypothetical...
    2nd cycle

dbol 30mg ED for 1st 30 days
    test-e at 500mg 12weeks
    eq at 600mg 12weeks
    winny last 4 weeks at 50mg
    arimidex 25mg ED

Let’s say I am on my 5th shot, used 1 inch 25g needles for first 3 shots in gluts and then changed to 1 1/2 inch 23g needles... I am very sterile and I follow the instructions to the t... this is what has been happening.. Usually about a day after the injection the area around the site will swell up and becomes very sore. The swelling is not directly under the injection site, it kind of spreads around and a good 4x4 area will get hard and sore.. not really red or hot to touch, a lil warm sometimes (maybe). first couple of shots the injection site got a lil red but i think it was because i was using 1 inch needles and reaction to BA.. My 4th shot was in the left glut and the area has been swollen, hard, and sore. The lump is from the middle of the glut to the side.. just did 5th shot so ill see what happens.. and every time this happens the pain and lump and soreness will go away after a few days.. but i just want some educational info of what might be happening.. And I also don't want to get to comfortable and assume that it is normal.. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by hailpersia; 04-12-2010 at 04:22 PM.

RonPaul is offline New Member
    That happens to me in my glute also.... Love to hear what's going on

also i think it has transitioned on to my tendants in my hip, because the side of my hip is a little tight.

bump

TED66 is offline Junior Member
    thats how test-e does some or most people

JasonT is offline Member
    This is happening to me right now....had my first "hypothetical" injection on sunday. The pain/swelling has gotten progressively worse. The lump is about the size of a mango and is very hard and painful to the touch.

Have also been having body aches and feeling very week in general. I forced a leg workout today, but was feeling weak and achy. I have my second injection tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

juiceball88 is offline Junior Member
    my test cyp does the same shit its been 1 week since last injection 500mg and still sore as shit. It also spread its like a hard twinky under my skin. I hope that shit goes away soon its pissing me off.

Bratalian is offline New Member
    same thing is happening to me now, what I started to do is rub the spot after the injection for a minute or so and so far even though I still feel a bump it's not as big as my other cheek is.

same thing happen to me its been 6 days and its not going down in pain for size anyone know some information on this??

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Search and you'll have more threads on this site then you can read on injection site pain and its treatment.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Same shit.. It was crippling. Thats why me and glutes don't happen any more. LOL

Sonny17373 is offline New Member
    Same thing happens to me and the whole gluteal and upper leg area is hot to the touch after about six hours after the injection.

wazzy is offline New Member
    i have this problem with my test E. Did the shot was fine until the next day!, around noon had this small swollen lump than buy the end of the day i have a baseball size lump and is kinda red and pinkish and a little bit warm, but i feel fine and its sore as shit!!!, day 3 i still got it and started to get worried about the swelling, and finding it so hard to work out .. is this normal?? i shot it in my but with a 1inch needle ..,but im kinda freaking out.. should i still continue with my next shot .. or wait?.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    its normal.

sonnygll is offline Member
    I never had that problem with test e. Now prop on the other hand..... Well A couple days ago I looked like I had a second smaller pair of cheeks above my actual ones. I was like the monkey with 2 butts from South Park.

I made the mistake of laying back with heavy dumbbells, rolling right over the swollen spots...... I won't do that again.... No dumbbells when I have 2 butts.

JackyThunder is offline You asked to be banned I obliged...good day!
    Your body will get used to it.

ya its day 5 an starting to go down but now there is light pink around the swollen area and a thumb size that is red. is this from bad gear or whats going on because i have never had a problem with test e before and do i still do my next shot??. also should i switch to 1 in a half needles for injecting and massage it after i inject

It's sounds like you might be allergic to something in there maybe. It doesn't sound infected though. You'd have a smelly abscess oozing puss by now if it was.

The length of the needle doesn't have anything to do with it. You aren't using a big needle that's meant for drawing like a 20 gauge are you? You use a separate needle for drawing and shooting right? Just asking because things that are big and/or dull do more damage.

You can shoot slow, and warm it up a little. That doesn't help much but it was a noticeable difference.

Ibuprofen and some ice helps. Be careful when you lay back too.

That's everything I can think of.

in week 5 of my cycle and my ass still swells up like a freaking balloon after my injections.. this is gettin really annoying.. cant do legs when this is happening

i use 18 guage to extract and then switch it to 22 guage, yah i don't think its infected its gone down lots but is now more so just a like a hard golf ball , and only hurts when is pushed on or if i jump.. I think ill inject it alot slower this time and possibly warm it up. what about massageing it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzy View Post
    i use 18 guage to extract and then switch it to 22 guage, yah i don't think its infected its gone down lots but is now more so just a like a hard golf ball , and only hurts when is pushed on or if i jump.. I think ill inject it alot slower this time and possibly warm it up. what about massageing it ?.
    That helps a bit. A 23 gauge would be better too. I even use 25 on delts.

Somebody else was telling me that if they put too much benzyl alcohol in it, it hurts more. Maybe that's what the deal is.

yea im not sure but its retarted , its gone down tons but 7 days and i still have a lump that im hopeing goes away soon an specialy for next week doing a shot on that side again. tomorrow im doing another shot on the other side so we will see if it swells like my last one at least this way ill no weather or not i got an infection or some wierd thing . i have a nurse doing my shots so im pretty sure i have no infection but worried i may be alergic to it or something

Thread Information