Chev is offline Associate Member

making babies on the juice.

If your cruising and blasting does it make it harder to have kids at some point? The thought of cruising has crossed my mind, but i always wondered about the baby making part.
    Im sure this may be a dumb question..... but im at work killing time anyhow.

Have a good weekend boys.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well staying on for long periods of time can reduce your sperm count

but it only takes one sperm to make a baby

so staying on and cruising and blasting for months and months can reduce it but its not gonna make it impossible

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    If your cruising and blasting does it make it harder to have kids at some point? The thought of cruising has crossed my mind, but i always wondered about the baby making part.
    Im sure this may be a dumb question..... but im at work killing time anyhow.

Have a good weekend boys.
    There is no clear answer, it all depends on you! Ive made babies while on big cycle but I know friends who have been trying for 20yrs to have babies but cant due to their own systems being totally washed up.

Is it a risk your will to take?

No one can answer if your going to be one of them who can't have babies, so its your choice and your risk!

indofosho is offline New Member
    Your baby will be HUGE!!!!

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    I would definitelly not take a risk of being on juice and making babies. No way Jose!!!

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    donate to a sperm bank a few times
    that way if all goes to hell u got back up

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural101 View Post
    I would definitelly not take a risk of being on juice and making babies. No way Jose!!!
    why not.

you make it sound like its gonna affect the baby

wrong

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    ^I'm just saying. That's my personal choice.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm confused.. why would having elevated levels of natural hormones be a danger to child development.. ??

If you have exposed your reproductive system to poisonous substances, then yes by all means...

but, my boy who is 20 months is perfect.. physically and mentally far advanced to his peers..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Chev is offline Associate Member
    I have a son from a previous marrage, before i was on AAS. He is 2 years old, so i know it worked before. Just got remarried and didnt want to mess anything up for later down the road.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's more about the woman than the man really.. you are just passing on genetic matter..

she on the other hand can help build the child..

my wife starting at month 3.. not only took the prenatal throughout.. but supplemented with 3k g fish oils per day, and salmon 3x week..

the boy had 85 words by month 17.. normal development is 2-3 words by 18 months..

advance balance and motor skills as well..

and only 7% bf.... Just kiddin, he's normal in body composition... environmental development is important, but nutrition is vital, he also consumes 3 salmon servings per week in his weekly meals..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    it's more about the woman than the man really.. you are just passing on genetic matter..

my wife starting at month 3.. not only took the prenatal throughout.. but supplemented with 3k g fish oils per day, and salmon 3x week..

the boy had 85 words by month 17.. normal development is 2-3 words by 18 months..

and only 7% bf.... Just kiddin, he's normal in body composition... environmental development is important, but nutrition is vital, he also consumes 3 salmon servings per week in his weekly meals..
    lol @ 7%!!

toddler with 8 pack. sick!1

bowwow is offline Junior Member

Good post. My wife did the same thing and I agree it helps in the development. My daughter is 6months and way more advanced than her cousin who is 2 weeks older.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well staying on for long periods of time can reduce your sperm count

but it only takes one sperm to make a baby

so staying on and cruising and blasting for months and months can reduce it but its not gonna make it impossible
    It actually takes a good sperm count. there are different types of sperm actually, 7 kinds if i remember correctly. most arent even designed to go for the egg. im not expert on this, but having only 1 sperm idea aint gonna cut it.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    I'm confused.. why would having elevated levels of natural hormones be a danger to child development.. ??

If you have exposed your reproductive system to poisonous substances, then yes by all means...

but, my boy who is 20 months is perfect.. physically and mentally far advanced to his peers..

Steroids : You can call us cheaters, but we'll all be superior like it or not.

Ahaha. Just kidding. Glad to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    It actually takes a good sperm count. there are different types of sperm actually, 7 kinds if i remember correctly. most arent even designed to go for the egg. im not expert on this, but having only 1 sperm idea aint gonna cut it.
    Only one or two of the sperm types are for fertilization... the rest I believe are for facials...

roserose is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know how much it cost to store your love juice at a sperm bank?

fozy is offline Junior Member
    its like $300 a year.....I think it was like $800 for the initial banking. (It was like 6 or 7 visits) I had it banked for 6 years. I had 2 kids while "cruising" I eventually discarded it bec I dont want anymore kids

It was another $200 just to get rid of it

on a side note if I wasn't cruising id probably have 15 kids.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roserose View Post
    Anyone know how much it cost to store your love juice at a sperm bank?
    Like 400 dollars for 1-2 years I think, not sure I remember looking at the price and thinking "WTF that much for just freezing my swimmers?" Damn.."

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i have had two kids on aas and two not on aas... all are very heathy...

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by strength_addict14 View Post
    Only one or two of the sperm types are for fertilization... the rest I believe are for facials...
    that was the f*cking best line I've heard in a while. LOL.

beautiful bro, well said. lol.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    got one thats 13mons and one on the way. both juice babies. go test and tren ! it might bring the sperm count down but you'll be putting them in a lot more often.

Thread Information