BiggD is offline Junior Member

Estrogen Control - Letro, Aromasin and Tamoxifen

Would there be any need to run Tamoxifen along side of Letro or Aromasin ?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Not unless you already have high amounts of circulating estrogen that you are worried will cause aggravation in the breast receptors until one of those AI's you listed kicks in and the estrogen already circulating in the body decays.

Since letro can take up to 60 days to reach steady blood plasma levels and aromasin a week, would it be a good idea to take tamoxifen along side until steady blood plasma levels are reached?

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
    Since letro can take up to 60 days to reach steady blood plasma levels and aromasin a week, would it be a good idea to take tamoxifen along side until steady blood plasma levels are reached?
    yes. but keep it low dosaged.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Uh yeah, no...

Read the following OP.

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"
    Last edited by WARMachine; 07-27-2009 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ :shrugs:

Uh yeah, no...

Read the following OP.

Explain yourself, you ugly green dwarf suffering from an obvious case of jaundice.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Explain yourself, you ugly green dwarf suffering from an obvious case of jaundice.

Letro for estrogen control? You would need to have some SERIOUS ERSE problems if you need to eliminate up to 98% of circulating estrogen. I dont prefer Aromasin for estrogen control.

Adex should be used at the first sign of ERSEs. Nolva should only be taken if sides have developed. (I.E. Lumps forming).

Also, Nolva reduces the effectiveness of Type II AIs. Which Letro is. (Aromasin isnt however.)

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

Letro for estrogen control? You would need to have some SERIOUS ERSE problems if you need to eliminate up to 98% of circulating estrogen. I dont prefer Aromasin for estrogen control.

Adex should be used at the first sign of ERSEs. Nolva should only be taken if sides have developed. (I.E. Lumps forming).

Also, Nolva reduces the effectiveness of Type II AIs. Which Letro is. (Aromasin isnt however.)
    No, I agree. But some people are just really sensitive and he has already made threads were he has determined that letro is the best course of action, I still think adex at a high enough dosage elimnates the need of letro unless eradication of newly forming gyno (i think his was more about breaking out and getting acne rather than gyno).

Gotcha. Yeah i didnt check his previous history. If he does need the use of Letro, then go for it.

But definitely no point to adding Nolva into the mix if thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No, I agree. But some people are just really sensitive and he has already made threads were he has determined that letro is the best course of action, I still think adex at a high enough dosage elimnates the need of letro unless eradication of newly forming gyno (i think his was more about breaking out and getting acne rather than gyno).
    You are correct, unfortunately I do not trust my letro supplier. For that reason alone I have decided to go with arimidex . Along with my AAS, I will be running arimidex and hcg . What do you suggest for dosages of each?

If you have could you also look at my post in PCT forum, thread 'Arimidex for PCT?'

Thread Information