rap87 is offline New Member

PCT After Tren Prohormone.

I'm coming off a prohormone and wanted to take the real PCT to hopefully regain my normal test levels as quickly as possible. I was going to do something like 20mg for 4 weeks of Nolvadex . However, as you can tell from this question I am a complete noob at this. I'm ordering this brand of Nolvadex
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...962e6baca4b974 .

What I'm trying to figure out is this going to be enough to last 4 weeks. I guess it would be a total of 560mg needed to complete a 4 week cycle. Also, again sorry for the stupid question, I'm a history/english major hah, how do I measure out the 20mg. I got confused with the whole ML is volume and MG is mass or w/e...

After this I plan on doing Superdrol, with the same PCT of Novadex. Thanks again, sorry for my ignorance, but just trying to make sure I do this correctly, figure I'd rather look like a noob and ask, than do it wrong. In any case I'd imagine doing this along with a natural test booster will be alot better than doing it with Novedex from Gaspari.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    post in ar-r area or pct section.

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    if i recall you want clomid an AI. pct forum, theres a sticky that has a section in there dedicated to PH.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    clomid isn't an AI............

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Clomid is generally considered a better choice, and its medically indicted for this, while novladex is a breast cancer drug. but either one will work. They are both SERMs, not AIs. Generally, you shouldnt use an AI during PCT unless high estrogen problems already exist.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rap87;4***791

What I'm trying to figure out is this going to be enough to last 4 weeks. I guess it would be a total of 560mg needed to complete a 4 week cycle. Also, again sorry for the stupid question, I'm a history/english major hah, how do I measure out the 20mg. I got confused with the whole ML is volume and MG is mass or w/e...

That's a random major! lol. Prepare for a lot of writing in whatever field you choose, once you've completed your post-secondary. lol. Back on track: you measure 20mg with an oral syringe basically. Depending on what it's dosed at = how much you draw. (IE) if it's 20mg / mL... and you want 20mg... then take 1mL per day. Not complicated bro...

After this I plan on doing Superdrol, with the same PCT of Novadex. Thanks again, sorry for my ignorance, but just trying to make sure I do this correctly, figure I'd rather look like a noob and ask, than do it wrong. In any case I'd imagine doing this along with a natural test booster will be alot better than doing it with Novedex from Gaspari.

Novedex is garbage. And doesn't work. Yes - important to use real nolvadex. Remember to take like 3 weeks off after you've completed the nolvadex, before starting the superdrol. (give your body a little time to recover)
    ^^ advice in bold. Hope all's well. Peace

rap87 is offline New Member
    I'll use clomid if that's the deal, what would one use Nolvadex for generally, if one starts seeing gyno symptoms or? Also I mean I'm more of an history/English guy. My major is History minoring in Philosophy, with hopefully in the future a PH.D in history, so I can teach. I'm looking forward to the superdrol, I saw good gains of tren , 12pds in a month at 7000 calories. All my lifts went up as well, if these things only convert at 10%, thats pretty good I thought.

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). And not some product with Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) in it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rap87;4***791
    I'm coming off a prohormone and wanted to take the real PCT to hopefully regain my normal test levels as quickly as possible. I was going to do something like 20mg for 4 weeks of Nolvadex . However, as you can tell from this question I am a complete noob at this. I'm ordering this brand of Nolvadex
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...962e6baca4b974 .

I would use both NOLVA and CLOMID for 3 weeks after cycle:
    CLOMID 100MG WK1, 50MG WK2, 50MG WK3 (DAILY)
    NOLVA 40MG WK1, 30MG WK2, 20MG WK3, (DAILY)

Thread Information