gdkay is offline New Member

oral-only cycle???

Hey guys

I'm a 26 year old male looking to try steroids for the first time... Been doing some research and could do with some help

I've been training for 2 years and I'm looking for an oral-only cycle (injecting is not really an option).

I don't aim to become massive - just want a slight increase in mass and more definition as well as more strength.

From what i've read, Anadrol and Dbol are too risky health-wise but I was wondering whether a cycle of Tbol would be effective? How does it compare to Var?

I'd really appreciate if someone could come back to me with a cycle pattern that would fit the above criteria and a good PCT for it too.

Thanks very much

organized_konfusion is offline Junior Member
    Height-
    Weight-
    BF %-

and why is injecting not an option?

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    stats would help alot

and i would suggest a test only cycle for your first time. injecting is not so bad get over it your a man

organized_konfusion is offline Junior Member
    If you can't "buck up'' and do the shots, maybe AS isn't for you, IMO. ^^^^ agreed, Test only cycle for your 1st go-round

Quote Originally Posted by grinchinit View Post
    stats would help alot

and i would suggest a test only cycle for your first time. injecting is not so bad get over it your a man
    lol - thanks for being so direct ... I honestly don't see myself injecting anything anywhere ... had a really bad health scare couple of years ago with injections (none drug-related) and not keen to go that way ...

My stats:
    Height: 1.78 m
    Weight: 73 Kgs
    BF: not sure but pretty average I'd say

I know the ideal cycle for a beginner would be an injectable one but I'd really appreciate if someone who knows about oral cycles could answer my questions..

thanks in advance

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    if you dont want to inject look at running VAR for eight weeks at 80 to 100mg ed.....then run a full pct.....but really injection is not that bad, keep your shit clean and you will not have a problem....sometimes you have to get past what you fear to live a full life...

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    if you dont want to inject look at running VAR for eight weeks at 80 to 100mg ed.....then run a full pct.....but really injection is not that bad, keep your shit clean and you will not have a problem....sometimes you have to get past what you fear to live a full life...

good luck
    thanks very much - appreciate the advice - so would you favour var over tbol? ... I keep getting conflicting views on this - I assumed that since var is more expensive, it would be the more effective one out of the 2 but some people tell me that tbol is better value and gives better results??

thanks

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by gdkay View Post
    thanks very much - appreciate the advice - so would you favour var over tbol? ... I keep getting conflicting views on this - I assumed that since var is more expensive, it would be the more effective one out of the 2 but some people tell me that tbol is better value and gives better results??

thanks
    No, not really, I think tbol is stronger then var but I would not run tbol over five weeks,,,that is JMO...either way you go with VAR or TBOL and your diet is in check you will do fine...and grow....

Thread Information