dmytro is offline New Member

DECA 200 and no pct ?

what if i run a cycle of DECA 200...and i didn't use any pct ? cuz all i can get my hands on where i live for pct is like Tribulus Stack kind of stuffs. is that even considered as pct lol ? like.. i know that my normal hormone production might stop. But how big are the chances cuz im still running it with or without proper pct.. plz help ??
    Last edited by dmytro; 07-29-2009 at 12:58 AM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Stats-
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowlege
    Training Exp

Deca 200....... like the ones in the banner at the top of this page?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dmytro View Post
    what if i run a cycle of DECA 200...and i didn't use any pct ? cuz all i can get my hands on where i live for pct is like Tribulus Stack kind of stuffs. is that even considered as pct lol ? like.. i know that my normal hormone production might stop. But how big are the chances cuz im still running it with or without proper pct.. plz help ??
    Deca 200?????

Your better off with the Trib stack IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Stats-
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowlege
    Training Exp

Deca 200....... like the ones in the banner at the top of this page?

- I'm 21 yrs old.
    - 6 ft
    - 170 lb
    - last time i cheeked my body fat it was 11%
    - no cycle experience, this is my first time
    - training: i trained martial arts for 4 yrs straight and i worked out 5 times a week for the past 4 yrs to
    - pct knowledge: all i noe is u need it to restore ur normal hormone function so that after the cycle u can get ur sex drive to normal again and not loose ur gains as well, but i cant find nolva or clomid where i live so yeaa...
    - and yes the deca 200 like the ones at the top banner of this page

banthar is offline Junior Member
    - I'm 21 yrs old.
    - 6 ft
    - 170 lb
    - last time i cheeked my body fat it was 11%
    - no cycle experience, this is my first time
    - training: i trained martial arts for 4 yrs straight and i worked out 5 times a week for the past 4 yrs to
    - pct knowledge: all i noe is u need it to restore ur normal hormone function so that after the cycle u can get ur sex drive to normal again and not loose ur gains as well, but i cant find nolva or clomid where i live so yeaa...
    - and yes the deca 200 like the ones at the top banner of this page
    Dont think you will be needing any pct with the deca 200 from the banner.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    The "Steroids " from that Banner are NOT "Steroids". You are better off buying some whey and creatine.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banthar View Post
    Dont think you will be needing any pct with the deca 200 from the banner.
    According to the info given about that drug it is very liver toxic. So he would need liver protection if he did decide to run it. Point is, don't waste your money on that BS!

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    You need to quick wasting your money on fake roids (deca 200 please) and start buying some food and learning how to eat and train.

6' and only 170lbs, you can get over 200lbs, without steriods bro. But...........
    Ya got ta work at it and thats just something you young ones dont seem ta want ta do.

The diet and training come first. Once youve reached your bodys natural potiental , then you can start to use steriods to take you further..........

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    You need to quick wasting your money on fake roids (deca 200 please) and start buying some food and learning how to eat and train.

6' and only 170lbs, you can get over 200lbs, without steriods bro. But...........
    Ya got ta work at it and thats just something you young ones dont seem ta want ta do.

The diet and training come first. Once youve reached your bodys natural potiental , then you can start to use steriods to take you further..........
    I agree^^ and your to young ! use what you have which is the highest amount of testosterone floating around your body naturally!, food, food and food

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also IF you did run real Deca you DONT want to run it without test unless you like Deca dick.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh I was going to say... If you could get real Deca .. then you could get real PCT!! If it is the stuff in the banner then it is Junk and I would not bother. Although it could be good but I have never tried it and do not think I want to

aight , i don't understand how so many of u say that the deca 20 is crappy and not real. I keep hearing stories about how ppl gain like up to 20 lb with that stuff. But think about it , if it was actually that easy to gain weight for me i wouldn't turn to this. but i have 4 protein shakes with oatmeal and banana and peanut butter and milk and eat verry healthy and big meals 5 times between that , and yeah nothing lol. But thanx for all your advice. i think i need to do more research.

lots of skinless chicken, tuna, LEAN beef, real food. Skip the shakes but maybe 1 a day. You need to eat and work out to gain weight. EVERY beginner things they need steroids to gain weight. Your friends gained weight from either water retention or working out due to natural test levels. It's amazing what you can do without juice when you think you have it and eat better and work out. LOL

nilrac is offline Member
    'Deca 200' = expensive Vitamins
    Probably... LOL

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Also IF you did run real Deca you DONT want to run it without test unless you like Deca dick.
    Thats not true in all cases bro...ive ran deca by itself and have never had any problems whatsoever...also I know several that have had no problems and have ran deca for up to 6 mos...then there are guys who go limp after 3 weeks...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Yea, but deca and test stack so well.I know some people don't run deca with anything else.Seems pointless to me.When you can stack it with, sust or test, and then add maybe d-bol.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    aight , i don't understand how so many of u say that the deca 20 is crappy and not real. I keep hearing stories about how ppl gain like up to 20 lb with that stuff. But think about it , if it was actually that easy to gain weight for me i wouldn't turn to this. but i have 4 protein shakes with oatmeal and banana and peanut butter and milk and eat verry healthy and big meals 5 times between that , and yeah nothing lol. But thanx for all your advice. i think i need to do more research.
    Real Deca is an Injectable Steroid not a pill! No one here is saying that real "deca" is not goo. we are saying that the deca 200 advertised by the people at the top of this board is not really "real Deca":

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Maybe a little "healthy", but not a good diet for what you are wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Thats not true in all cases bro...ive ran deca by itself and have never had any problems whatsoever...also I know several that have had no problems and have ran deca for up to 6 mos...then there are guys who go limp after 3 weeks...
    Of course not in ALL cases. There are guys who have ran Tren for a first cycle with no PCT who had no sides and good gains and everything was fine but is that a good practice?

We are trying to give the best availalbe advise when we do give it and it's been pretty much a rule learned that it's best to run Test with most any cycle, right?

danielthebanned is offline New Member
    It's sad to see guys like Anthony Roberts ripping off customers by misleading them into buying his fake "steroids " from *********.com

read this link please anyone who wants to know the real deal about this guy and his products, because i am sure this post wont last long here

http://www.*************.net/forum/l...hp/t33358.html

danielthebanned is offline New Member
    http://www. mind and muscle .net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t33358.html

Thread Information