molecule is offline Associate Member

Stanozol & Tendon issues!

Hey!

I have read somewhere that there are some studies on Stanazol which really contradict each other. One says it weakens ur tendon while some day it makes them stronger.
    I dont know which one is true but I can stick to the first theory as of now as while i was on 6 weeks if Stanazol in my last cycle but the end of 6th week i was diagnosed for a tennis elbow. My tendon was affected which threw me off the gym for almost 3 months. Had to take a Cortizone shot finally!

Anyways how many of u have faced any sort of Tenon issue with the use of Stanazol (oral or injections).

I am not too sure if I should be ever using Stanazol again. Need reviews from you guys!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    winny is known for drying you out....that means all your joints as well. sore joints due to that is a harsh side effect of using winny

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    My personal experience with winny is that after a certain number of weeks i tend to get bad joint and drys me out alot, what i did find easier is cutting the weeks down but using higher dose, this produces an excellent effect especially when combined with the right stack.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i found for me, at 100mg/day after week 4 - my knuckles and shoulders felt like hell.

it took about 3 weeks off, for them to feel better/almost normal.

to offset, a lot of people run deca .... but imo - that would offset why you run winny...

are you stacking test with it?

maybe try cranking in some more essential fats? (cod liver, flax seed oil, etc)

try glucosomine and chondroitin..helped me

Joint dry feeling is common! I dont get them much thought but worried about tendon issues!

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i didnt notice any joint problems on winny. i ran it at 50mg/ed for 6 weeks.

Have u tried injecting using a Insulin needle? What were the injections spots?

Adreja is offline Associate Member
    Would it be a bad idea to run Deca 100mg/w to help joints along with Winny 50mg/w and Test Prop 400mg/w?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My personal experience with winny is that after a certain number of weeks i tend to get bad joint and drys me out alot, what i did find easier is cutting the weeks down but using higher dose, this produces an excellent effect especially when combined with the right stack.
    Yes, take more but for a shorter period! Also, a small dose of deca (for i.e. 200 mgs per week) can help counteract the joint pain caused by winnie.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Don't even get me started on the joint pain from Winny.

I used to run Winny for Muay Thai...never again.

If you're looking to go intense and push it 110% you better load up on Glucosamine and MSM a month before, or just run Deca with it.

I had some serious joint issues while I was on it. Even my back was acting up. From now on any sort of doping for sports is just Test. That's it, that's all.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It can really kill your joints. Actually read where it causes tendons to grow faster, but not in a normal way. something to do with tendons not being cross stitched when growing and thus overall much weaker. there is no doubt many people, myself included, have joint problems when taking it

JuicedCobra is offline New Member
    Wow. I may rethink taking winstrol on the next cycle.

I was shying away from the Equipoise because I have had 3 friends all get joint injuries and/or chronic joint pain while on the EQ.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedCobra View Post
    Wow. I may rethink taking winstrol on the next cycle.

I was shying away from the Equipoise because I have had 3 friends all get joint injuries and/or chronic joint pain while on the EQ.
    EQ hurt my joints as well. trouble with eq is its expense and needs to run for quite some time all for very limited results. its pretty weak

I think Anavar would be safer then Winny even though Var is oral and toxic for the lever. I have seen phenomenon loss in mid section fat with Var 50-60Mg for 6 weeks. Yeah i agree its costly but its much easier.

I know ppl taking winny having joint pains in places like fingers till the knees! I know Winny is cheap but definitely not a good roid! I sometimes feel 3 weeks of DNP will be better! :P

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Winny was hell on my joints

Thread Information